• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what I just realized Then we'd be perfect for each other Then we'd never find another Just realized what I just realized We'd never have to wonder if We missed out on each other but.[/b] Guess it. Topic moved. :D

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-06-06 23:10:50)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^realize- colbie callliat [i]somehow everything's gonna fall right into place if we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday if only time flew like a dove we gotta make it fly faster than I'm falling in love this time we're not giving up let's make it last forever screaming "hallelujah" we'll make it last forever[/i]

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-06-06 08:14:07)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ [b]Hallelujah[/b] by [b]Paramore[/b] [quote][i]The question asked in order To save her life or take it The answer no to avoid death The answer yes would make it Make it Do you believe in God? Written on a bullet Say yes to pull the trigger Do you believe in God? Written on a bullet And Cassie pulled the trigger All heads are bowed in silence To remember her last sentence She answered him knowing what would happen Her last words still hanging in the air In the air[/i][/quote] Mwhaha. Let's see if you guys know that song. =D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Is it [b]cassie[/b]? [b] [i]I will never let you fall I'll stand up for you forever.[/i][/b] Guess it. :D
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^[b]Your guardian angel[/b] by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus [quote]You Read me like a book.. you know it's even worse then what's in My Head I dont believe you, when you tell me I dont want to be a fraud and pretend that everythings fine I wont be here when you got home im not goona sit here and die[/quote]
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ not familiar.. :crybaby: [quote][b]wen u look me n d eyes and tell me dat u love me everythings alright wen ur ryt here by my side... :wow:[/b][/quote]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ when you look me in the eyes - jonas brothers Time's catching up with me I've come this far, there's no turning back My sword is drawn, the only choice I have is to fight Nothing can stop me now but myself
LykZZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Oh my I don't know that song!! Never heard of that in my entire life, hahaha!! :lol: [/align][/b] [b][i]It's time to say goodbye To all the things that made you cry It's time to say goodbye To all the things you kept inside It's time to say goodbye To all those kisses and perfect nights It's time to say goodbye To all the promises that made you right It's time to sail away[/b][/i] [align=center][b]______________________________________________________[/align][/b]
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ dun know that song.. [quote]I stole your heart, Ripped it out, And smashed it on this floor You have no need for such a useless things, broken forever more..[/quote]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Death do us part? ^ apple bottom jeans boots with the fur the whole club looking at her she hit the floor. ...............
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Low..low..low...lol... =D We were as one,Babe For a moment in time and it seemed everlasting that you would always be mine No you want to be free So i'll let you Fly Coz i know in my heart babe Our love will never die You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Girl Dont You know u cant escape me
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Always be my baby - Mariah Carey/Revived David Cook. Here's mine... Forever we waited and they told us we were never gonna get it all.
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

We Made It? -uhm..im not that sure with my answer.. i just hope its right.. (and not left.. hehe) toinks.. anyway, hu can guess d title of d song provided d lyrics below... :thumbsdown: Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth I have to go, I have to go kinda soothing song for me..(weird.. aha) ciao everyone... :D ______ *added: actually the title of the song is.. "Samson by Regina Spektor" its a very nice song for me.. ciao.. Ü

Last edited by lovegood (2008-06-11 06:26:04)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have to go? L: we're standing still jenny you got me on my knees...
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Jenny by the Click five Lyric : [quote]...i shouldnt love u , but i want to i just cant turn away i shouldnt see u , but i cant move i cant look away and i dont know how to be fine when i'm not cause i dont know how to make the feelings stop ...[/quote]
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just so you know! :D Lyrics: <">
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: im yours- jason mraz [quote]Wherever you go, I will be waiting Whenever you call, I will be there Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest days so bright I'm in your heart tonight I never thought that this could go And take me away from all I know And leave me to think I'm on my own But your love will take me, you were the one...[/quote]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I haven't heard it.. I'd try searching it ^^ :) Lyrics: I'll always remember It was late afternoon It lasted forever And ended so soon You were all by yourself staring up at the dark gray sky I was changed
pinkmao03
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know that song! <">whahaaha!=D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Is it You[/b] - Cassie Don't want to think about it Don't want to talk about it I'm just so sick about it Can't believe it's ending this way Just so confused about it Feeling the blues about it I just can't do without ya Tell me is this fair?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:11

[ 12 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy