• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[quote=kr1st1an]i'm a preacher sweating in the pews for the salvation i'm bringing you i'm a salesman selling hooks and plans and myself making demands[/quote] [b]Better With A Pen by Fall Out Boy[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]So what do you do When somebody you're so devoted to Suddenly just stops loving you And it seems they haven't got a clue Of the pain that rejection is putting you through Do you cling to your pride And sing "I will survive" Do you lash out and say "How dare you leave this way?" Do you hold on in vain as they just slip away[/quote] +repu if you tell me the 2 artists featured in the song. (the names of the two artists of the group who actually contribute)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ Breakdown by mariah carey and Bone thugs N harmony?! :P [quote]Ah tell me What's going on in the world today I'd rather be dead Than turn my head away We gotta first world vision to complete, to lift our Hands in the air and cry for a switch[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ On the album it says "featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, however, only 2 'Thugs' actually contribute to the song...which 2? Then I'll give you a +repu (I can't let ya have it that easily) :lol:[quote=dhen2x]Ah tell me What's going on in the world today I'd rather be dead Than turn my head away We gotta first world vision to complete, to lift our Hands in the air and cry for a switch[/quote] Wow....talk about making it hard =D [b]What's Going On[/b] [i]performed by: P. Diddy, Jermaine Dupri, Bono (of U2), Gwen Stefani, Aaron Lewis, Nona Gaye (daughter of Marvin Gaye, the original singer for the song "What's Going On"), Backstreet Boys, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, J-Lo, Destiny's Child, Ja Rule, Nelly Furtado (who sings the part you quoted), Michael Stipe (of REM), Alicia Keys, N'Sync, Mary J. Blige, Darren Hayes (of Savage Garden), Nelly, Nas, Eve, and Fred Durst (of Limp Bizkit)[/i] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]I'm internationally known, baby but actually, There are few people who know how I am naturally All you know is that I can act irrationally When you shove a puppet up in my face on national TV So they label me this crazed, loony rap bully But truthfully that ain't the truth And if you believe in that sh*t Then you'll believe anything's true And you're too stupid to ever get to know me personally But personally, that actually works for me 'Cause the last thing that I need's a string attached to me[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]however, only 2 'Thugs' actually contribute to the song...which 2?[/quote] Krayzie and Wish?! hahaha :lol: t: "Hey Lady" by Obie Trice ft. eminem :P [quote]And the way That we feel Is a dream That we know is real[/quote]
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont know it :) [quote]two hearts that belong together from the very start one love now and forever nothing can tear us apart[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@dhen2x[/b] [b]Mystical[/b] by Britney Spears [quote=pierre_zyramae]two hearts that belong together from the very start one love now and forever nothing can tear us apart[/quote] [b]Even If [/b]by Sam Concepcion [b]Next:[/b] [quote]Run it back, wrong song, yeah disregard That whole statement I just made, what yard line we on? Our own 5 and our timeouts are gone Less than a minute left, I just throw my ball To the sideline to ***, he steps outta bounds 48 seconds left on the clock but every last one counts Call another huddle, we're down by six The plan is, to throw the ball to ***** But he's so god dang high, that he's trips Falls and slips, ***** grabs him by his fingertips And runs the ball all the way down to the one[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]@dhen2x Mystical by Britney Spears[/quote] wrong! :P "Love is a state of grace" by my idol! t: "My ballz" by eminem ft. D12 :P [quote]You can hold me tight, keep me warm, through the night You can wipe my tears, when it's wrong, make it right You can give me love, 'til I'm satisfied You're the one I need in my life[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]wrong![/quote] :crybaby: :crybaby: [quote=dhen2x]You can hold me tight, keep me warm, through the night You can wipe my tears, when it's wrong, make it right You can give me love, 'til I'm satisfied You're the one I need in my life[/quote] [b]The Answer[/b] by Britney Spears ?? :paranoid: [b]Next:[/b] [quote]Alright listen, I need you to focus I need you to go dig deep in your mind, this is important We are going to perform an experiment of the sorts I'm going to have to ask you to bear with me for a moment Now I need you to open your mind, your eyes close 'em You are now about to be placed under my hypnosis For the next four and a half minutes, we are going to explore into your mind to find out why you're so f**king jealous Now why did they make Yoo-Hoo? Hippity ga-ga boo-boo Psych I'm kidding, I just wanted to see if you're still listening Okay, now I need your undivided attention Sir I have a question - why do I always sense this undeniable tension, from the moment that I enter into the room It gets all quiet and whispers Whenever there's conversation, why am I always mentioned? I've been dying to ask, it's been itchin at me[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Big Weenie" by eminem ;) [quote]From my hands I could give you Something that I made From my mouth I could Sing you another brick that I laid[/quote] :P
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]From my hands I could give you Something that I made From my mouth I could Sing you another brick that I laid[/quote] [b]Say It Right [/b]by Nelly Furtado [b]Next:[/b] [quote]She got off the bus, the conversation lingered in my head for hours Took a shower, kinda sour 'cause my favorite group ain't comin' with it But I'm witcha' 'cause you probably goin' through it anyway But anyhow when in doubt went on out and bought it[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Rosa Parks" by outcast ;) [quote]Release me from this curse I'm in Trying to remain tame But I'm struggling If you can go, go, go I think I'm going to oh, oh, oh[/quote] :P
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Rihanna - Disturbia =| [quote]Cause she's bittersweet She knocks me off of my feet And I can't help myself I don't want anyone else She's a mystery She's too much for me But I keep comin' back for more She's just the girl I'm lookin' for[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Just the Girl" by The Click Five [quote]'ve been searching deep down in my soul Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old Looks like I'm starting all over again The last three years were just pretend and I say[/quote]
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ "Goodbye To You" - Michelle Branch [quote]So I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait, I'm sure There's no need to complicate, our time is short This is our fate, I'm yours[/quote]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I'm yours - Jason Mraz? [quote]you got me hypnotized, so mesmerized and I just got to know DO you ever feel when you are alone all that we can be where these things can go am I crazy or falling in love is it really just another crush?[/quote]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ hypnotized-akon? [quote]the little things you do to are taking me over a wanna show yah everything inside of me like a nervous heart that crazy beating!![/quote] [/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ I think it's.. The [b]little things[/b] you do to me are Taking me over, i wanna show you Everything inside of me, like a nervous heart that crazy beating. The little things by Colbie Caillat. :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ where's the lyrics?! [quote]I need to hear you say You love me all the way And I don't wanna wait another day I wanna feel the way you feel Oh, c'mon[/quote] :P
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Britney Spears - Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know.. tama po ba? hehehe.. You taught my heart, a sense I never knew I had. I can't forget, the times that I was Lost and depressed from the awful truth How do you do it?
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ My Heroine - Silverstein [quote]Go on, do what you want But please don't leave me You'll break my heart Hey, what should I do Babe, I'm missin' you Please don't disappear These are the words that you should hear Time and time again I wish that you were here[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 9 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy