• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

I DUNNO WHAT'S THAT.XD this one.:] [spoiler]Look out across the water Faces of lonely daughters and mothers who care But just can't be there Swear that I will see you someday I have to find a way To show you I care Even if you're not there So I'm following the road to where you are (Meet you tonight on top of) The streetlights they will guide me to the stars That's where you are[/spoiler] =|=|
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ Hey, any clue? Coz the lyrics are sooo familiar. lolz [i]Here's mine:[/i] [b]__________ til' i saw you. The magic in your smile. __________ til' i saw you. Looking in my eyes, and suddenly our sadness disappear. True love, has finally shown, blah blah blah.. on me. Hahaha[/b] Sorry for those wrong lyrics. lol
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ is that i never knew love..gosh m not sure.. ok here's mine.. Surely the wind will stop falling baby And I'll forget the past 'cause here we are at last You really know where to start Fixing a broken heart You really know what to do Your emotional tools can cure any fool Whose dreams have fallen apart
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Fixing a broken heart.!! =D here's mine..:::: I am aiming to be somebody that somebody trusts With her delicate soul I don't claim to know much except soon as you start To make room for the parts That aren't you it gets harder to bloom in a garden of Love love love love Love Love love love Only thing I ever could need, only one good thing Worth trying to be and it's Love Love Love Love I do it for Love Love Love Love ..ahe.!! --LALA.BXHOU--
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ooh i dunno!!.sorry! :crybaby: here's mine: tell all my friends i'm dead i'm living you this time its for good tell all my friends that i'm dead it won't be long before you ___________.
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww..mine was BOTTLE iT UP BY SARAH BAREiLES.?! CORRECT SPELLING?? NICE SONG
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=czarina_umilin]tell all my friends i'm dead i'm living you this time its for good tell all my friends that i'm dead it won't be long before you ___________.[/quote] I dont know that song... How bout this? [spoiler]With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes, I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do. You’re an angel disguised. And you’re lying real still, but your heart beat is fast just like mine. And the movie’s long over, that’s three that have passed, one more’s fine.[/spoiler]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^awake - secondhand serenade:):thumbsup: how bout this? [spoiler]Yeah Im walking on a tightrope I'm wrapped up in vines I think Ill make it out but you just gotta give me time Strike me down with lightning Let me feel you in my veins I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain[/spoiler]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thunder - boys like girls? [spoiler]I know a place that we've forgotten A place we won't get caught in They won't know who we are I know a place where we can hide out And turn our hearts inside out They won't know who we are[/spoiler]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]oops..sorry.. No idea bout that one.. How about this one? "Hey hey, nothing feels right when I'm not with you. Sick of this dress and these jimmy choos. Taking them off cause I feel a fool, trying to dress up when I'm mising you. Ima step out of this lengerie, curl up in a ball with something hanes. In that I lay, with nothing but your t-shirt on. In nothing but your t-shirt on (2x)"[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@[b]PhRem[/b] Shontelle - [u]T-Shirts[/u] ? how bout this one .. [spoiler]Saw you from the distance, Saw you from the stage, Something 'bout the look in your eyes, Something 'bout your beautiful face, In a sea of people, There was only you, I never knew what this song was about, But suddenly now I do,[/spoiler] guess it .. :thumbsup:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dunno that song..:) how bout this.. [spoiler]What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seems so alive..[/spoiler] ..hmm..
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont know that carmz...=| heheh... how about this.... [spoiler]It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do And with every step together, we just keep on getting better So can I have this dance (can I have this dance) Can I have this dance[/spoiler]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Can I have this dance? - HSM3 next: [spoiler]If I were a boy I think I could understand How it feels to love a girl I swear I’d be a better man. I’d listen to her Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted Cause he’s taken you for granted And everything you had got destroyed[/spoiler] :D

Last edited by messymplicity (2008-11-14 00:31:22)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ If i were boy - Rihanna :rolleyes: how 'bout this one :thumbsdown: [spoiler]All I had to say is goodbye Were better off this way Were better off this way All I had to say is goodbye Were better off this way Were better off this way[/spoiler]
sheryl_fortin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Secondhand Serenade - Goodbye lyrics=) [align=center]here's mine: The 7 things I like about you Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's When we kiss I'm hypnotized You make me laugh, you make me cry But I guess that's both I'll have to buy Your hands in mine When we're intertwined, everything's alright I wanna be with the one I know And the 7th thing I like most that you do You make me love you You do [/align] guess it..

Last edited by sheryl_fortin (2008-11-14 00:52:31)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]7 things[/b] - Miley Cyrus :penguin: [quote]I was born to tell you I love you isn't that a song already I get a B in originality and it's true I cant go on without you your smile makes me see clearer if you could only see in the mirror what I see[/quote] :eh:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^Vulnerable by 2ndhandSerenade [/b] :D I've got your picture in my wallet, and your Phone number to call it, and I miss you more, Whenever I think about you,. I've got Your mixed tape in my Walkman, been so Long since we've been talkin' and in a few More days, we'll both hook up, forever and ever..;)
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: Moment of Truth-FM Static :thumbsup: Come on, can’t I dream for one day There’s nothing that can’t be done But how long should it take somebody Before they can be someone ‘Cause I know there’s got to be another level Somewhere closer to the other side And I’m feeling like it’s now or never Can I break the spell of the typical.
aaronjason09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

typical - i dunno wat is the artist [quote]i've been awake for a while now you've got my feeling like a child cause everytime i see your bubbly face i get a tingles on a silly place[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:03

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy