• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

banned_aid
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ man in the mirror [align=center]Time passes by, For more then a lifetime, I wanna be yours girl, I would give up my life, To spend just one night with you, Couse my love don't stop I can't lie, You bring out the best in me, I gotta be yours girl, I would give up my life, There's nothin that I won't do, Couse my love don't stop[/align]
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]Love Don't Stop[/b] - [i]D-Pryde[/i] [b]Next:[/b] [i]Shadows fill an empty heart As love is fading, From all the things that we are But are not saying Can we see beyond the stars? And make it to the dawn?[/i]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ What About Now - Chris Daughtry [i] Zig-Zag-Zag Zig-Zag Zig-Zag hitori kiri Seishun no temae de uragiri wa nai ze Zig-Zag-Zag Zig-Zag Zig-Zag futari kiri Kono mama de senaka kara zutto daite itai [/i]
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^Kondou Masahiko - Buruu jiinzu memorii [b]See you got me all alone Waiting right here by the phone For you to call me, Just to hear Your voice tone I keep on wondering if you was even Feeling me, I keep on wondering if This was even meant to be Tell me imma waste of time, boy You showing me no sign, is it cuz u on Ya grind, cuz you're always on my mind[/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=shana16;#3641904;1277709240]^Kondou Masahiko - Buruu jiinzu memorii[/quote] no, actually it's [b]Sneaker Blues[/b] by Kondo Masahiko. sorry for putting some japanese lyrics in there.. -- ^ Doing Too Much - Paula Deanda [i]All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop Oh baby, tell me why’d you have to go ‘Cause this pain I feel it won’t go away And today I’m officially missin’ you [/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tamia - Officially missing you. i like it :yes2: [quote]After all that we've been through, I will make it up to you. I promise to. And after all that's been said and done, You're just the part of me I can't let go.[/quote]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Hard To Say I`m Sorry - Chicago :) [quote]Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned? Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?[/quote]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Colors of the Wind by Vanessa Williams. --- [i]Everyone looks forward and then gets tired Every time your life crumbles Everyone says they don't know everyone is lonely Everyone sulks in a bad day[/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ride with me - Bae Seul Gi [quote]From my party house, I’m afraid to come outside Although I’m filled with love I’m afraid they’ll hurt my pride So I play the part I feel they want of me And I pull the shades so I won’t see them seein’ me[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:25

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy