• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

^^ hmn.. im fyn.. =) i thnk i hav to figure out my codes furz.. thnx sir Bob...
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

[b]There is no CSS code for scroolbar?! :rolleyes: [/b]
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i remove the fader of all the boxes?where the code in removing it or mybe i just need to edit it ryt...it works fine on me now but still need help on how to add some addboxes and wvm...plz reply...tnx
pucca_mashimaro
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx... i hope it works.. lol.. hehehe.. im not so good at editing.. T_T.. thnx anyway... kahansamnida! :D
sasuke101
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmp...is the codes still working due to the updates in friendster???? i have mine but its not working..huhuhuh :crybaby:
Pusanggala_o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

hais ala gapanxn xkn
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='airene17][b]There is no CSS code for scroolbar?! :rolleyes: [/b][/quote] What scrollbar are you looking for, just for ur page, use this one. <">
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=infoseeker][quote=kia_bunso28][b]@infoseeker:[/b] do u have js file or css only?? which linker are u using??[/quote] im using css code i used this from nahtanoj18 [quote=nahtanoj18]Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I am using in my profile... Good luck to everyone who may want to use it.... :) :) =) =) <">[/quote] thanks bunso for helping me hopefully you can assist me on this[/quote] so, what do u want to do now? since ur using css only, try to use this linker: :arrow: <">paste this in your [b] About Me[/b] section... :thumbsup: credits to [b] sir feruzz[/b]

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2007-11-05 00:04:36)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tnx for this one :ninja: :ninja:
infoseeker
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kia_bunso28]so, what do u want to do now? since ur using css only, try to use this linker: :arrow: <">paste this in your [b] About Me[/b] section... :thumbsup: credits to [b] sir feruzz[/b][/quote] thanks a lot bunso ur an angel like your angelic face =) =) =)
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=infoseeker][quote=kia_bunso28]so, what do u want to do now? since ur using css only, try to use this linker: :arrow: <">paste this in your [b] About Me[/b] section... :thumbsup: credits to [b] sir feruzz[/b][/quote] thanks a lot bunso ur an angel like your angelic face =) =) =)[/quote] :lol: ur welcum.. is the linker doin' fine... :cool:
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:idea: [b]First Post Updated![/b] New code for hiding Google Ads, fixed Main Navigation codes, and a new additional code for customizing the Navigation Language(The one with the English, Chinese, and Español)..... :) :) =) =) :D :D :idea: [b]To All Double Posters![/b] Please do mind first that it looks messy when you're doing that, please respect this thread..... :| :| =| =|

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-11-07 03:13:28)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ thanks for updating.. :thumbsup:
lovelypm23
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you give me too the css linker :question: :D
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lovelypm23]can you give me too the css linker :question: :D[/quote] =| wrong thread.. anyways, here the linker for CSS: :arrow: <">pasted on [b] About Me [/b] section.. =) :thumbsup: :penguin:
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Please read thoroughly first all of the things written in the first post before asking anything, the link for the CSS Linker is just there..... :| :| =| =| To: [b]kia_bunso28[/b] :idea: [b]Avoid double posting here![/b]
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18]Please read thoroughly first all of the things written in the first post before asking anything, the link for the CSS Linker is just there..... :| :| =| =| To: [b]kia_bunso28[/b] :idea: [b]Avoid double posting here![/b][/quote] [color=red]SORRY...... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [/color] :crybaby:
levisornothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Last edited by levisornothing (2007-11-09 19:49:13)

lovelypm23
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one nahtanoj! :thumbsup: :D
xinah
» n00b
1969-12-31

this codes won't work on mine..how come..?? anybody..help me? [quote]/* MAIN PHOTO HOVER CHANGE */ .imgblock200 a:hover img { opacity:.0; filter: alpha(opacity=0); margin: 0 auto; } .imgblock200 a:hover { background-image: url(YOUR IMAGE URL HERE); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; text-align: center; margin-bottom: 5px; } /* CUSTOM PAGE TITLE */ body { top:expr/**/ession(pagetitle() function pagetitle() { document.title='YOUR MESSAGE HERE AND USE '+pageViewerFName+' TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER'; } window.onload=pagetitle); } /* CUSTOM STATUS BAR MESSAGE */ body { bottom:expr/**/ession( function windowstatus() { window.status='YOUR MESSAGE HERE AND USE '+pageViewerFName+' TO INDICATE NAME OF VIEWER'; } if (document.layers) document.captureEvents(Event.mouseover) document.onmouseover=windowstatus); }[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:50

[ 10 queries - 0.610 second ]
Privacy Policy