• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

cool lav it =)
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

what does the "misc:small photo" do?
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=0phranxis0]what does the "misc:small photo" do?[/quote] It refers to all photos other than your main photo, all small photos is affected by that.... =) =)

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-08-09 02:53:20)

loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]^ huh?! Its a compilation .. so its natural to be long.. anyway.. your not pasting the whole code right?[/quote] of course....no :D .Super late reply ^^.I'm usually try to read the code first
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

very helpful!.. =)
Dj-Suresh
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice good
dom217
» n00b
1969-12-31

San Ko Po Ito Lalagay?
princezsa75
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. :)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice prof :D
rhenier
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you!! a very big help in creating profiles... =)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi natanoj,,, can i ask for a help on how to customize my mainav? i just tried to get that portion of that trick on your compilation and the i got this one [img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/mama0114/ftalk.jpg[/img] i wish to customize also the text color and the style of it and also to remove its bar color or what you call the back ground to emphasize my banner.. thankz a lot for this code

Last edited by mama0114 (2007-08-20 02:42:44)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]hi natanoj,,, can i ask for a help on how to customize my mainav? i just tried to get that portion of that trick on your compilation and the i got this one [url]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/mama0114/ftalk.jpg[/url] this is my css compilation code :arrow: http://h1.ripway.com/mariellie/wvm/mycss.css and my profile :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/jan142k4 i wish to customize also the text color and the style of it and also to remove its bar color or what you call the back ground to emphasize my banner.. thankz a lot for this code[/quote] To know why you're having that prob on your customization, please read the post in this link below.... :arrow: http://theftalk.com/p153219-2007-08-02-10%3A36%3A27.html#p153219 Please read it carefully and do what I have said there for a best result.... :) :) =) =)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh i see... my apologies. i just dont like to put very long css code in my prof and the fact that im just a newbie, i dont understand manyy of your codes thats why i decided to get the only code i wanted. and i was just asking how to customize the main nav with a banner as you see the result in my profile. nwei if i really need to use your complete compilation of css, maybe i will just remove it (the portion i edited/get in your css) thanks for the reply...
pinkhearts314
» n00b
1969-12-31

everything about CSS editing is a bit complicated for me... :paranoid: I thank you for providing us this compilation. May I ask... I used to have WVM and CBOX before on my CSS Layout but eversince Friendster made another annoying updates I can no longer use them... Whenever I try to put the scripts on my MEDIA BOX together with my CSS layout script... my layout wouldn't work anymore although the WVM will appear... Do I really have to choose? :cry: Will you help me solve my problem?
jajapots
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 the codes.it really helps especially to a newbie like me. =)
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]oh i see... my apologies. i just dont like to put very long css code in my prof and the fact that im just a newbie, i dont understand manyy of your codes thats why i decided to get the only code i wanted. and i was just asking how to customize the main nav with a banner as you see the result in my profile. nwei if i really need to use your complete compilation of css, maybe i will just remove it (the portion i edited/get in your css) thanks for the reply...[/quote] If you really want to customize only your main navigation, then look for the title for that code which is [b]/* MAIN NAVIGATION LINKS */[/b] and copy all the codes under that before the next codes for the sub navigations.... :) :) =) =)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@nathanoj thanks for your reply, i just did that. =D happy that its kinda work...? nwei, i was contented with the result and happy also,,, thanks for the useful codes of yours keep it up ;)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

spam deleted.. =|
jep0y
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx dude for posting very helpful. :thumbsup:

Last edited by jep0y (2007-08-10 08:27:03)

tin2407
» n00b
1969-12-31

too long.. anyweis.. tnxs :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:16

[ 9 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy