• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

dix
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^Silhouettes. [i]I don't know what I want So don't ask me 'cause I'm still trying to figure out Don't know what's down this road I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down[/i]
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ taylor swift - a place in this world. V Im just a little bit caught in the middle, life is a maze, and love is a riddle, I don't know where to go, can't do it alone, I've tried and I don't know why.
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [i] I touched your lips and stare in your eyes You smile and it makes me fly. You are the reason my heart beats. Tonight it's just you and me[/i]
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ The Thespian - Alesana [i]Sometimes I wanna give up I wanna give in, I wanna quit the fight And then I see you, baby And everything's alright, everything's alright [/i]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [u]When I see you smile[/u]!! :lala: Gosh~ this is my favorite song!! :heart: [quote][i]Now I think we're taking this too far, don't you know That it's not this hard, no it's not this hard But you take what's yours and I take mine, must we go there Please not this time, no not this time[/i][/quote]
BOOKWORM C3
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ Brighter - Paramore :run: [i]With your face, and your beautiful eyes And the conversation With the little white lies. And the faded picture Of a beautiful night You carried me from your car up the stairs And I broke down cryin' Was she worth this mess? After everything and that little black dress After everything I must confess, I need you[/i]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ l the other side of the door by Taylor Swift. -- [i]bright cold silver moon tonight alone in my room you were here just yesterday. Slight turn off the head eyes down when you said. I guess i need my life to change. Seems like somethings just aren't the same what could i say. [/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Faber Drive - Tongue tied [quote]i hope you can hear it chasing the future that's not even near all that i need seems to disappear and now i'm saddened inside i need to breathing come back time i need to feel the ground[/quote]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't know. -- [b]I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo And the hearts all over the world tonight Said the hearts all over the world tonight And I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo And the hearts all over the world tonight Said the hearts all over the world tonight.[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Usher & Alicia Keys - My Boo [quote]We feel the fire burning bright in the night Where the warrior lives and the warrior dies Wherever you go, we will be by your side[/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dragonforce - Strike of the ninja :lol3: [i]my voice will become clear so it can reach you before dawn ring the wake up bell ready, go! crossing over time through the dark take off now I’ll bloom deutzia flowers that look like they could burn in my heart with you[/i]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Alice nine – Rainbows[/b]? Do you know or not, know or not that you’re very pretty, beautiful girl Even if you call me crazy I still like you, beautiful girl Someone tell this to my baby, to my baby that I’m here, that I’m waiting (Baby, you turn it up now)

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2010-05-29 06:19:44)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Bonamana -- Super Junior [i]I see the guys tryna holla, girl I don't wanna bother you 'Cause you're independent and you got my attention Can I be your baby father? Girl, I just wanna show you That I love what you are doin' hun[/i]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Beautiful - Akon Now you don't wanna let go And I don't wanna let you know That there might be something real between us two Who knew? Now we don't wanna fall but We're tripping in our hearts And it's reckless and clumsy Cause I know you can't love me
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iit's JB's Stuck inthe moment? [quote]Circle me and the needle moves gracefully Back and forth If my heart was a compass you'd be north Risk it all cause I'll catch you if you fall[/quote]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Owl City - If My Heart was a House[/b]? Turn to the wind spin unfold your wings In the grey daybreak of the raising Find a way towards the rainbow The spring will confide
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^??? [quote]Please don't hate me for what I've done Run away with me, I'll be everything that you need Such a pretty girl screams to me, Take my hand, take my breath away What if my heart breaks again? take my breath away[/quote]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [b]Alesana - The Lover[/b]? Somehow it seems i can't have anyone else If I ain't got you, my kiss, it's only needless extravagance I brazenly touch you with my fingertips, it seems you don't dislike it
outrageouswriter
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Boom Boom Bad Girl of Super Junior?[/b] Well not sure. So here is mine: [align=center][i] [b]Hold on to what you try to be Your individuality When the world is on your shoulders Just smile and let it go :yes2:[/b][/i][/align]
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Bring it all back - Sclub7 [b][align=center]I've Been A Victim Of A Selfish Kind Of Love It's Time That I Realize That There Are Some With No Home, Not A Nickel To Loan Could It Be Really Me, Pretending That They're Not Alone?[/align][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:52

[ 9 queries - 0.133 second ]
Privacy Policy