• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]Bubly[/b] - Colby Caillat ? try this one [spoiler]I'm taking my time I'm trying to leave the memories of you behind I'm gonna be fine As soon as I get your picture right out of my mind[/spoiler] guest it ~ :thumbsup:
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]When I'm With You by Simple Plan! [/b] [i]try this one: [/i] [quote]I wanted you to know That I love the way you laugh I wanna hold you high And steal your pain Away I'd keep your photograph Cause I know it serves me well I wanna hold you high and steal your pain[/quote] [u]can u guess it?? hehe[/u]

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-11-14 08:47:17)

.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

broken -- amy lee?? wattabout this one? =D [spoiler]Hold diamonds to the sun. Sparkling misconception. Statement: "We're the ones that aren't afraid to die." Ashes. After this battle we laugh at the thought of innocence. "Remorse!" I scream for. Pride roses platinum gold rubies. A transparent portrait. The grave widens and the masses are mindlessly marching to the necropolis. There is no mystery here.[/spoiler]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

"And the sentence trails off" The Devil Wears Prada This one : :thumbsdown: Bared on your tomb I'm a prayer for your loneliness And would you ever soon Come above onto me? For once upon a time From the binds of your lowliness I could always find the right slot for your sacred key.
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nymphetamine -- cradle of filth :eh: [spoiler]If you're a red hot fire cracker I will light your fuse If you cry like a little girl I'll dry your baby blues When you need a man of action I'm ready to make my move Like a shotgun shot, Johnny on the spot There's nothing I can't do[/spoiler]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Daddy, Brother, Lover, Lillte Boy - Mr. Big =| [spoiler]Affirmative may be justified take from one give to another The goal is to be unified take my hand be my brother The payment silenced the masses sanctified by oppression Unity took a back seat sliding further into regression[/spoiler]
JOEVEiiTOH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]REALiZE-COLBiE CALLAiT[/b] [b]~~~~~~~~~~♥POEM♥~~~~~~~~~~[/b] [spoiler][b]"i LOVE BECAUSE i DO, i LOVE BECAUSE i WANT, i LOVE BECAUSE i AM LOVED, i LOVE BECAUSE YOU ARE iN iT."[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by JOEVEiiTOH (2008-11-17 04:06:20)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i dont know!!!!!!!!!![/b] try this: Iv`e gone for too long living like i`m not alive.So i`m going to start over tonight beginning with you and i
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Miracle by Paramore! *major fan here XD how about: How did we get here? Well i used to know you so well. The truth is hiding in your eyes and it's hangin on your tongue Just boiling in my blood... (blah blah blah :lol:)
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Decode - Paramore I've got your picture in my wallet, and your Phone number to call it, and I miss you more, Whenever I think about you,. I've got your mixed tape in my Walkman, been so long since we've been talkin' and in a few more days, we'll both hook up, forever and ever
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..MOMENT OF TRUTH-FM STATIC.. try this: [spoiler]Tonight I've fallen and i can't get up I need your loving hands to come and pick me up And every night i miss you, i could just look up..[/spoiler] ..(blah,blah,blah)..
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Tonight FM Static bout dis one: [spoiler]Damn Regret 'll try to forget Dont worry about me coz im refined cast my line to see whats behind did you think you persuaded me to let you go?[/spoiler]
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Damn Regret - RJA May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends. On sleepless roads the sleepless go. May angels lead you in.
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]..MAY ANGELS LEAD YOU IN--JIMMY EAT WORLD.. ..try this..:[/b] [spoiler]--> said i love you but i lied coz' this is more than love i feel inside said i love you but i was wrong coz' love could never ever feel so strong...[/spoiler]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Said I Love You ... But I Lied - Michael Bolton[/b] :exclaim: [quote][i]Now I think we're taking this too far Don't you know that it's not this hard? Well it's not this hard But if you take what's yours and I take mine Must we go there? Please not this time. No, not this time.[/i][/quote] guess it!
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Brighter by Paramore [/b] Try this one [spoiler]And time and time we've have so much to share no , no , no ,no , no , no way Im not wakin'up tomorrow mornin' and findin'that there's nobody there[/spoiler]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u]And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going) - Charice Pempengco[/u] [quote][b]And here we go again With all the things we did And now I'm wondering Just who would I have been To be the one attached At all time to your hip? Forget the things we swore we meant.[/b][/quote]
supladitakho
» n00b
1969-12-31

sori don'y know it.. try this one.. it's just that i recall.. back when i was small.. someone promised that they'd catch me.. but then they let me fall...:(
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]FALLIN'-ROBERT KLEIN or REGINE VELAZQUEs...[/b] ..try this one: I'm not going through the motions waiting and hoping you'd call me i'm not missing you you might have me open but i must be going i got life to do...
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'm Not Missing You Stacie Orrico :exclaim: [quote][b]Is it asking too much to be given time To know these songs and to sing them Is it asking too much of my vacant smile And my laugh and lies that bring them[/b][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:45

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy