• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

ooooh.... I dunno that song! :wallbash: never heard that before :wallbash: How about this, I'm not into music,really... I'm searching for a day of simple life I'm on the clouds, the sky is blue Watch the stars falling around at night My dream, your dream, dreams come true Flying high
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

my dream come true?? hehehe The Moon, she hangs like a cruel portrait soft winds whisper the bidding of trees as this tragedy starts with a shattered glass heart and the Midnightmare trampling of dreams But on, no tears please Fear and pain may accompany Death But it is desire that shepherds it's certainty as We shall see..
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i have no idea., hehehehe., here's one.. [i] Blame it on the weather But I'm a mess And this February darkness, has me hating everyone And I know I need your comfort, but this drama makes me sick And the longer I lay here, I know it's harder to get up without you[/i]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Silverstein - Call it Karma ...... courtesy of GOOGLE. nyahaha bout this one.... Tonight is the night The empowering wind that draws breath from despise Roars ‘neath my wings as I soar with the end in sight Choirs ignite A swansong for Leda Deathknells for Troy Tragedy blooms from one act I am nemesis Poured in my arms When my daughter’s eyelids closed I swore to slaughter those Who stole my ray of moonlight
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: haha i have no idea as in NONE .. [i]The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting Could it be that we have been this way before I know you don't think that I am trying I know you're wearing thin down to the core But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don't make me change my mind Or I wont live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find You're impossible to find This is not what I intended I always swore to you I'd never fall apart You always thought that I was stronger I may have failed But I have loved you from the start Ohhhh But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don't make me change my mind Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find your impossible to find [/i]

Last edited by -jaja07- (2008-10-29 14:53:16)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade![/b] wahahaha...lurve dat xong! this one [quote]Your voice was the Soundtrack of my summer Do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder I said, your eyes Are the brightest of all the colors I don't wanna ever love another You'll always be my thunder So bring on the rain nd bring on the thunder[/quote]
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i] ^yeah..yeah..^ fall for you is also one of my favorite songs..[/i][/b][/align]
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thunder by boys lyk girls i love dat song!!! [quote]back up back up take anoder chance don't u mess up mess up i don't wanna loose u wake up, wake up dis ain't just a thing dat u give up give don't u say dat i'd be better off, better off sittin' by myself and wonderin' if i'm better off, better off without u boy don't juz leave me hangin' on, don't juz leave me hangin' on[/quote] [/b]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

still haven't heard about it..... here's mine..... 'Cause you're everywhere to me And when I close my eyes it's you I see You're everything I know That makes me believe I'm not alone I'm not alone guess.... guess.... guess.... guess....
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]riana[/b] realize - colbie c. ? how bout dis onee.. [quote]I hung up the phone to night, something happened for the first time, deep inside, there was a rush, what a rush, coz the possibility that you ever feel the same way about me.[/quote]

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-10-29 23:13:13)

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have no idea. :D how about this one: [quote]Ima take you there, Ima take you there So don't be scared, I'm right here, you ready We can go anywhere Go anywhere But first, it's your chance Take my hand Come with me It's like I waited my whole life For this one night It's gon be me you and the dance floor Cuz we only got one night Double your pleasure Double your fun And dance forever ever ever[/quote] :eh:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

forever by chris brown [quote]I still believe in destiny that u and I r meant to be I still wish from the stars as they fall from above cause I still believe in love[/quote]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Forever - Chris Brown.. --How About This One..-- [quote]Hey baby girl I've been watching you all day Man that thing you got behind you is amazing You make me want to take you out and let it rain I know you got a man but this is what you should say Why don't you tell him that I'm leavin' never lookin' back again You found somebody who does it better than he can No more making you cry No more gray skies Girl we flyin on a g-5, g-5 And I'm leavin' never lookin' back again So call your shawty you tell him you found a new man The one who's so so fly The one to keep you high Have you singing all night, like that, yeah, she gon be singin'[/quote] Hahahah..
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leavin' by jesse mccartney how 'bout dis? [align=center]but how do you expect me to live alone with just me coz my world revolves around you its just so hard for me to breathe[/align]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]No Air- Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown[/b] [b]How 'bout this?[/b] [quote]Now that it’s all said and done, I can’t believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down, Like an old abandoned house. What you said when you left Just left me cold and out of breath. I fell too far, was in way too deep. Guess I let you get the best of me. Well, I never saw it coming. I should’ve started running A long, long time ago. And I never thought I’d doubt you, I’m better off without you More than you, more than you know. I’m slowly getting closure. I guess it’s really over. I’m finally getting better. And now I’m picking up the pieces. I’m spending all of these years Putting my heart back together. ‘Cause the day I thought I’d never get through, I got over you. You took a hammer to these walls, Dragged the memories down the hall, Packed your bags and walked away. There was nothing I could say. And when you slammed the front door shut, A lot of others opened up, So did my eyes so I could see That you never were the best for me.[/quote]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Over you - chris daughtry [i][/i] I got ur picture in my wallet and ur phone number to call it and i miss you more whenever i think about you.. i got ur mixed tape in my walkman been so long since we've been talkin and in a few more days we both hook up forever, and ever.. :D

Last edited by krizshy (2008-10-30 11:47:36)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't know that song. I pass. lol. [b]T[/b]: [quote]So now you’re screaming at the top of your lungs Hoping for someone to come Hoping they’ll bring a gun To inflict all the pain I caused upon you.[/quote]
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^dunno dat song.. how bwt this? [quote]so you see, this world doesn't matter to me i'd give up all i had just to breathe the same air as you till the day that i die i can't tke my eyes off of you i'm finally waking up, a twist in my story it's time i open up, and let your love ryt thru me i'm finally waking up, a twist in my story it's time i open up, and let your love ryt thru me coz that's wat you get, that's wat you get when you see your life in someone else's eyes that's wat you get that's what you get..[/quote] ___________ [quote=anne.24]I hung up the phone to night, something happened for the first time, deep inside, there was a rush, what a rush, coz the possibility that you ever feel the same way about me.[/quote] that was crush by david archuleta, ryt? i love this song,too.. nyehe.. ___________
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=rikodlaya11]so you see, this world doesn't matter to me i'd give up all i had just to breathe the same air as you till the day that i die i can't tke my eyes off of you i'm finally waking up, a twist in my story it's time i open up, and let your love ryt thru me i'm finally waking up, a twist in my story it's time i open up, and let your love ryt thru me coz that's wat you get, that's wat you get when you see your life in someone else's eyes that's wat you get that's what you get..[/quote] ^ twist in my story - SHS [quote=rikodlaya11]So now you’re screaming at the top of your lungs Hoping for someone to come Hoping they’ll bring a gun To inflict all the pain I caused upon you.[/quote] ^ Drown the city - skylit drive :arrow: try this one... [spoiler]Through it all, I made my mistakes I stumble and fall, but I mean these words I want you to know With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'as I bleed my heart out to show And I won't let go[/spoiler]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

idk the song.. haha sorryy... how bout this.. The wilted flowers that I gave Were not as nice as your bouquet All the lyrics that I wrote Not as smart as the words you spoke The starlight above my hometown Ain't as bright as the star I've found Every drawing that I drew Was never ever as cute as you Serious as a heart attack I'm looking in my almanac I gotta find out all the things And find out where she got her wings Shimmy shimmy quarter turn I feel like I will never learn How can I check lost and found When I'm too busy getting down
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:14

[ 9 queries - 0.148 second ]
Privacy Policy