• ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

razynime
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

freinds and the photo's....=D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

simplicity originality unique compatible in any browser no annoying trickss
eryx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]What makes a profile GREAT...[/b] a profile is great when: :arrow: if its viewer friendly... :arrow: if it loads fast... :arrow: if it is made w/ the interests for arts :arrow: if it represents the owners personality and... last but not the least... :arrow: if it is INTERESTING enough to make a complete stranger have a second look.... ryt...? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the background.. you must have a nice looking background with some tricks on it.. that will do, i guess :lol::thumbsup:
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

1. readable. 2. artistic and creative. 3. the content of the profile.
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]simplicity. :] :thumbsup:[/b]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]originality.[/font][/color]
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

design!! :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What do u people think are the criterias for making a great profile? here's a couple of mine... 1.) Easy to load/dial-up friendly. 2.) Not "lag-ish".

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:05

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy