• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[quote=xtianchan]Go on, do what you want But please don't leave me You'll break my heart Hey, what should I do Babe, I'm missin' you Please don't disappear These are the words that you should hear Time and time again I wish that you were here[/quote] [b]Parting Time by Rockstar :question: :question:[/b] [b]NEXT:[/b] [quote]Born to this life of pain My momma told me "Boy, if you die in yo' life, don't die in vain" Mastered the game that will bring you fame with that on my brain embedded like a stain I may change as I change lanes tryin' to change the game[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ "What's It All For" by bazaar Royale [quote]I'm in love with all the things you do So suductive when your touch me I can't get enough of you Your the best Baby You got me obsessed And I can't catch my breath Baby I must confess you got me[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]I'm in love with all the things you do So suductive when your touch me I can't get enough of you Your the best Baby You got me obsessed And I can't catch my breath Baby I must confess you got me[/quote] [b]Perfect Lover by Britney Spears[/b] NEXT: [quote]I made them think they beat me to death Holdin' my breath for like five minutes before they finally left Then I got up and ran to the janitor's storage booth Kicked the door hinge loose and ripped out the four inch screws Grabbed some sharp objects, brooms, and foreign tools "This is for every time you took my orange juice, or stole my seat in the lunchroom and drank my chocolate milk. Every time you tipped my tray and it dropped and spilt. I'm gettin' you back bully! Now once and for good." I cocked the broomstick back and swung hard as I could and beat him over the head with it til I broke the wood Knocked him down, stood on his chest with one foot..[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Brain damage" by Eminem [quote]back it up, na Bump ya rump, na Grab my waist, na Work it out, na Grab my shoulder Pick it up, na Take it lower To the floor, na[/quote]

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-08-20 05:06:05)

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ "the hook up" by britney spears I'm a gangsta, but y'all knew that Da Big Bo$$ Dogg, yeah I had to do that I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side Ain't no other way to play the game the way I play I cut so much you thought I was a DJ
fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

unfamiliar.. ------------------------ Well I saw fireworks from the freeway And behind closed eyes I cannot make them go away 'Cause you were born on the fourth of july, freedom ring Now something on the surface it stings I said something on the surface Really kind of makes me nervous Who says that you deserve this And what kind of god would serve this? We will cure this dirty old disease Well if you gots the poison.. ,
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@nadya (hellshredder)[/b] [i]Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell Williams[/i] [quote=fsQueen]Well I saw fireworks from the freeway And behind closed eyes I cannot make them go away 'Cause you were born on the fourth of july, freedom ring Now something on the surface it stings I said something on the surface Really kind of makes me nervous Who says that you deserve this And what kind of god would serve this? We will cure this dirty old disease Well if you gots the poison[/quote] [b]The Remedy by Jason Mraz[/b] [b]NEXT:[/b] [quote]The piercing radiant moon, The storming of poor June, All the life running through her hair, Approaching guiding light, Our shallow years in fright, Dreams are made winding through my head, Through my head, Before you know, Awake, Your lives are open wide, The V-chip gives them sight, All the life running through her hair, The spiders all in tune, The evening of the moon, Dreams are made winding through my head[/quote]
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]spiders by System of a Down[/b] [quote]Take off that tank top and pull off them drawers The girls all pause, got them drippin down they sugar walls Aw naw! getting to the nappy root Knocking boots and stilettos, damn I keep it ghetto! A cool type of fellow, mellow got the gold medal Never settle for less my rose petal Tooey, tooey, tooey, tooey! spit game! Venom to get it up in ‘em, let me "p" pop that thang First check her brain to see if she's sane, Deranged or strange or crazy as hell You never can tell these days Everybody got a little Rick James in they veins man![/quote]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hiphop Star? how about this: [quote]Do you ever think, when you’re all alone All that we could be, Where this thing could go Am I crazy or falling in love Is it really just another crush Do you catch a breath, when I look at you Are you holding back, like the way I do Cause I’m trying, try to walk away But I know this crush ain’t going away, going away[/quote]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alyssarae17]Do you ever think, when you’re all alone All that we could be, Where this thing could go Am I crazy or falling in love Is it really just another crush Do you catch a breath, when I look at you Are you holding back, like the way I do Cause I’m trying, try to walk away But I know this crush ain’t going away, going away[/quote] answer: david archuleta's crush.,xDDD guess this one: [quote]one thing you can be sure of..il never ask for more than ur love.,[/quote]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Crush-David Archuleta? -- [quote]Th-th-that that don't kill me Can only make me stronger I need you to hurry up now Cause I can't wait much longer I know I got to be right now Cause I can't get much wronger Man I been waitin' all night now That's how long I've been on ya[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "stronger" by kanye west [quote]I love myself It’s not a sin I can’t control what’s happenin’[/quote] :P
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

touch of my hand - britney spears :D next is.. [quote]I push my fingers into my eyes It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache But it's made of all the thing I am today Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside If the pain goes on, I'm not gonna make it![/quote]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Duality! -Slipknot (nice song!) =p [quote]The night will come and rip away, her wings of innocence through every word we say maybe it's time, to spit out the core of our rotting union hopefully before it chokes us to our senses.[/quote]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

NFS and the hero will drown . is it right ? [quote]And I just can`t pull myself away Under a spell I cant break I just cant stop I just cant stop I just cant stop I just cant stop And I just can`t bring myself away But I don`t want to escape I just can`t stop I just can`t stop I just can`t stop I just can`t stop I just can`t stop[/quote]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^closer - neyo how about this v? [quote]you should have known better than to insult me that won't happen again[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Mika" by Grace Kelly?! :eh: [quote]Confidence is a must Cockiness is a plus Edginess is a rush[/quote]
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Radar by Britney Spears.....=D Try This One...: [quote]Once in a lifetime Means there's no second chance So I believe that you and me Should grab it while we can Make it last forever And never give it back[/quote] offtopic: 'Cockiness' or 'Happiness' ???

Last edited by wakekek07 (2008-10-04 19:55:40)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^Everyday by troy and Gabriella[/b] [quote][b]were the last words that i wrote for you enough to tell you that in my death the light that shone through my painful darkness was a blinding vision of your eternal smile?[/b][/quote] :cry: :cry:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ last three letters - alesana "death is all upon us, it comes in the shape of an angel"
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:21

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy