• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

let me guess .. [i]Anthem Of Our Dying Day[/i] by Story Of The Year ? [spoiler]yey .. am i cute now ?[/spoiler] @ T [quote][i]Don’t cry, open up your eyes and know There's someone else out there that feels this way I’m singing to you 'cause I know what you’ve been through and now Not so long ago I felt the same[/i][/quote] guess it .. if you can, [spoiler]+repu, i am not promise .. ok :lol:[/spoiler]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Uh.. Dont know that song.. How about this.. "Naghihintay kahit prang wlang pag-asa.. khit pah, naghihintay.. Khit prng wla nah.."[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't know that song.. :( well, here's mine: [quote]But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again. Don't make me change my mind Or I wont live to see another day. I swear it's true, Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find.[/quote]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^it's fall for you - 2ndhand serenade this :thumbsdown: [quote]Kung ang buhay ay isang Umagang nakangiti At ikaw ay ang lupang Sinusuyo ng bituin Di mo man silip ang langit Di mo man silip Ito'y nandirito pa rin[/quote]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][/b]^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :arrow: @ Sis Naddnadd ~ [b]Good Charlotte, March On[/b] :exclaim: Check this one! ~ [i]my favourite song[/i] [quote]Thought I get to see your face again But my flight got cancelled wouldnt stop raining So two days three flights later I touchdown But there was trouble with you family and now your outta town And I don't like it no this aint cool Feelin like theres something just dont want me near you[/quote]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ ahh .. i know that ! [spoiler]In The Way by [i]Ne-Yo[/i] ?[/spoiler] @ T guess this .. if you can, [spoiler]i'll give you clap *LOL[/spoiler] [quote][i]It's futuristic, kinda mystic But I like it, like it It's so realistic, thought I missed it Till I tr-tr-tried it And it won't let me go It's not that typi-typical Ain't no body rock Electric shock Could get this glow[/i][/quote]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ Shine - Krystal Meyers [quote][b]My mind is gone, i'm spinning round And deep inside, my tears i'll drown I'm losing grip, what's happening I stray from love, this is how I feel[/b][/quote] =) :thumbsup:
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ i dont know dat song... this one: i don't know wat ur thinking for me it sims quiet tough to hold a conversation wen words are not enough..
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ @ Hanzel [b]Rihanna:: Cry[/b] ~ luv this song too [quote]These days you barely even say my name And never knowing when you're coming home But i know that what we both share is real They might could be together They fight to be together[/quote] goodluck!

Last edited by nayze (2008-12-09 06:05:22)

jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't know that song guys!! this: [quote]why do you do this to me why do you do this so easily[/quote] its only short for now!! but that is so easy to you!!! good luck!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]jhunz_1951[/b] that's [b]Why[/b] of Secondhand Serenade. good one [b]Topic[/b] [quote]You're the girl with the red dress on, You're the girl I've dreamed about... Drifting away. We're not alone, just you and me, baby. Take you home.[/quote] Guess, guess, guess! (:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]Lovehatehero-Red Dress[/quote] -am i correct? how about this: [quote]Girl I know mistake will lay between us to And we show our eyes that now even says somethings were true I can't go and haven't seen my girl this thing Why can it be the way it was Your are my homie lover friend[/quote]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Right Now (Na Na Na) Akon. (It's in my playlist :wallbash:) Here's mine... [quote]Up the stairs by the bed. There was a dead man waiting. Waiting for someone to find him out and bury him deep down the ground.[/quote]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cansei De Ser Sexy - Rat Is Dead? ayt? heheh [spoiler][quote]last chance to get this right in hopes just for tonight to wait this out so patiently i'm not alright my mouth is dry you're not making sense of words i write its not like me to lay awake when you're right here[/quote] [/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahhmm .. I'm Not Pretending lyrics by Red Lipstick Letter ? how about this one :cool: i'll give you, [spoiler]clap =D[/spoiler] if you can guess it ~ [quote]I've had a little bit too much All of the people start to rush (start to rush by) A dizzy twister dance Can't find my drink or man Where are my keys? I lost my phone What's goin’ on, on the floor? I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore keep it cool What’s the name of this club? I can't remember but its alright, a-alright[/quote]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]I've had a little bit too much All of the people start to rush (start to rush by) A dizzy twister dance Can't find my drink or man Where are my keys? I lost my phone What's goin’ on, on the floor? I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymore keep it cool What’s the name of this club? I can't remember but its alright, a-alright[/quote] ^Just dance by Lady Gaga ^ [spoiler]I think it's morning, my town is waking up already sunday night I'm still up in here, still sippin' on champagne The music feels so loud Got nothing left to say, I'm all clubbed out We've been to every spot up in this town And now we're here again, this' where it always ends I love it, won't pretend, but I gotta go[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-13 18:07:24)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yah corect Goodbye - joey moe? [quote]I'll sing you this song Filled with words that make no sense Played with chords that never ends Please just give me one more chance To sing this song to you To sing to you this song This senseless...[/quote]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Senseless songs By the ambassadors ^ [quote]Hey now, don't you cry Baby let me dry your eyes Little miss pouty lips How about a smile? I know what you need Girl I got the therapy In my bed, you'll forget Let me clear your mind[/quote]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uhm.. let me guess. i dont know. ^^ ----- I don't wanna be Who I was back then I almost lost you again I don't wanna see through the eyes of a liar Hold the door for me
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hold the door by Armor for sleep ^ [quote]You held me down I'm at my lowest boiling point Come help me out I need to get me out of this joint Come on, let's bounce Counting on you to turn me around Instead of clowning around let's look for some common ground[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:35

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy