• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]@ak0cs3m [/b] [spoiler] I have absolutely no idea. I spent about 25 minutes searching for those lyrics and came up with nothing. The only search result that I could find was here, to this thread at Ftalk. :lol: --My guess would be, and I don't know the name of the song, but it's something that you wrote or made up??[/spoiler] [quote=anjelize]Here's mine: Dreaming all day That's all she did Ever since she was a little kid All the teacher's thought that she was slow She was just dreaming about her show And when they told her she's delirious She didn't care She's just oblivious She likes to make everyone curious One day she's gonna be famous :)[/quote] [b]"Sharada" by Skye Sweetnam[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]Our lifestyles be close-captioned Addicted to fatal attractions Pictures of actions be played back in the midst of mashin' No fairy tales for this young black male Some see me stranded in this land of hell, jail, and crack sales Hustlin' and hard to think of culture or the repercutions while bustin' on backstabbin' vultures Sellin' my soul for material wishes, fast cars and bi**hes Wishin' I live my life a legend, immortalized in pictures Why shed tears? Save your sympathy My childhood years were spent buryin' my peers in the cemetary Here's a message to the newborns, waitin' to breathe If you believe then you can achieve Just look at me Against all odds, though life is hard, we carry on Livin' in the projects, broke with no lights on To all the seeds that follow me protect your essence Born with less, but you still precious Just smile for me now[/quote]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ am, Smile by tupac? :D [i]@bhebhiej[/i] [spoiler]haha :lol: you cant find the lyrics even if you google it. except going to the band site. i don't made that up, that song really exist. they are a filipino band actually.[/spoiler] ok, heres mine: [quote]its time again to fight against fading desires pulling back on things to hold and we can’t lose our sights, toss the fight, close the lights, fall through time ride the waves, embrace the sun, one more chance to sing the night away[/quote] [i]clue?[/i] :idea: [spoiler] [flash=315x80]http://www.ijigg.com/jiggPlayer.swf?songID=V2CDGGCFPB0[/flash] + repu if you guess it right :lol::thumbsup:[/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hell yeah, I dun have any idea.. lol.. lemme guess.. fading desires? XD [quote]she calls out to the man on the street sir can you help me, it's cold and I've no where to sleep is there somwhere you can tell me?[/quote]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ you and me in paradise..? not so sure..:D [quote]The things we did, the things we said Keep coming back to me and make me smile again You showed me how to face the truth Everything that's good in me I owe to you Though the distance that's between us Now may seem to be too far It will never seperate us Deep inside I know you are Never gone, never far In my heart is where you are Always close, everyday Every step along the way Even though for now we've gotta say goodbye I know you will be forever in my life (yeah) Never gone[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Never Gone Backstreet Boys [quote]It's a thief in the night To come and grab you It can creep up inside you And consume you A disease of the mind It can control you It's too close for comfort[/quote]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

aw.. cant guess.. how about this.. Try and feel Try and listen Try and think of what ur missin Try and look into my Eyes.. TRYYYYYYYYYY..... tonight
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

is it try?haha..lol... try this: Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now But God does it feels so good 'Cause I got him where I want him now And if you could then you know you would 'Cause God it just feels so... It just feels so good
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ misery business - paramore [quote]i can almost hear anguish cries as they suffer welcome to the bodies![/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Obsessions Is Such An Ugly Word " by Alesana :D try this: Oh, goin' wild I'm on fire (Burning up the dancefloor) Turn it up higher Wild like a tiger (Tell me do you want more?)
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]heres mine[/b] ella..ella eh eh guess the song
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Wth?! umbrella - rihanna (please answer my question before you ask... ok?!) ok i repeat... Oh, goin' wild I'm on fire (Burning up the dancefloor) Turn it up higher Wild like a tiger (Tell me do you want more?)
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is it britney and madonna?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^whheeeeeh!., sis where's the song lyrics?!., v I thought I had the whole thing figured out, til I found you I didn't wanna waste my time just, lookin' for love. I thought that I was better off alone, But I was wrong...
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=brentda]s it britney and madonna?[/quote] it's britney... ;) t: "Love Like This" - Amy Pearson :thumbsup: [quote]I can't ignore it boy I feel like I'm yours The way you look at me I just can't say no So we should hook up, who knows where we will go Cause baby when I'm with you, I feel I'm losing control[/quote] if you don't know the song... don't post anything ok?! ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x][quote]I can't ignore it boy I feel like I'm yours The way you look at me I just can't say no So we should hook up, who knows where we will go Cause baby when I'm with you, I feel I'm losing control[/quote] [/quote] [b]"Tell Me What You're Sippin' On" by Britney Spears (I would have never guessed you'd pick Britney lyrics) :lol: :lol:[/b] Next: [quote]What happened for the rest of the day is still a blur But I remember wishing that I was dead, instead of her She was buried on August 3rd The story ends without a sequel And now you know why *********, don't f**king fall in love with people Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond 'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone[/quote] [scroll][b]Please don't post/reply if you don't know it.[/b][/scroll]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-22 14:18:05)

njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dunno dat song.. hmmm.. this.. [quote]the best thing about tonight is we're not fghting.. could it be that we have been this way before.. i know u dont thnk that im am trying.. i know ur wearing thin down to the core..[/quote]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade i love that song [quote]Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up I need your loving hands to come and pick me up And every night I miss you, I can just look up And know the stars are Holding you, holding you, holding you Tonight[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ Jesse: "You Never Know" - immortal technique t: "Tonight" - FM Static [quote]Us girls we are so magical Soft skin, red lips, so kissable Hard to resist so touchable Too good to deny it Ain't no big deal, it's innocent[/quote] hahaha :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x][quote]Us girls we are so magical Soft skin, red lips, so kissable Hard to resist so touchable Too good to deny it Ain't no big deal, it's innocent[/quote] hahaha :lol:[/quote] [b]"I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]Pops died, didn't cry, didn't know him that well Between him doin' heroin and me doin' crack sales With that in the eggshell, standin' at the tabernacle Rather the church, pretendin' to be hurt, wouldn't work So a smirk was all on my face Like damn, that man's face is just like my face So pops, I forgive you for all the sh*t that I lived through It wasn't all your fault, homey you got caught Into the same game I fought, that Uncle Ray lost My big brothers and so many others I saw I'm just glad we got to see each other Talk and re-meet each other Save a place in heaven 'til the next time we meet forever![/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Moment of Clarity" - Jay-Z :D how bout this... [quote]In my sky We're the stars I'm on Venus You're on Mars People can't understand How I'm your girl and you're my man[/quote] :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:12

[ 9 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy