• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

lovelypm23
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

nice tricks!! love it!! :D :arrow: http://friendster.com/lovelypm23
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[quote=nahtanoj18]aika_kawaii wrote: how can i put opacity in boxes?? also the banner,.,i think it isnt on the codes To use opacity on boxes, it depends on how you use a trick on your backgrounds color or the backgrounds image... You can have it using this code below, add this to the portion where you want that box will have opacity... filter: alpha(opacity=70); Or you can use an image that has opacity for better results in all kind of internet browsers, so just put the URL of that image with opacity in the code below, insert it in the box you want to edit.... background: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE); And lastly about your prob where you will see the code for the banner, just look for the title below and that's the code for the banner... /* NAVIGATION BOX */[/quote] ;) thanks for helping us newbies..!
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] tnx for sharing.... keep it up!!![/b][/align]
junniks
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.... nice!! :thumbsup: its working^___^ tnx for the codes =) ________________ [img]http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/164/36058618iw4.gif[/img]
iQxie
» n00b
1969-12-31

thAnks fOR sHARiNG.,.!!!
cute_mark99
» n00b
1969-12-31

some of my css codes arent working like the one column friend list and scrollable box on comments., what will i do??
sakuraeimaj
» n00b
1969-12-31

im having a hard time after uploading it in ripway,..im confused what to do next.................pls help me................... :| =| =| :( :crybaby:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cute_mark99]some of my css codes arent working like the one column friend list and scrollable box on comments., what will i do??[/quote] Did you follow instruction on how to apply it in your profile???Those codes works.I'm using it too. check this link if you haven't done it yet. http://theftalk.com/t1879-Apply-Extension-Friendster-%5BSUPER-LATEST-UPDATE%5D.html [b]sakuraeimaj [/b]...get the url of your css ext. Copy the code provided below ,put the url of your css extension on the bold letters , copy & paste it in about me/who I want to meet. <%1Blink href="[b]URL OF CSS EXTENSION[/b]" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"%1B>
myrulez18
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx!!!!
sakuraeimaj
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt show like yours
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what doesn't show? the scrollable comment/testi? I didn't add in my test page which you can view but I used it in my main account/profile (ellehcim) which you can't view coz it's set in private. I can add scrollable comment/testi right now in my test page =)

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-08 21:29:29)

yumyum18
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing in a... =) :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for this! I'm using this codes. +1 repu! :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice complilation.. :thumbsup:
aliep007
» n00b
1969-12-31

tq for sharing..
emo666
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin: hahaa
sassy_kymster
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow...yeay! thanks for the code..
kazz222
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for this...
audrey16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]thanks for sharing![/align][/b] :D :D :D
blueAngel21
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! very useful! but itz quite long :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:10

[ 9 queries - 0.719 second ]
Privacy Policy