• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

katashiro28
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nice dude...tnx for sharing...at last an easier alternative..hehehe
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

what is that code use for ?? overlay or crossover?? pls anyone tell me
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

These are css codes using on css and crossovers for sure, I do not know overlays =)
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing.....
jay-ar_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working bcoz friendster is upgrading agen and i've heard that there's a new code or linker that can fix css prof codes to work
rapsalonga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx for you TuT buddy :D
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this kind of codes.. i hope it can help to the other friendstertalk members..
mimi_momoe2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

great job thx for sharing
LP_theone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for sharing this one... its very useful for newbie like me... :) :)
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18]ADDED: different BG headers for every box by switpotato:[/quote] where I will put that? .css or .js?
mOnkxY
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:doubt:
vincentcvm123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow..Thanks for your time making this tut.. :D
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Uchizenmaru]where I will put that? .css or .js?[/quote] I think.. it's CSS..
faivan
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this.. :D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!:)
brokenchey
» n00b
1969-12-31

dnun..my navigation b ung code mo?
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this..keep it up...
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharing.. =)[/b]
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the new css and js Linker? teLL me pLS.. thank you so much.. pm me,,,
4TeEn
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! first of all i wanna thank the mode 4 sharing diz code. :D i hav a question here... i'm using the codes 4 my profile but sum of the functions didnt appear. for now i juz want 2 fix the alert boxes. diz is da code dat i use = <">when i view my page wit IE it surely works but it doesnt work wit FF........... 1 more, wuts da diff btween [b]custom page title[/b] n [b]custom stats bar message[/b]? thx in advanced!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:33

[ 9 queries - 0.129 second ]
Privacy Policy