• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

aaronjason09
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

this is wrong thread :arrow: topic reported
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

tnx for sharing.. =)=)
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup: thanks a lot . :D
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey Im going to use your Css^_^ Hope I can make it...=)
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://i1.glitter-graphics.org/pub/1678/1678441f8b0wobpsy.jpg[/img][align=center][/align]
kristinetorreda
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is so useful! thank you for sharing this!:D:thumbsup:
aphro
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want all of my boxes to be in center..in the case wherein the whole profile is in center,,,plz help me with this..
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks foe this . =)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aphro]i want all of my boxes to be in center..in the case wherein the whole profile is in center,,,plz help me with this..[/quote] ^There is a code in centering profile. try to find it in CSS section or you may use the JS in JS section. [quote=Eldiphutha]hello[/quote] ^Spamming? read and follow the rules. btw, [b]welcome to Friendstertalk![/b] [quote=aaronjason09]this is wrong thread topic reported[/quote] ^what make thos one in wrong thread? duhh.
kooreey
» n00b
1969-12-31

HAHAHAHA:lol: THNK PO SA TIPS
kooreey
» n00b
1969-12-31

hice po hahahah keep it up !!! !!!:P
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Help!!!:question: hey Guys In that CSS codes Do I still need to edit the HEXVALUE?:| And what things do I need to edit Aside from the Image background, cursors? Please ans me....:crybaby:

Last edited by Yukari61 (2008-11-14 21:15:33)

tykha
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for your help :) . present for you :gift:
pinkhugit21
» n00b
1969-12-31

im just newbie here can u teach me how to make crossover layout????/:penguin::wow::wow::wow:
Herisha
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya salamat p0h sa pag share nito.. alam mo ba ang complete compilation of JS?? kung alam mo paki share nlng p0h.. cge p0h salamat ignatS :thumbsup:
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.... It will be very useful for a newbie like me... tnx....
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kooreey]HAHAHAHA:lol: THNK PO SA TIPS[/quote] ^It is a tutorial. btw[by the way], avoid double posting. [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]Read and follow the rules please.[/b][/url] [quote=Yukari61]Help!!! hey Guys In that CSS codes Do I still need to edit the HEXVALUE? And what things do I need to edit Aside from the Image background, cursors? Please ans me....[/quote] ^Yep. You have to edit the HEXVALUE also. [quote=pinkhugit21]im just newbie here can u teach me how to make crossover layout????/[/quote] ^First, study this tutorial. Hmm. Try to understand them. [quote=Herisha]kuya salamat p0h sa pag share nito.. alam mo ba ang complete compilation of JS?? kung alam mo paki share nlng p0h.. cge p0h salamat ignatS[/quote] ^Hmm. Speak in english please. This is an international forum.
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin dude :]
girlfriendcollector
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whats the id for the sponsored application box?
thunder25
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for shaRING YOUR ideas...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:21

[ 10 queries - 0.241 second ]
Privacy Policy