• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

dha_XIII
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
arhierekti
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[i]thanks for sharing :thumbsup:[/i]
faiz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

ThAnks.....!!!!!! :thumbsup:
cRankDat
» n00b
1969-12-31

bro your site is Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated. is der a problem?=|
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cRankDat]bro your site is Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated. is der a problem?=|[/quote] what link are you referring?? is it for the linker?? nyweiz,here..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t31776-Linkers-%5BAugust%5D.html[/url]
cRankDat
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank sis aheheheeee",....:::::P
rushley
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i don't know how to apply it on my profile!! huhuh[/b][align=center][/align][spoiler][/spoiler]
dont4get
» n00b
1969-12-31

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rushley]i don't know how to apply it on my profile!! huhuh[/quote] you just have to insert it on your external css..
brasfil1998
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i]Thankss for sharing...:)
durtZz_rockin' inside
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]:owaw ,,, very good script,,,[/b]
maye07
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: thanks for sharing ;) it helped me alot :o :D:lol:
babiigee
» n00b
1969-12-31

well yeah! imma newbie here also! :o so uhmm. im kinda having a hard time choosing codes here. lols. :D
eMoNiAnZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing dude :O
brasfil1998
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][i][/i]=)=)Thank you so much for sharing..the external css works on my profile..but i have a little problem on the banner size^-^ ....The JS format i think i cannot do it....it's so complicated & i don't know where to put the codes there...;) God Bless!! @^.^@
jess_ann0501
» n00b
1969-12-31

ENKSZXX xxa PAG SHAREE...:P
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jess_ann0501]ENKSZXX xxa PAG SHAREE[/quote] Please read the rules and use english when posting except in regional trends =)
jess_ann0501
» n00b
1969-12-31

AWWWW...!!!:wallbash:I CANT APPLY ON MAH PROFYYY...PLiisHH,,HELP MEEE...iiF You WANT TO HELP ME ADD ME PLZZZ[jess_ann0501@yahoo.com]....:)=)=):P

Last edited by jess_ann0501 (2008-09-15 18:44:05)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ read this to learn how to create an external css file, then use the css linker located at the underground trend to apply to ur profile. =) [url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-09-15 18:46:17)

jess_ann0501
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hehehehe...tenkszxxx...owkiieee I Will Readd That Bob...tenkszxxx:*
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:41

[ 9 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy