• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[quote]"is it u? i think cassie sings that song :D[/quote] Time… I’ve been passing time watching trains go by All of my life… Lying on the sand, watching seabirds fly Wishing there would be Someone waiting home for me… this one is very simple :D trust me/ wee
UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^it might be you @@@@@@@ the lost boys are laughing, past is fading, the lost boys are lauging, your choirs falling very simple....
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]^ Chicosci Vampire Social Club[/i] [quote][b]A thousand times I've seen you standing Gravity like lunar landing You make me want to run till' I find you I shut the world away from here I drift to you, you're all I hear As everything we know fades to black [/b][/quote] [b][i]guess it![/i][/b]
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Love Remains The Same by Gavin Rossdale[/b] [b][i]Lady, won't you save me? My heart belongs to you. Lady, can you forgive me? For all I've done to you. Lady, oh, lady. [/i][/b] guess this lyrics...
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]^ She's Gone - Steel Heart[/i] [quote][b]Cause nobody wants to be the last one there Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares Someone to love with my life in their hands There's gotta be somebody for me like that Cause nobody wants to do it on their own And everyone wants to know they're not alone There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere There's gotta be somebody for me out there[/b][/quote] [i][b]^ guess, guess, guess! [/b][/i] [spoiler][color=green]merry xmas everyone! [/color] =) :gift:[/spoiler]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ nickelback - gotta be somebody It's nice to know that you were there Thanks for acting like you cared And making me feel like I was the only one It's nice to know we had it all Thanks for watching as I fall And letting me know we were done ^ guess the lyrics
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne :D [quote]I'm safe Up high Nothing can touch me But why do I feel this party's over? No pain Inside You're my protection How do I feel this good sober?[/quote] [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]^ Sober - Pink[/i] [quote][b]I'm so addicted to All the things you do When you're going down on me In between the sheets Or the sound you make With every breath you take It's unlike anything When you're loving me[/b][/quote] [spoiler][color=green] merry xmas! =) :gift: [/color][/spoiler]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Addicted-Saving Abel? -- [spoiler]You feel me? When gon' chase it 'til we can't chase it no more So y'all might as well eat this food nigga And it got to be the best of the best One, come one shorty, get with me nigga[/spoiler]
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ l l sorry dear... really dunno that one. :D [spoiler][b]well when you take what's yours and i take mine, must we go there, Please not this time, no not this time.[/b][/spoiler]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

not sure...brighter - paramore?? how about this [spoiler]And it's kind of funny The way we're wearing anchors on our shirts When being anchored or bored just feels like a curse[/spoiler]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]^ 27 - FallOut Boy?[/i] [quote][b]Some days I'm a super bitch Up to my old tricks But it won't last forever Next day I'm your super girl Out to save the world And it keeps gettin' better[/b][/quote]
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Christina Aguilera - Keeps Gettin' Better [quote]And if I fall through these days that go by without cause Just a painful mistake has left me here on my own And if I fall through these nights I can't seem to go on Just a sign that you're with me gives me the strength to hold on[/quote]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If I Fall by Amber Pacific ? O____o @ [b]T[/b] [quote]You can't hear your heart And you can't see your dreams Feels like your world is falling apart And your soul's torn at the seams Do you know when your world is unraveling Holding on, hanging by a thread Don't you know there's somebody to pull you in Don't cry anymore[/quote] guess it :thumbsup:
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/68/68547cwg98wmzcn.gif[/img][/url] [b]don't walk away like you always do this time baby ur the only thing i spent on my mind[/b] [spoiler][b] get back by demi lovato it's my fav!![/b][/spoiler] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/68/68547cwg98wmzcn.gif[/img][/url]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ where's the lyrics to be guessed?? :paranoid: [quote][b]What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive I can't keep up and I can't back down I've been losing so much time[/b][/quote] ^its very easy! :eh:

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-12-26 21:07:10)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ you and me - lifehouse v a very nice song [quote]you're falling now as I move forward. fueled by the hope you couldn't take from me. and scarred by knowledge of painful winters. Christ still stands perfect in my mind. Christ still stands perfect in my heart. Jesus is the beautiful structure of love.[/quote]
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rosemary had an accident.. [b][quote]I don't want to fall in love Just want to have a little fun But then you came and swept me up and now I'm done so done Falling madly deeply I Surprise myself enough to find that what's begun this love and now I'm done so done, I'm done[/quote] [/b]
ncareku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I'M Done- Pussycat Dolls:D[/b] This one: [quote]How did we get here? When I used to know you so well. But how did we get here? Well, I think I know.[/quote] P.S: this one is so easy!;)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ decode - paramore v how about this, kinda short [quote]i'm not a monster, i'm just a sick man[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:13

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy