• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

amayaeri027
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]Ambrosia[/b] by [i]Alesana[/i]? ____________________________________________ [quote]Please, that's enough, that's enough Please, I've said this a million times before And I'm sick But all that I need And all that I breath And all that I care for is you[/quote]

Last edited by amayaeri027 (2010-04-25 07:14:55)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Kind of familiar. Got no clue tho. Night falls, and I'm running in circles. Whooooaaa! (whooaa) I'm being chased by my imagination. Whoooooooaaaaa! (whooa) Don't search it on the net ! :lol3:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [i] Whenever I'm alone with you you make me feel like i am home again.[/i]
annica14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ love song?? [quote]Had every word prepared Wasn't even scared Rehearsed the scene a million times and still felt no where You were just down the hall Not knowing at all What was about to happen when I laid it on the line[/quote]
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]^ Shoulda Been Simple. --- [quote]I loved him so. But I let him go `cause I knew he`d never love me back.[/quote] [/align]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^i don't know [i] I see me writin on this paper. Prayin for some savior. Wishin to intake her and save her. In a world so, so godless so thoughtless, I don't know how we wrought this, All the love that you brought us. It feels like I'm killin myself. Just willin myself. Just to pray for some help. I'd give it all just to have, have your eternity. Cause it's all that assures me. It's worth all that hurts me. I'd give you my heart, And I'd let you just hold it. I'd give you my soul, But I already sold it. On that day, That day I walked away in December. I will always remember. I'll regret it forever. I remember brown eyes, So sad and blue skies. Turned to darkness and night. I'm so sick of the fight. I won't breathe unless you breathe, Won't bleed unless you bleed. Won't be unless you be, 'Till I'm gone and I can sleep. [/i]
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ The Day I walked Away in December — Hollywood Undead ( LOL, Am I right? ) v Hmm, You better run run run run run Deoneun mot bwa geodeocha jullae You better run run run run run Nal butjabado gwanshim ggeodullae hey De meotjin naega dweneun nal Gapajugesseo itjima You better run run run run run Ddak geollyeoseo yagollyeoseo Run devil devil run run
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [i]SNSD[/i]'s version of [b]Run Devil Run[/b]. :lol: Gosh. Love this song. :love: [quote][i]Ashita anata no kimochi ga hanarete mo kitto kawarazu ai shiteru Ashita anata ni boku ga mienakute mo kitto kawarazu ai shiteru[/i][/quote]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ Cassis - Gazette?[/b] Hmm, lemme think. [quote][i]For the joy of human love Brother sister parent child Friends on Earth and friends above For all gentle thoughts and mild[/i][/quote] My fave song :3
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [i] The horizon, now as dark as the crimes that brought them here, Is filled with my impending dread... My foolish actions will cost so many good men Achilles has come... A thousand sails approaching Sent here in her name to reclaim the one I stole And destroy the walls of Troy... Desire leaves me numb to all the pain surrounding me To all the pain surrounding me Storms will arise to condemn me I will not die before her eyes... It ends tonight [/i] [spoiler][quote=oniongurl;#3553843;1272621081]^ The Day I walked Away in December — Hollywood Undead ( LOL, Am I right? )[/quote] ---------------------- it's called circles[/spoiler]

Last edited by Daniera_cHan122 (2010-04-30 12:41:42)

Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The third temptation of Paris - Alesana? [b]:DD[/b] [quote][i][font=georgia]But I know just what it feels like To have a voice in the back of my head It's like a face that I hold inside A face that awakes when I close my eyes A face watches every time I lie A face that laughs every time I fall (And watches everything) So I know that when it's time to sink or swim That the face inside is hearing me Right underneath my skin It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back It's like a whirlwind inside of my head It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin[/font][/i][/quote]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [i] No one ever said that life was fair, and I'm not saying that it should be So knowing that you are where you want to be, and I'm not, comes as no surprise But don't expect me to be happy for you And don't smile at me and tell me things will work out for me too I don't want your pity I hate your pity Taste your vanity and its sweet bitterness As you hide behind your veil of my stolen hopes and lost dreams... ...I watched you steal my thoughts and had to see you smile ...You took them all... As you build your dreams on my shattered hopes I'll look back on a day once loved and fantasize for tragedy Swallow your pride Beg me to make this easier and listen to my hopeless cries[/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Congratulations, i hate you. [quote]Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity. Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be. But you're on to me and all over me. You loved me 'cause I'm fragile. When I thought that I was strong. But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.[/quote]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [i]Hurtful words, From my enemies of the last five years, What's it like to die alone? How does it feel when tears freeze, When you cry? The blood in your veins is twenty below. Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet, Out from the window see her back drop silhouette, This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget, Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet, Out from the window see her back drop silhouette, This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget, Something I cannot forget.[/i]
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Not good enough for truth in cliche -- ETF :eh: \[b]mm[/b]/ [quote][i][font=georgia]Stumblin but yeah, you're still lookin hella fine Keep doin what you're doin and I'ma make you mine Well, you're a hot mess and I'm falling for you And I'm like hot damn let me make you my boo Coz you can shake it shake it shake it Yeah you know what to do You're a hot mess I'm loving it, hell yes[/font][/i][/quote]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Cobra Starship-Hot mess [i]I'm coming home I've been gone for far too long Do you remember me at all? I'm leaving Hell I've fucked things up again, I'm dreaming Too much time without you spent, It hurts Wounds so sore Now I'm torn, now I'm sore I've been far away When I see your face my Heart's burst into fire Heart's burst into fire You're not alone I know I'm far from home Do you remember me at all? I'm leaving Do you wait for me again? I'm screaming No more days without you spent It hurts Wounds so sore Now I'm torn, now I'm torn I've been far away When I see your face my Heart's burst into fire Heart's burst into fire[/i]
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hearts burst into fire -- BFMV[b]![/b] [quote][i][font=georgia]With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me, if she knew my shame? There's always something different going wrong The path I walk is in the wrong direction There's always someone hanging on Can anybody help me make it better? Your tears don't fall they crash around me, Her concious calls the guilty to come home Your tears don't fall they crash around me, Her concious calls the guilty to come home[/font][/i][/quote]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^BFMV- Tears don't fall [i] Baby! why are you doing this to me? Sweetheart! are those your eyes staring straight back at me? Angel! I see your smile everywhere! Darling! stop! Night falls and I'm running in circles I'm being chased by my imagination Tell me I'm forgiven say you'll always be mine Say that everything is over, tell me I'm fine... No one deserves to live like this! I touch your lips and stare in your eyes You smile and it makes me fly You are the reason my heart beats Tonight it's just you and me... [/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry, dk. Try this one : [quote]When i get older i will be stronger they'll call me freedom just like a wavin flag and then it goes back and then it goes back[/quote]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Waving Flag( i forgot the artist :)) [i] So here's your holiday hope you enjoy it this time you gave it all away. It was mine so when you're dead and gone will you remember this night?. Twenty years now lost.It's not right[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:11

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy