• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

RAGING_FIRE
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

the big question is where do i paste the finish product?? media box? who i WANT TOO MEET? customize css or about me? this is my finsish code: <">where to paste it?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[b]@RAGING_FIRE[/b] thats a CSS INJECTION :D paste that at the top of your JS EXTENSION FILES :D
idfriendsterlayout
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=RAGING_FIRE]the big question is where do i paste the finish product?? media box? who i WANT TOO MEET? customize css or about me? this is my finsish code: <">where to paste it?[/quote] Nice code.. thanks
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great Job. :D
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick...thanx for sharing...allow me to try it friends... :D
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any working css linker available now?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rhodem24]is there any working css linker available now?[/quote] Try using the search feature at the top of the page and search underground thread.
Lynass143
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) tNx fOr tHe cOdes . . . :)
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haiii... tnx 4 dis one.
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haii,.,., so hard to fix it.. never mind
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

long but useful and helpful thx for sharing!
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow..:o It is very helping me.. thanks a lot ..=)
imStilLearning
» n00b
1969-12-31

okay. obviously i'm a newbie. and this is so helpful..:D thanks a lot!!
0_o Leviiiie
» n00b
1969-12-31

weee. [b]tnx!!! [/b]
Xthatech
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is really a nice code for newbies., tnx for sharing =)
jenny_love_aussie
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to center the media box?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jenny_love_aussie]how to center the media box?[/quote] How do you mean center the box? Do you the contents of the box or the box itself. To center contents but this code at the beginning of the of the box <p align="center"> and put this at the end of the codes in the box </p>
lilpopcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to create a layout?:)
reese
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash:
reese
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the easiest way to create a friendster background????:ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:16

[ 9 queries - 0.583 second ]
Privacy Policy