• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=imqtnoshitt]kewL :thumbsup: =) :D[/quote] [quote=ﻱόρнįżтįςκдĐдº¹iisz мдŁŌů]kewL :thumbsup: =) ;][/quote] Please don't post any non-topic related posts, it doesn't make sense at all.... =| =| :/ :/
zelleianne06
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=nahtanoj18][quote=zelleianne06]hello mr. jonathan. thanks for helping about the links color. my problem now is this: i can't remove the part of my connection box below: [url]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/zelleianne06/question4.jpg[/url] it looks ugly because it appears as if my connection box has an underlying box beneath. i hope you could help me. thanks.[/quote] I can't view your profile so I can't help you with your prob.... :| :|[/quote] uhm, sorry, mr. jonathan i forgot to update my friendster link in my profile here. i've already changed my viewing options too in my fs. you can now view my profile. thanks for the notice, mr. jonathan. hope to hear from you soon.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no one answered my question =|
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]no one answered my question =|[/quote] Codes on the 1st post is an updated code so no worry about that....
sosyalita06694
» n00b
1969-12-31

hMMmmm hoW can i mAke a CroSs over uSIng my nAme? :| :| :| :|
carl_smart24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote][quote][i][b]....Thanks for sharing....[/b][/i][/quote] [/quote] [/align]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@ carl[/b], please resize your signature..it's large.. :/
infinite016
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... =)
12u
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice :thumbsup: tnx 4 the sharing :D
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=rym56][url][/url]<a href="http://h1.ripway.com/freezfire08/blog.20071202145119.txt">blog.20071202145119.txt</a>[align=center][/align][b][/b][b][/b]<">[url][/url][url][/url][u][/u][quote][/quote] ilove[/quote] what did u do? post ur problem or any comment related to this topic. [color=red][b]DONT DO SPAM ![/b][/color]
shahthaiko
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys..... how do i get a codes for *iframe* plz help me! im looking for that code for a month..... <">
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:doubt: :thumbsup: [b]thankz for sharing!!![/b]
12u
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing :) :thumbsup:
crainster09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]Pano Po B ausin ang Main Nav Bar Kc ung sa akin ay nsa gitna Ng banner na ginawa ko nde s foot n2[/align][/b]
ahs
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmmm..... what is a meeetrail??? :question:
marlyn2409
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys any website like ripway can upload css,js etc??? i try www.fileden.com but js not allowed..HELP ME.. help me... :crybaby:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ahs[/b] meettrail is the one that above ur friend list. the one that shows us how we connect to someone in friendster. [b] @marlyn2409[/b] try [url=http://www.freewebs.com]freewebs[/url] i'm using that for my 1st account. what's happening with ripway?
sg_lil_burn
» n00b
1969-12-31

im new hir wer is the new bies section..?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa][b]@ahs[/b] meettrail is the one that above ur friend list. the one that shows us how we connect to someone in friendster. [b] @marlyn2409[/b] try [url=http://www.freewebs.com]freewebs[/url] i'm using that for my 1st account. what's happening with ripway?[/quote] Ripway has started locking users accounts that have more than one account, I think they are checking my email and IP addresses.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@sg_lil_burn[/b] 1st u need to know what r u going to do. :eh: [b]@bob[/b] ouh. i see. thx for that information bob. so that one of urs has blocked by ripway?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:24

[ 10 queries - 0.585 second ]
Privacy Policy