• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

d ko alam sori im not familiar with that song itech na lng [i]I've got so much honey the bees envy me. I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees. I guess you'd say What can make me feel this way? My girl [/i] dali lng yan
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

My girl Na na na na na.. You are the music in me You know the word once upon a time Make u listen...There's a reason When you dream there's a chance to find a little laughter or happy ever after
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you are the music in me! :arrow: [i]it's like i waited my whole life for this one night, it's gon be me, you and the dance floor coz we only got one night, double your pleasure, double your fun and dance forever-ever-ever....[/i]

Last edited by paulinexz (2008-06-22 23:45:24)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chris brown forever :question: Landlords and power whores On my people they took turns Dispute the suits I ignite And then watch 'em burn :D\m/
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice lyrics bro..bombtrack - rage against the machine :D [quote]Talkin' to herself, there's no one else who needs to know... She tells herself, oh... Memories back when she was bold and strong[/quote]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

better man by pearl jam :D (I hope :paranoid: ) [quote]We can go to the tropics Sip piña coladas Shorty I could take you there Or we can go to the slums Where killas get hung Shorty I could take you there You know I could take ya (I could take ya...) I could take ya (I could take ya...) Shorty I could take you there[/quote]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take you there by sean kingston I can't waste time so give it a moment I realize, nothing's broken No need to worry about everything I've done Live every second like it was my last one Don't look back at a new direction I loved you once, needed protection You're still apart of everything I do You're on my heart just like a tattoo
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Tattoo - jordin sparks I just love that song :) here try this =D [quote]When the night has come And the land is dark And the moon is the only light we see No I won't be afraid No I won't be afraid Just as long as you stand, stand by me[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Stand by me - John Lennon [quote]Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me No you don't mean nothing at all to me But you got what it takes to set me free Oh you could mean everything to me[/quote]
jezreeljhune
» n00b
1969-12-31

you don't mean nothing at all to me.. I can't wait forever if you say,you'll be there too
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is it [i]I Can't Wait Forever[/i]..?? i know that song but i dont know the title.. Guess this: [quote]All Alone He Turns To Stone While Holding His Breathe Half To Death[/quote]
roan19
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Used :D err.. Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years There was only you and me We were young and wild and free Now nothin' can take you away from me We bin down that road before But that's over now You keep me comin' back for more
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ei dude.. u suppose to gues the title not the artist.. cant u read..? @topic Heaven.. haha.. got it..! :arrow: [quote]Coz We Lost It All Nothing Lasts Forever Im Sorry I Cant Be Perfect..[/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]We belong Together?? :arrow: can't waste time so give it a moment I realize, nothing's broken No need to worry about everything I've done Live every second like it was my last one[/b][/align]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jezreeljhune]you don't mean nothing at all to me..[/quote] It's "Say It Right" by Nelly Furtado... t: Tattoo by Jordin Sparks Even though the gods are crazy Even though the stars are blind If you show me real love baby I'll show you mine I can make it nice and naughty Be the devil and angel too Got a heart and soul and body Let's see what this love can do Maybe I'm perfect for you
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton [quote]Guess the Song Lyrics :exclaim: [spoiler] (Ow...Uh Huh...Young Mula Baby!) [ She say he so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper So I letta lick the rapper ] Shawty say I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look like a lollipop She say I lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look like a lollipop Lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-look like a lollipop She say I ..... like a lollipop Shawty wanna thug Bottles in the club Shawty wanna hump And ooo I like to touch ya lovely lady lumps Okay, lil mama had a swag like mine Even wear her hair down her back like mine I make her feel right when its wrong like lyin Man, she ain never had a love like mine N' man I aint never seen a *** like hers And that pussy in my mouth had me at a loss fo words Told her to back it up like erp erp ...[/spoiler][/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lollipop - Lil Wayne.. love this song :thumbsup: [quote]When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears And I held your hand through all of these years But you still have All of me[/quote]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My Immortal by Evanescence I try to read, I go to work I'm laughing with my friends But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking. (oh no) I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are The days we had, the songs we sang together.(oh yeah)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

is it my love? I forgot the title, I used to love this song by westlife [quote]I've been living with a shadow overhead, I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed, I've been lonely for so long, Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on![/quote]
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

way back in to love :D [quote]so I turned the radio on, I turned the radio up, and this woman was singing my song: the lover's in love, and the other's run away, the lover is crying 'cause the other won't stay.[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy