• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ you are the music in me again, this is an easy one. :D [quote]This is the story of a girl, Who cried a river and drowned the whole world! And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her, When she smiles[/quote]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

hehe.. [b]Story of a Girl[/b] -Nine Days.. :D... here's mine [quote]I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend, You could cut ties with all the lies, that you've been living in, And if you do not want to see me again, i would understand. I would understand[/quote]

Last edited by bobskie (2008-06-13 10:55:32)

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ jumper :lol: lets do it the easy way :D [quote]You were everything I wanted But I just can't finish what I started There's no room left here on my back It was damaged long ago Though you swear that you are true I'd still pick my friends over you[/quote]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My Friends Over You :D [quote]All I can say is that my life is pretty plain I like watchin' the puddles gather rain And all I can do is just pour some tea for two and speak my point of view But it's not sane, It's not sane[/quote]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't know that either...hihihi...:D [b] You don't even hold me like you used to hold me And that's the way you could've made all the things you told me Yeah, yeah I remember when you told me you'd never lie to me I can't believe I trusted you I sacrificed my time and my heart I gave you my all and what you do[/b] :]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*]You don't even hold me like you used to hold me And that's the way you could've made all the things you told me Yeah, yeah I remember when you told me you'd never lie to me I can't believe I trusted you I sacrificed my time and my heart I gave you my all and what you do[/quote] I knew I heard this somewhere! It's on the tip of my tongue... :P Well, here's mine: [quote]This is for my peoples who just lost somebody. Your best friend, your baby, your man or your lady. Put your hand way up high... 'Coz we will never say, Bye.[/quote]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ bye bye - mariah carey (i'm not sure on the title, is it right?) [quote]so go, go away, just go, run away[/quote]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Disenchanted Btw,the answer in my post #44 is No Rain by Blind Melon...hehe [quote]What else should I be All apologies What else could I say Everyone is gay What else could I write I don't have the right What else should I be All apologies[/quote]

Last edited by bobskie (2008-06-14 12:56:32)

LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dunno dat song.. [quote]Share with me the blankets that your wrapped in because its cold outside cold outside its cold outside share with me the secrets that you kept in because its cold inside cold inside its cold inside and your slowly shaking finger tips show that your scared like me so let's pretend we're alone and I know you may be scared and I know were unprepared but I don't care[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Vulnerable [/b] - Secondhand Serenade [quote](Keep it up, keep it up, don't be a pri, hey... Madonna, uh) [You gotta get in line, hop...] tick tock tick tock tick tock (That's right, keep it up, keep it up, don't be a pri, hey... Madonna, uh) [You gotta get in line, hop...] tick tock tick tock tick tock[/quote]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

4 Minutes [quote]if i am! Another waste of everything you dreamed of, I will let you down... if i am! Only here to watch you as you suffer, I will let you down...[/quote]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if i am hhoo [quote]You just call out my name And you know wherever I am I'll come running to see you again Winter, spring, summer or fall All you have to do is call And I'll be there[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You got a friend - James Taylor [quote]If you wanna be with me, baby There's a price you pay I'm a genie in a bottle You gotta rub me the right way If you wanna be with me I can make your wish come true You gotta make a big impression I gotta like what you do[/quote]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Genie in a Bottle [quote]Listen to these things I have to say Please understand She left me all alone again[/quote]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Listen :lol: [quote]Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there With open arms and open eyes yeah Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Incubus, "Whatever Tomorrow Brings" ^ I asked her to stay, but she wouldn't listen and she left before I had the chance to say the words that would mend the things that were broken but now it's far too late she's gone away
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Won't go home w/out you -maroon 5 [quote]If I turn into another dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me. Sing this song remind me that we'll always have each other when everything else is gone[/quote]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ Dig by Incubus ^ [/b] [quote]I won't be the one to disappoint you anymore, I know, I've said all this and that you've heard it all before, The trick is getting you to think that all this was your idea. And that this was everything you've ever wanted out of here[/quote] [b]^^ \m/[/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^love is not a competition- Kaiser Chiefs [quote]What would you say if I asked you not to go? Would your forget everyone, forget everyhting, And start over with me? Would you take my hand and never let me go? Well promise me you'll never let me go.[/quote]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ -a broken heart (its not a song, its a quote) please follow the rules.. [quote]You like to think you're never wrong – Forfeit the game (You live what you've learned) You have to act like you're someone – Forfeit the game (You live what you've learned) You want someone to hurt like you – Forfeit the game (You live what you've learned) You want to share what you have been through (You live what you've learned)[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:26

[ 9 queries - 0.592 second ]
Privacy Policy