• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

okokpenguin
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

i can't find it. haha. and how do i center my profile?
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=okokpenguin]i can't find it. haha. and how do i center my profile?[/quote] u can find the code here for centering ur profile... :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t1770-Center-Your-Profile..html[/url]
okokpenguin
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok, thanks =]
okokpenguin
» n00b
1969-12-31

wait, wait, where am i supposed to put it?
okokpenguin
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh, and, how bout the hide comments code? omigod, tell me please? pretty please? =]]
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

men i think help section is the right place for U... :wasted: btw its a css code...
okokpenguin
» n00b
1969-12-31

why can't u give me the code nlng? =/
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=okokpenguin]why can't u give me the code nlng? =/[/quote] no spoon feeding...lol...
okokpenguin
» n00b
1969-12-31

:( awww. meany. lol. jk. what is it what is it? please? ok, tell me nlng what page i can find it in. :eh:
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=okokpenguin]:( awww. meany. lol. jk. what is it what is it? please? ok, tell me nlng what page i can find it in. :eh:[/quote] its in the first page of xavierkyms topic... :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-Compilation-Hide-Codes-(CSS-Codes).html[/url]
eilababy
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i have advanced css and js? pls help.. tnx po.. :)
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh! thx for sharing!!
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/575/575226he2378w0ri.gif[/img][/align] [b][color=brown]wow[/color] [color=deeppink]thanks for sharing naht! [/color][/b]
arda86
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=kia_bunso28]:crybaby: the google ads are still on my page..... are these codes really working?>?[/quote] Use this code to remove the google ads. <">[/quote] this code is not working.... i put this code on Customize CSS box. am i right??? i use this code to create a banner <">, and not working to. somebody please help me... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ arda86[/b] u can't directly put the code in the CSS BOX of ur profile. u have to make a css external file. find how in this link. http://theftalk.com/t17647-Linker-%28IE%2C-Opera9%2B%29.html

Last edited by andHa (2008-01-12 02:20:59)

arda86
» n00b
1969-12-31

@andha wow, thank you very much.... my codes are working :cool: btw are you indonesian??? salam kenal, upss... :D
aldena_facedown09
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing finally i can make my own css thanks....*kiss*
eilababy
» n00b
1969-12-31

the codes are not working.. pls help.. :cry:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ arda86[/b] u r welcome broth. iap, indonesian here! :D [b]@ eilababy[/b] have u made the external file sist?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]thanks for sharing :eh: [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:35

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy