• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

hazel013
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]Starting Line - The Best Of Me[/b] [quote]And I won’t knock or ring no bells You just float bottom up in the air I’ll get you hot, I know you oh so well And when I’m walking all that I wanna hear[/quote]
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]^ Hey Daddy - Usher[/b] [i]I'm a *** **** I came to this strange world Hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take. But since I came here Felt the joy and the fear Finding myself making every possible mistake La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... I'm a young soul in this very strange world Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake. But why all this hate? Try to communicate Finding trust and love is not always easy to make. [/i]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^i don't know. [i]From up here the city lights burn Like a thousand miles of fire and i'm here to sing this anthem of our dying day[/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^IDK. [i]When guilt fills your head Brush off rise up from the dead This is the moment that we will come alive Brace yourself for love Sweet love, secret love[/i]
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ We The Kings - Secret Valentine[/b] [i]So we're okay, we're fine Baby I'm here to stop your crying Chase all the ghosts from your head I'm stronger than the monster beneath your bed Smarter than the tricks played on your heart We'll look at them together then we'll take them apart Adding up the total of a love that's true Multiply life by the power of two[/i]
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]Power Of Two[/b] >,< [i]Each Time The Wind Blows I Hear Your Voice So I Call Your Name . . . Whispers At Morning Our Love Is Dawning Heaven's Glad You Came . . .[/i]

Last edited by crazy_hydra (2010-04-18 10:52:01)

slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Lovin' You [/b] [i]So kiss me and smile for me Tell me that you'll wait for me Hold me like you'll never let me go[/i]
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^[b]Leaving on a jet plane[/b] [i]Cause I cant help it if you looklike an angel Cant help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so, come feel this magic ive been feeling since i met you cant help it if theres no one else hmmm... i cant help myself[/i]

Last edited by crazy_hydra (2010-04-18 23:38:25)

slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Hey Stephen - Taylor Swift [/b] [i]Her face is a map of the world Is a map of the world You can see she's a beautiful girl She's a beautiful girl And everything around her is a silver pool of light The people who surround her feel the benefit of it It makes you calm She holds you captivated in her palm[/i] * rexona commercial. ehehe :D

Last edited by slumberdoll (2010-04-18 23:44:19)

Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Suddenly I see[b]?[/b] :lol: [quote][i][font=georgia]Tight jeans, Double D's makin' me go [whoo-whoo] All the people on the street know [whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo] Iced-out, lit-up make the kids go [whoo-whoo] All the people on the street know [whoo-whoo whoo-whoo][/font][/i][/quote]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

That's Starstruckk. [i] And I dont wanna go, go I dont wanna go, girl I dont wanna it, no no I dont wanna it, down low I dont want to walk this earth If I gotta do it solo [/i]
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Solo[b]?[/b] :lol: [quote][i][font=georgia]I will break into your thoughts With what's written on my heart I will break, break I'm so sick, Infected with where I live Let me live without this Empty bliss, Selfishness I'm so sick I'm so sick[/font][/i][/quote]
sadakoNeko
» n00b
1969-12-31

flyleaf - im so sick you know... i was SUPPOSE to share that song... what are the chases that the song you picked was chosen by the LAST poster here LOL [quote]Baptised with a perfect name The doubting one by heart Alone without himself War between him and the day Need someone to blame In the end, little he can do alone You believe but what you see You receive but what you give[/quote]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nightwish ?? :xixi: Now, I'm wanting this for sure And I'll beg for nothing more I'll plan all day and drive all night You'll love what's in store I can't seem to stop this now Even if it's not so clear And I'll take what I can get If you want me here (If you want me here)
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [i]Pardon me for saying so but you look more pitiful Than I had ever imagined Despite perfect fashion And your photographs depict you so differently I always thought you would be, some sort of match for me [/i]
LADYLIAH17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3540290;1272087821]Pardon me for saying so but you look more pitiful Than I had ever imagined Despite perfect fashion And your photographs depict you so differently I always thought you would be, some sort of match for me[/quote] [b] - Playing With The Fire//Emery[/b] [quote]Nunchido eobtneun geon jwe ingeol Amuri sogeuro man wechyeo bwado Deulliji anhneun geon beorin geol Hajiman pogido shipjineun anha[/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

SNSD -- Echo? [quote][i]Sometimes I know I can be So hard to understand (It's ok) Even when I'm lost You show me who I really am Life with me hasn't always been an easy ride But because of you I've learned To lose my selfish pride[/i][/quote]
LADYLIAH17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08;#3540391;1272097181]Sometimes I know I can be So hard to understand (It's ok) Even when I'm lost You show me who I really am Life with me hasn't always been an easy ride But because of you I've learned To lose my selfish pride[/quote] [b] Stille There For Me//Corbin Bleu Ft. Vanessa Hudgens?[/b] [quote]oh oh oh oh oppareul saranghae ah ah ah ah manhi manhi hae sujeubeuni jebal utji mayo jinshimini nollijido marayo ddo babogateun mal bbunya[/quote]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Oh![/b] by [i]SNSD[/i] That's my favorite. :eh: [hr][hr] [quote]Cipiege que jet'ai tendu Ce fil de couleur cerise, Tombe dedans, esclave de mom amour Tu ne peux pas y echapper.[/quote]

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2010-04-24 08:41:34)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [i]A touch of poison seals my fate The dawn echoes the night with my glory... the sun himself honors me Once king of roses, now lord of gold Blessed with the gift of gilded touch The Gods themselves envy my hand Fate wields its knife to cut the thread I curse the day my dream became my descent Suddenly, I long for you, my only love [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:35

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy