• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

stay together for the kids.. 'can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars i could really use a wish right now wish right now wish right now' (2x)
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

it's Airplanes B.O.B featuring Hayley Williams [i]i stare up at the stars i wonder just where you are you feel a million miles away. was it something i said? or something i never did? or was i always in the way. could someone tell me what to say just make you stay.. [/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^IDK [i]i know, the minute you pull up next to me. we standing there like destiny. when it feels like you're fighting just to breathe, that's when you know.[/i]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont know. try this: [i] i watched the night turn night blue but it's not the same w/o you because it takes to whisper quietly 'til i look to my hands and feel sad. [b]cause the spaces between my fingers are right were yours fit perfectly[/b][/i]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [i] It hurts so much,to see you with him, I can't begin, and now I long, just for a kiss, it's you I miss... Why, can't you try, to see, that I, am you, and you are me... But you've moved on and now I'm gone, goodbye Someday I will too I don't need you and I, cause this is life... You raped my mind and tore my heart, I hope your proud, I'm now unblind, a fresh new start, what to do now... Make the pain go away, for me...[/i]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^don't know. maybe this one. you know it at this time. [i]Tell me that we belong together, Dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips, Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above. I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.[/i]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i'll be - edwin mccain [/b] What is someone like you doin in a place like this? Say Did you come alone or did you bring all your friends? Say whats your name , What are you drinking Think I know what are you thinking Baby whats your sign tell me yours and ill tell you mine Say Whats somebody like you doin in a place like this ^easy :lol3:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^if we ever meet again. [i] no one ever said that life was fair and I'm not saying that it should be so knowing that you are where you want to be and I'm not comes as no surprise but don't expect me to be happy for you and don't smile at me and tell me things will work out for me too I don't want your pity... I hate your pity [/i]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ congratulations, i hate you - alesena? [hr] i'll do whatever it takes, to turn this around, i know what's at stake, i know that i've let you down ..
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wew! idk. (: -- [i]whatever it takes i'm not gonna break the promise i made. when i'm with you.[/i]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Faber Drive-when i'm with you [i] So now you're running It's hard to see clearly When I make you angry You're stuck in the past And now you're screaming So can you forgive me? I've treated you badly, But I am still here Sometimes I wonder Why I'm still waiting Sometimes I'm shaking That's how you make me Sometimes I question Why I'm still here Sometimes I think I am going crazy Can you help me understand? And now you wish that you meant something And now you wish that you meant something to somebody else And now you wish that you met someone And now you wish that you meant something to somebody else (someone) (something to somebody else) [/i]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ something by escape the faith -- [i]sometimes i wish i could save you and there so many things that i want you to know. i won't give up until it's over if it takes you forever. i want you to know.[/i]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Save You by Simple Plan [hr][hr] I say, feel your breeze anythime anywhere in my heart. Feel your breeze. Never stop walking now oh.
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Feel your breeze. [i]When I was younger I saw my daddy cry And curse at the wind He broke his own heart And I watched As he tried to reassemble it And my momma swore that She would never let herself forget And that was the day that I promised I’d never sing of love If it does not exist[/i]
Aegyo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] The only exception - [b]Paramore[/b] [i]*maybe I need some rehab Or maybe just need some sleep I got a sick obsession.[/i]
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Your Love is my Drug. [i]Do you know what's worth fighting for, When it's not worth dying for? Does it take your breath away And you feel yourself suffocating? Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide? Did someone break your heart inside? You're in ruins.[/i]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ 21 guns? [i]Baby I know the story, I've seen the picture It's written all over your face Tell me What's the secret That you've been hiding And who's gonna take my place I should have seen it coming I should've read the signs Anyway... I guess it's over[/i]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Fool Again by Westlife. [b]Spent my life looking for that somebody To make me feel like new Now you tell me that you want to leave me But darling, I just can't let you. [/b]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ idk. -- [i]i'm trying to forget that i'm addicted to you. but iwant it and i need it i'm addicted to you. but now it's over. can't forget what you said. and i never wanna do this again. heartbreaker. [/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

simple plan - addicted I was sure I never would be sure we were in love (Although it's dark and black) I am sure I never would be sure of love to come (There is one thing left to hold on to) After you
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:12

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy