• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

kzyuri
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

:thumbsup: nicey.. thanx foe shar'n it...=)
anloreyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

hi does can pls anyone tell me the jss linker codes so i cud put it on my "who iwant to meet or about me section
idfriendsterlayout
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sooo sooo long codes..
itchy18
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the compilation of the codes. i have a question though, does anyone here know how to hide the box of comments/testimonials?? would really appreciate the help.
KALECHEHAN
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make tahat image...please teach me the image like pipswake and slashedkite:D:D:D
rohandy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kyoshiro09]who knows how to made html... plz help me :)[/quote] [align=center][/align][quote][/quote] <">[img][/img][url][/url][u][/u][i][/i][b][/b]
malingSIA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
MazterHukom
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one dude..makes it easier for me to understand..
rexis28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

This CSS is Really a Big Help For Me.... Even Though it Long.... :D Thnx for Sharing it :D

Last edited by rexis28 (2008-03-27 06:17:25)

lyzajoy13
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a new in here, could i ask somethings?.. of what is the web site of the Java script?.. thanks[align=center][/align]
JANDi_12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eddie1315]pano ba gumawa ng layout na kagaya ng mga nakapost dito? ang gaganda kasi, sana turuan nyo ko, pati paglalagay ng background at design tnx to all =) =) =)[/quote] @speak english. dude!!. but thanks for postin'
myra
» n00b
1969-12-31

the linker isn't working.. i've been fussing over it.. can someone send me the new linker codes?????? pleezeee! :crybaby:
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=myra]the linker isn't working.. i've been fussing over it.. can someone send me the new linker codes?????? pleezeee! :crybaby:[/quote] :cry: sorry to say but mines too isnt working...some says you could put it it your media box..ive tried it but nothings happens....just wait for the mods to update it :thumbsup: anything is possible for them:lol: more power
cristine7
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) hi.. need help here... how do you make such layouts? is it easy to learn? pls. help... tnx!
miika-y-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

yaaaaay !! thanks a lot for sharing !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is there a previewer? so that i can see the codes before i save it???:question::question: please reply.. guys if u know... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-03-28 07:58:03)

Untitled
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=crazylover][quote=myra]the linker isn't working.. i've been fussing over it.. can someone send me the new linker codes?????? pleezeee! :crybaby:[/quote] :cry: sorry to say but mines too isnt working...some says you could put it it your media box..ive tried it but nothings happens....just wait for the mods to update it :thumbsup: anything is possible for them:lol: more power[/quote] i just tried putting the linker in the media box. it works.
myself
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys.. help me.. i was just starting to love my profile and now, it is not working.. huhu.. :crybaby:
julesz001
» Banned
1969-12-31

ang hihirap nmn i-edit ng mga toT_T... kailangan pa bang burahin sa code mo ung (! IMPORTANT)...?? o katarantaduhan lng un??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:18

[ 9 queries - 0.162 second ]
Privacy Policy