• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

tekkids2
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

hellow guys... im new here... can anyone help me to improve my friendster?? its just i know that all of you were the best designer.. so really need your help.. thx
Rikizikami
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

:D:thumbsup: cool....
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice .. thank you .
acenosekai
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow :D:D thanks
kodoklelet
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice :thumbsup: yes , start from now , I can make a cool layouts. thanks.
adamn102
» n00b
1969-12-31

these codes are very useful...:thumbsup: tenks for sharin anyway...:penguin:
aldfrei_7
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) who can edit my fs? send me a message on my fs.. (aldfrei_7@yahoo.com.ph) thanks :(|)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aldfrei_7]who can edit my fs? send me a message on my fs.. (aldfrei_7@yahoo.com.ph) thanks |)[/quote] ^You, yourself and your soul!:lol: Study some tutorials first. [quote=tekkids2]hellow guys... im new here... can anyone help me to improve my friendster?? its just i know that all of you were the best designer.. so really need your help.. thx[/quote] ^Just read some tutorials here to be a good layout maker.
binomial
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any new linker?? i cant inject my css with my old linker HELP
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=binomial]is there any new linker?? i cant inject my css with my old linker HELP[/quote] ^There is no new linker.. it is still working fine.. Check it in Underground section.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][color=pink]ok ok. i get it.. =| hmmm.. i'm gonna have to edit my css again.. :cry: anyways.. at least i can edit some of those things there which are not in Friendster's CSS editor.. thanks. ^^, btw, does it have something for a centered layout..? i am soo much crazy to have my layout centered.. but i'm busy to study js again.. ^^.. hehehe.. anyways.. thanks again.. keep it up![/color][/b]
kucingg.orens
» n00b
1969-12-31

haydar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Guys, how to call javascript with css?! I want use this script in CSS. Help me please.. [img]http://kaskus.us/images/smilies/sumbangan/005.gif[/img] <">
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=haydar]Guys, how to call javascript with css?! I want use this script in CSS. Help me please.. <">[/quote] ^Inject it in your css extension. [quote=kucingg.orens]http://theftalk.com/img/smilies/tear.gif[/quote] ^Spamming! Get out of here!! :evil: [quote=nikz11]ok ok. i get it.. hmmm.. i'm gonna have to edit my css again.. anyways.. at least i can edit some of those things there which are not in Friendster's CSS editor.. thanks. ^^, btw, does it have something for a centered layout..? i am soo much crazy to have my layout centered.. but i'm busy to study js again.. ^^.. hehehe.. anyways.. thanks again.. keep it up![/quote] ^None! Just add some center codes.. [b]Good Luck![/b]
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool. .thanks for sharing!!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is really useful to newbies =) :thumbsup: thanks sooo much for sharring :wow:
k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is very usefull.... thanks for sharing... =):thumbsup:
mwahpps
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for sharing dude repu is so appreciated[/b]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@mwahpps: [b]Avoid spamming![/b] :evil: [u]Read[/u] the [b]rules[/b] please..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are all the codes that you need to fully customize your profile! No need to add other codes just edit it all and you can have a customized profile like mine, these CSS codes are the codes that I

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:18

[ 9 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy