• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^how come? The title of that song is promise by matchbook romance. :doubt: Points of authority - Linkin Park [quote]You know you do you kill me well. You like it too and I can tell . You‘ll never stop until, my final breath is gone.[/quote]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ Hawthorne Heights - Ohio Is For Lovers [quote]Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried. Ive had my fill; my share of losing. And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing.[/quote]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My way - frank sinatra :D [quote]Speak now or forever fall into pieces I took you so fast The way we are is just a movie sequence I took you so fast[/quote]

Last edited by bobskie (2008-06-18 04:15:19)

GFX
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ Chicosci - Paris [quote]With every kiss and every hug You make me fall in love And now I know I can't be the only one I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight[/quote]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

with you.. [quote]If I could then I would I'll go wherever you will go Way up high Or down Low..[/quote]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whereever you will go by the calling :question: ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me? for a feast for your eyes to see, an explosion of catastrophe! :eh:
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ladies and gentlemen - Saliva [quote]Close my eyes Let the whole thing pass me by There is no time To waste asking why I'll run away with you by my side I'll run away with you by my side[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Echo, by Trapt My book is an ovary, the pages I lust to turn My pen's the penis, when I write, the ink's the sperm Desire, the fire that ignites the torch to burn This is not rocket science, this is easy to learn

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-18 10:31:34)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh my god! i dont know that song... so weird.... :doubt: this song is so popular... [quote]Well I'm bouncin and I'm out son I gotta leave you alone Cause I'm good... holdin down my spot And I'm good... reppin' the girls on the block And I'm good... I got this thang on lock So without me you'll be fine right[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol it's not "weird"....it's called a metaphor haha
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Gawd, you ruined the game :angry: ____________ Imma start again anyway! [quote][align=center]... Turn the music up in here I still hear her load and clear Like she's right there in my ear Telling me that she wants to own me, To control me, Come closer,[Come Closer] Come Closer And I just cant pull myself away Under a spell I cant break I just cant start I just cant start ...[/align][/quote]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

omg.. i dunno.. maybe this is a rap song or... urgghhh really dunno.. [b]we were as one babe for a moment in time.. and it seems everlasting that u will always be mine.. now u wanna be free.. so im letting u fly.. coz i know in my heart babe our love will never die..[/b]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^always be my baby-David Cook And through it all she offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I’m right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won’t break me When I come to call she won’t forsake me I’m loving angels instead
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Angels[/b] - Robbie Williams/David Archuleta... love that song! ;) [quote]Don’t tell me you’re sorry cuz you’re not Baby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught But you put on quite a show You really had me going But now it’s time to go Curtain’s finally closing That was quite a show Very entertaining But it’s over now (But it’s over now) Go on and take a bow[/quote]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ take a =) bow by rihanna? [quote]Hope you remember me, When youre homesick and need a change. I miss your purple hair, I miss the way you taste. I know youll come back someday, On a bed of nails awake. Im praying that you dont burn out, Or fade away.[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah your right!!! :thumbsup: Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There.. am i right?! how bout this.... [quote]Give me something to believe in Cause I don't believe in you Anymore, Anymore I wonder if it even makes a difference to try (Yeah) So this is goodbye[/quote] hmm..
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ makes me wonder - maroon 5 [quote]pete wentz plays in fall out boy here's his numbers girls and boys 847-40-0-48-1 and 4![/quote]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]From First To Last - Christmassacre[/b] :thumbsup: [quote]the things we think about at night never lose taste take the close to find something greater this wall has finally reached its end its higher ground, lets make a stand did you ever think we would get this high pull back the sheets to find a ending that you prayed for.[/quote] [b]^^ \m/[/b]
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ Emarosa - Heads or Tails Real or Not :D:thumbsup: [align=center][quote]Hoppípolla I engum stígvélum Allur rennvotur (rennblautur) I engum stígvélum Og ég fć blóđnasir En ég stend alltaf upp (Hopelandic) Og ég fć blóđnasir Og ég stend alltaf upp (Hopelandic)[/quote] =D:eh:=D [/align] *shoegaze mode = [b]on[/b]

Last edited by cremonti (2008-06-21 10:08:34)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hoppípolla by Sigur Rós :lol: [i]Love's strange So real in the dark Think of the tender things that we were working on Slow change may pull us apart When will I get any of your heart baby [/i] :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:47

[ 9 queries - 0.546 second ]
Privacy Policy