• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ [b]Stars by Lacuna Coil[/b] this one! [quote]This is for the ones who believe their lives won't change Hoping that someday things will mend and be the same And this is for the ones who have lost it all When all that's left to gain Is a simple reminder that the things that we're blind to slip away[/quote]

Last edited by russell18 (2008-12-01 21:28:02)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

If I fall -- Amber Pacific? :D this one? [quote]When I fall in love, I take my time There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine and I'll tell you why...[/quote]
imalone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

owww.. i dunno dat son T___T but here's mine.. <">
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^Half Alive - SecondHand Serenade! [/b] [quote][i] Remember me Feels like forever Since the days When we were friends I don't understand All these changes I'm still the same No need to pretend [/i][/quote] ^ go, guess it! =)
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hazel013]Remember me Feels like forever Since the days When we were friends I don't understand All these changes I'm still the same No need to pretend[/quote] O_____O I dont know! Sorry T___T [align=center]Yeah 'Cause we are broken What must we do to restore Our innocence And oh, the promise we adored Give us life again 'Cause we just wanna be whole[/align] Wiii!! XD
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ xorry i dunno.. :crybaby: what is it? how about this one? :D [quote]Cause I was born to tell you I love you and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine Stay with me tonight...[/quote] lalalala~
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=setsunacha]Cause I was born to tell you I love you and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine Stay with me tonight...[/quote] Uhh Your Call - Secondhand Seranade Btw, that was We Are Broken by Paramore. :)
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Nice one! Oh Thanks 4 yr info sis ^^ Ok here mine again~ [quote]I don't care what you might think about me You'll get by without me if you want Well,I could be the one to take you home Baby we could rock the night alone If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down But sugar don't forgetin' what you already know That I could be the one to turn you out We could be the talk across the town Don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another You might regret what you let slip away[/quote] :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Geek in the Pink by Jason Mraz Here is mine: [quote]It never crossed my mind at all That's what I tell myself What we had has come and gone You're better off with someone else It's for the best, I know it is But I see you Sometimes I try to hide What I feel inside[/quote]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta[/b] [b]How about this one:[/b] [quote]Sometimes I give myself the creeps Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me It all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up Am I just paranoid? Or I'm just stoned[/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b] sis anne [/b] = ryt sis :lol: i'm xorry i dunno sis.. :crybaby: what is it? ok how bout this one :D [quote]ikutsu mo no koto no ha wo itazura ni chirakashita tachi yuku mayoi wa shizuka ni kieta no asu ga mieteru? setsu na ni hiraku sore wa HANABI kirameite yurameite tsukami yuku yume no hana atashi no te wo kobore ochite negau mama kono omoi anata ni nari watare hateru nara semete tsuyoku kono hana moe yuku setsu na ni hiraku sore wa HANABI kirameite yurameite aoki yume mai agare itsu no hi ka meguri aete tsunagi yuku kono omoi itoshiki kimi watashi itsu made mo futari tsuyoku[/quote] omg! i luv dats songs xo much! :wow:
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hanabi[/b] by Ikimono-Gakari....... is it ryt? :rolleyes: nxt..... uhmmmm.... [quote]How can I decide what's right When you're clouding up my mind? I can't win You're losing sight All the time Not gonna ever own what's mine When you're always taking sides But you won't take away my pride No, not this time Not this time[/quote]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Decode - Paramore ? :rolleyes: how about this one .. [quote][i]Comparisons are easily done Once you've had a taste of perfection Like an apple hanging from a tree I picked the ripest one I still got the seed You said move on Where do I go I guess second best Is all I will know[/i][/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wakekek07]Hanabi by Ikimono-Gakari....... is it ryt? :rolleyes:[/quote] totally ryt! :lol: ^ i dunno dat's songs~ xowey nah :doubt: ok how bout this one? [quote]I've got a bruised up heart But I'm still hangin' out I should take it easy but I'm still gonna get around There's something growing on the outside Too much missing on the inside Should I waste more time when everything is done and done and overdone?[/quote]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ that's [i]Katy Perry[/i] - [b]Thinking Of You[/b] sis cha .. @[b]T[/b] i know that one .. [i]The Click Five[/i] - [b]Flipside[/b] [spoiler]ya kan ?[/spoiler] how about this one ? [quote][i]Oh stay close to me (Hold On) Stay close to me Watch the world come alive tonight Stay close me Ooh hold your head high, (Hold On) Arms open wide Yea the world starts to come alive when you stay close to me[/i][/quote]
ChaNGcUT_RAnGeRs
» Banned
1969-12-31

here's mine simple plan - addicted [quote]i heard you doing okay but i want you to know i'm addict i'm addicted to you i can pretend i don't care when you think about me do you think i deserve this?[/quote]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ please .. give the lyric, without mention the title/or singer :/ the person who'll post next should guess it ~ read the 1st post please ~ @T how bout this ? [quote][i]If I could hold you close Like you were never gone If I could hear your voice You'd tell me to be strong But sometimes I just can't I just don't understand Why you had to go Why you had to go I guess I'll never know[/i][/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]^ ^ please .. give the lyric, without mention the title/or singer :/ the person who'll post next should guess it ~ read the 1st post please ~[/quote] ahahaha :lol: @ T = i dunno again sis.. :crybaby: [spoiler][quote=naddnadd]ya kan ?[/quote] sep~ pinter anda :lol:[/spoiler] ok here mine again~ [quote]But you don't know what you got 'Till it's gone And you don't know what it's like To feel so low Every time you smile or laugh you glow You don't even know No no You don't even know[/quote]

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-07 23:17:18)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=setsunacha]But you don't know what you got 'Till it's gone And you don't know what it's like To feel so low Every time you smile or laugh you glow You don't even know No no You don't even know[/quote] A Little bit longer -- The Jonas Brothers. :D How about this: [quote]I’ve become what a mother wouldn’t want in a son And I have done a few things I regret I’ve become what a mother wouldn’t want in a son And I have done what a mother wouldn’t want What a mother wouldn’t want in a son[/quote]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]:thumbsup: practice makes perfect- cute is what we aim for[/b] here: [quote]For a second I wish the tide Would swallow every inch of this city, As you gasp for air tonight. I'd scream this song, Right in your face if you were here. Swear I wont miss a beat, Cause I never, never have before. i love this song much! :D[/quote] can u guess?? :eh: if not ur not cute =D

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-08 06:52:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:18

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy