• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[quote=Dondon]Naiinip na ako, naghihintay sa ‘yo Masakit na ang ulo, kailangan bang lumuhod? Gusto ko lang naman, yung totoo Yung tipong ang sagot Ay di rin isang tanong[/quote] [b]Answer: [i]Migraine by Moonstar 88[/i][/b] Guess this: [quote][align=center]When the lights are out Don't be sad for long When I'm gone And the lights are out I'll be shining on I'm just gonna let my life bleed on this letter Let my song sing on forever I'll still love you when I'm gone[/align][/quote]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

dunno?!... Bittersweet, you're gonna be the death of me I don't want you, but I need you, I love you and I hate you at the very same time See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad Never did this before, that's what the virgin said We've been generally warned, that's what the surgeon says God talk to me now this is an emergency And she claim she only with me for the currency, You cut me deep bitch cut me like surgery And I was to proud to admit that it was hurtin me I'd never do that to you at least purposely We breakin up again we makin up again But we don't love no more I guess we fuckin then
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Whenever you go will I be waiting? Whenever theres loneliness your hating. Whenever you say you wish you never left me. I say "I told you so" I told you so. [b]Guess it =D[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]**Laziness [u][i]really[/i][/u] irritates me...I say again, if you do not know the song above you and you're too lazy to search for it, then do us a favor and [u]don't reply[/u]...is it [u][i]really[/i][/u] so important to gain just 1 post by ruining the flow of the game??**[/b] [quote=fis.ms]Guess this: [quote][align=center]When the lights are out Don't be sad for long When I'm gone And the lights are out I'll be shining on I'm just gonna let my life bleed on this letter Let my song sing on forever I'll still love you when I'm gone[/align][/quote] [/quote] [b]------"When I'm Gone" by The Click Five[/b] [quote=jugitz]dunno?!... { [u]*Then Don't Reply*[/u] } Bittersweet, you're gonna be the death of me I don't want you, but I need you, I love you and I hate you at the very same time See what I want so much, should never hurt this bad Never did this before, that's what the virgin said We've been generally warned, that's what the surgeon says God talk to me now this is an emergency And she claim she only with me for the currency, You cut me deep bitch cut me like surgery And I was to proud to admit that it was hurtin me I'd never do that to you at least purposely We breakin up again we makin up again But we don't love no more I guess we fuckin then[/quote] [b]------"Bittersweet" by Kanye West[/b] [quote=*+*Jan Ivan*+*]Whenever you go will I be waiting? Whenever theres loneliness your hating. Whenever you say you wish you never left me. I say "I told you so" I told you so. [b]Guess it =D[/b][/quote] [b]------"I Told You So" by Boys Like Girls[/b] Now, to move on in proper fashion..... They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam but thats bullsh*t, I'll show you why its totally wrong 'cause if another country invaded the hood tonight it'd be warfare through Harlem and Washington Heights i wouldnt be fighting for Bush or white America's dream id be fighting for my people, survival and self-esteem i wouldnt fight for racist churches in the south, my ni**a id be fighting to keep the occupation out, my ni**a You ever clocked someone who talk sh*t or look at you wrong? Imagine if they shot at you and was raping your mom! and of course Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons we sold him that sh*t after Ronald Regan's election mercinary contractors fight in a new era corporate military banking off the war on terror they controlin the ghetto with a fear of attack trying to distract the fact that they engineering the crack so im strapped like Lee Malvo holding a sniper rifle these bullets will touch your kids and I dont mean like Michael your body will be sent to the morgue, stripped down and recycled I fire on house ni**as that support you and like you 'cause innocent people get murdered in the struggle daily and poor people never get sh*t and struggle daily this aint no alien conspiracy theory this sh*t is real written underneath the dollar on the Masonic Seal [i]:arrow: Yes, this one will be kinda hard for some of you, but if you don't know it and you don't feel like searching for it, [u]then please don't feel like replying[/u].[/i]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ [b]Bin Laden[/b] by Green Lantern -------------------------------------------------------------- [quote]If you want it You've already got it If you thought it It better be what you want If you feel it It must be real just Say the word and I'm gonna give you what you want[/quote]

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-07 18:26:05)

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

4 minutes by Madonna ft. Justin & Timbaland ;) yea i love it :D [align=center]***[/align] [quote]The seven things I hate about you The seven things I hate about you Oh you You're vain, your games You're insecure You love me, you like her You make me laugh You make me cry I don't know which side to buy Your friends they're jerks When you act like them Just know it hurts I wanna be with the one I know And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do You make me love you[/quote]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno maybe the tittle is The seven things hahaa [quote]A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can’t help but wish that I was there Back where I’d love to be, oh yeah[/quote]
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The words are hushed, let's not get busted. Just lay entwined here, undiscovered; Safe in here from all the stupid questions. "Hey, did you get some?" Man, that is so dumb. Stay quiet, stay near, stay close, They can't hear, so we can get some.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha i actually know this one (no need for google search hihi) that's [b]Hands Down by Dashboard Confessionals[/b] i loev that song <333333 how about this [quote]father into your hand ,why have you forsaken me in your eyes forsaken me in your thoughts forsaken me in your heart forsaken me ohh trust in my self righteous suicide i cry when angels deserve to die[/quote]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Chopsuey - System of a Down.... [quote]i drive on her streets cause she's my companion i walk through her hills cause she knows who i am she see's my good deeds and she kisses me windy i never worry now that is a lie[/quote]

Last edited by bobskie (2008-07-09 10:04:35)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers [quote]Circumventing circuses lamenting in protest to visible police prescence sponsored fear batallions of riot police with rubber bullet kisses baton courtesy service with a smile Beyond the Staples Center you can see America with it's tired poor avenging disgrace peaceful loving youth against the brutality of plastic existence pushing little children with their fully automatics they like to push the weak around[/quote]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-09 10:42:14)

ahhdorablerawr.
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think Circuses.. I don't know. [quote]You look so dumb right now, Standin' outside my house, Tryin' to apologize, You’re so ugly when you cry, Please, just cut it out.[/quote]

Last edited by ahhdorablerawr. (2008-07-09 18:27:49)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno u are the one who cannot believe our love will never end u are only in my dream .. to be with u is all that i need coz with u. ,my life seems brighter and this all the thing i wanna say..
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@Bhebhiej[/b] [spoiler][quote]Circumventing circuses lamenting in protest to visible police prescence sponsored fear batallions of riot police with rubber bullet kisses baton courtesy service with a smile Beyond the Staples Center you can see America with it's tired poor avenging disgrace peaceful loving youth against the brutality of plastic existence pushing little children with their fully automatics they like to push the weak around[/quote] [b]ANSWER:[/b][i] [b]System Of A Down - Deer Dance[/b][/i] [/spoiler] [b]@ahhdorablerawr.[/b] [spoiler] [quote]You look so dumb right now, Standin' outside my house, Tryin' to apologize, You’re so ugly when you cry, Please, just cut it out.[/quote] [b]ANSWER: [i]Rihanna - Take A Bow[/i][/b] [/spoiler] @cheuw [quote]u are the one who cannot believe our love will never end u are only in my dream .. to be with u is all that i need coz with u. ,my life seems brighter and this all the thing i wanna say..[/quote] [b]ANSWER: [/b] [b][i]Ten2five - I Will Fly[/i] [/b]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-10 06:49:14)

kiara_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've seen worlds that don't belong, my mouth is dry, with words i cannot realize tell me why? we live like this. keep me safe inside, your arms like towers, tower over me. [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/vy075l.gif[/img]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]WTF?!Idk... [quote]I was riding shotgun with my hair undone i teh frontseat of his car[/quote] :D[/color]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dunnoo emm When you're down and troubled And you need some loving care And nothing, nothing is going right Close your eyes and think of me And soon I will be there To brighten up even your darkest night [quote=fis.ms]ANSWER: Ten2five - I Will Fly[/quote] wew cool sistaa u can find indonesian song
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^you've got a friend.. When you said goodbye I felt so all alone There were times at night I couldnt sleep My heart was much to weak to make it on my own Baby after all the misery And pain you put me through So unfair to me girl Youre no longer my world And I aint missin you at all..
eilly
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ doin just fine Your vain,your games,your insecure You love me,you like her You make me laugh,you make me cry I dont know which side to buy Your friends,they're jerks And when you act like them,just know it hurts I wanna be with the one I know And the 7th thing, I hate the most that you do You make me love you
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ seven things by miley cyrus!!!:thumbsup: my turn, :arrow: From the day I met you I knew we'd be together And now I know I wanna be with you forever I wanna marry you, and I wanna have your kids It can never compare to the feeling of your kisses:kiss::kiss::kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy