• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[quote=dhen2x][quote]In my sky We're the stars I'm on Venus You're on Mars People can't understand How I'm your girl and you're my man[/quote] :P[/quote] [b]Outta This World by Britney Spears[/b] Next: [quote]Never again Will I make you cry baby You know I lie, you can see it in my eyes, baby But the truth is when a woman's fed up There ain't a damn thing you can do about love What about us? Why must our lawyers discuss Who gets the kids, who gets the cribs and how we should both live When I love ya, when we apart all I do is think of ya But you think I'm f***in' everything that's walkin Either skirt or the thong It don't matter, 'cause in your eyes I'm dog-f***in' 'em all I got a woman that's scorned and a passion for b****es If you lose one the other becomes your religion So what am I to do but get the wind behind me Ground beneath me, make it hard for h**s to reach me 'Cause the **** ain't easy Babe, unless you're freakin please believe[/quote]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

idk that song :lol: [quote][i]I wonder how am I supposed to feel when you're not here 'cause I burned every bridged I ever built when you were here, I still try holding onto silly things I never learn oh why all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard...[/i][/quote]

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-07-23 20:45:43)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ Jesse: "Never Again" by Ja Rule t: ^ "That's what you get" - paramore [quote]My body is calling out for you bad boy I get the feeling that I just want to be with ya Baby, I’m a freak and I don’t really give a damn I’m crazy as a (mother f**ker) Bet that on ya man[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol thanks.......[b]AGAIN[/b] [quote=dhen2x]My body is calling out for you bad boy I get the feeling that I just want to be with ya Baby, I’m a freak and I don’t really give a damn I’m crazy as a (mother f**ker) Bet that on ya man[/quote] [b]Get Naked by Britney Spears[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]Ayo, Dependin on the day, and dependin on what I ate I'm anywhere from 20 to 35 pounds over weight I got red eyes and one of them's lazy and they both squint when the sun shines so I look crazy I'm albino man, I know I'm pink and pale And I'm hairy as hell, everywhere but fingernails I shave a cranium that ain't quite shaped right Face tight, shiny, I stay up and write late nights My wardrobe is jeans and faded shirts A mixture of what I like, and what I wear to work I'm not mean and got a neck full of razor bumps I'm not the classic profile of what the ladies want You might think I'm depressed as can be But when I look in the mirror I see sexy ass me And if that's somethin that you cant respect then that's peace My life's better without you actually To everyone out there, who's a little different I say damn a magazine, these are gods fingerprints You can call me ugly but cant take nothing from me I am what I am doctor you ain't gotta love me[/quote]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

brother ali - forest withiker^ :D were the last words that I wrote for you enough to tell you that in my death the light that shone through my painful darkness was a blinding vision of your eternal smile? make it stop, make this pounding in my head stop fill my lungs with air, give me one more day to make her dreams come true
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is it Last Three Letters -Alesana ?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good job....that's a very little known artist and song...thank you for taking the time to (probably) actually search for it. [quote=As cicatrizes]were the last words that I wrote for you enough to tell you that in my death the light that shone through my painful darkness was a blinding vision of your eternal smile? make it stop, make this pounding in my head stop fill my lungs with air, give me one more day to make her dreams come true[/quote] [b]The Last Three Letters by Alesana[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]Anyway, I don't know how else to put it This is the only thing that I'm good at I am the bad guy kryptonite: the green chronic Demonic, yep yep, don't worry I'm on it, I got it High-fived Nick Lachey, stuck a pin in Jessica's head and walked away And as she flew around the room like a balloon, I Grabbed the last can of chicken tuna out the trash can and zoom, I Headed straight back to the Neverland Ranch With a peanut butter jelly chicken tuna sandwhich And I don't even gotta make no g*d*amn sense I just did a whole song and I didn't say sh*t[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Rain Man" - Eminem hahaha the lyrics so really funny lol. When I feel the thirst It makes me mad I look up in my bed I look up and there is your face :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Good job....that's a very little known artist and song...thank you for taking the time to (probably) actually search for it.[/quote] haha.of course i searched it coz i got curious abwt that song.first time to hear it though. :D [quote=brentda]is it Last Three Letters -Alesana ?[/quote] you're righty there sis! :D @topic: it's [b]sugarfall[/b] by britney! ^ =) ima lovin' this thread.haha

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-07-25 02:51:42)

eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>i wont hesitate no more no more it cannot wait im yours. guess. haha. :]]
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im yours - jason mraz [quote]You're the voice i hear inside my head, the reason that im singing...i need to find you... i gotta find you[/quote]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i need to find you[/b]-joe jonas.. :D I love you more than the sun And the stars that I taught how to shine You are mine, and you shine for me too I love you yesterday and today And tomorrow, I'll say it again and again I love you more
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]More[/b] by Matthew West [quote]Preacher , preacher I'm the teacher, you can learn Watch your fingers, boy You might get burned[/quote]
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Hot as ice- Britney Spears [quote]I deserve better than this I dream of steel Maroon and warm, your end You gasp for air I'll see this through, I'll see through you Your pale blue eyes[/quote]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh,that's smile in your sleep...silverstein.. I found my place in the world..could stare at your face for the rest of my days..now i can breathe turn my insides out and smother me!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]I found my place in the world..could stare at your face for the rest of my days..now i can breathe turn my insides out and smother me![/quote] [b]Smother Me by The Used ?[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]Conquest to the lover, And your love to the fire, Permanence unfolding in the absolute. Forgiveness is The ultimate sacrifice. Eloquence belongs, To the conqueror[/quote]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej][b]Next:[/b] [quote]Conquest to the lover, And your love to the fire, Permanence unfolding in the absolute. Forgiveness is The ultimate sacrifice. Eloquence belongs, To the conqueror[/quote] [/quote] errmm. . is it [b]"Sad Statue" by S.O.A.D [/b] ?? [quote][b]next! :[/b] Do... Do you... Do you know... Do you know how long I've waited? To look up, from below Just to find someone like you And will your love light burn me, baby? Burn a hole right through my heart I think I might just trust you maybe But I'm not sure I'm not sure I'd wanna know[/quote]

Last edited by lollipop_gila (2008-07-27 01:15:01)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]lunacy fringe- the used[/b] (i love the used) [align=center]Well they encourage all complete cooperation Send you roses when they think you need to smile! I can't control myself because I don't know how. And they love me for it honestly, I'll be here for awhile. So give them blood, blood, gallons of the stuff Give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough So give them blood, blood, blood. Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood![/align]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lollipop_gila]is it "Sad Statue" by S.O.A.D ??[/quote] Yep, you're right !! :D [quote=As cicatrizes]Well they encourage all complete cooperation Send you roses when they think you need to smile! I can't control myself because I don't know how. And they love me for it honestly, I'll be here for awhile. So give them blood, blood, gallons of the stuff Give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough So give them blood, blood, blood. Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood![/quote] [b]Blood Free by My Chemical Romance[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]I call these rappers baby seals, ‘cause they club you to death I could call em’ Navy SEAL's, ‘cause they government feds What become of the vets? They drugged up, they f**ked up, they in debt There ain’t no love and no respect, it’s like a gang, it’s like a club or a set Hip hop’s the new WWF What? Do you rap or do you wrestle? Ni**as love to forget We got til it’s gone, you think you on, you still hustlin’ backwards Your topical norm a tropical storm, it’s a f**kin’ disaster Back to the topic we on, it all started at Rawkus They couldn’t find the words to describe me so they resort to the shortcuts Is he a backpacker? Is he a mad rapper? An entertainer or the author of the last chapter We living in these times of love and cholera Synonymous with the apocalypse, look up the clouds is ominous We got maybe ten years left say meteorologists, sh*t We still waitin’ for the Congress to acknowledge this[/quote]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Talib Kweli - Hostile Gospel :question: :arrow: Classy but simple Sneakers so clean When I step in the venue I know they know me I'm so cool, I'm so fly I'm so fresh! Fresh!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:50

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy