• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[quote=the_legend_killer]Talib Kweli - Hostile Gospel :question: [b]Yep! =)[/b] :arrow: Classy but simple Sneakers so clean When I step in the venue I know they know me I'm so cool, I'm so fly I'm so fresh! Fresh![/quote] [b]Fresh by Lemar[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]We sell crack to our own out the back of our homes We smell the musk at the dusk in the crack of the dawn We go through "Epidodes II," like "Attack of the Clones" Work 'til we break our back and you hear the crack of the bone[/quote]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

:arrow: talib kweli - get by :question: :arrow: That I don't ever wanna be like you I don't wanna do the things you do I'm never gonna hear the words you say and I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]That I don't ever wanna be like you I don't wanna do the things you do I'm never gonna hear the words you say and I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be[/quote] -uhh, i think that's THE ANTHEM by Good Charlotte XD fellow rockstar!! :eh: [b]how about this:[/b] [i]Cause you're hot then you're cold You're yes then you're no You're in and you're out You're up and you're down You're wrong when it's right It's black and it's white We fight, we break up We kiss, we make up You, You don't really want to stay, no You, but you don't really want to go-o You're hot then you're cold You're yes then you're no You're in and you're out You're up and you're down [/i] =):thumbsup:

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-07-28 18:32:51)

jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^hot n cold :D here's mine [i]I can’t believe this is where we end up, but I guess I’m not surprised I don’t care what you say it doesn’t mean a thing[/i]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jee-ar]I can’t believe this is where we end up, but I guess I’m not surprised I don’t care what you say it doesn’t mean a thing[/quote] [b]Slam by Midnight To Twelve ??[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]So it seemed every time he got himself off the ground, somethin'd come and knock him right back down. Sometimes he wanted to just lay on out for the count, fustrated and tired, but he got on up anyhow. And with a smile I'm talkin' 'bout. Make you ask yourself "How?" And then Cuz just broke it down for me he said.... I aint never been this happy in my life. Ain't got a dime more then i had. But everything seems alright. And they say he ain't know Having the joy of a piece of mind is more than any problem I ever had at the time. And now I know and I'm so glad.[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Test of my Faith" by Petey Pablo [quote]Monogamy is the way to go Just put your lips together and blow[/quote] hot! :P
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]Monogamy is the way to go Just put your lips together and blow[/quote] [b]Breathe On Me by Britney Spears[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]The dream of Huey Newton, that's what I'm livin' through The dream of Eric Wright, that's what I'm givin' you Who walked through the White House without a business suit Compton had jheri curl drippin' on Ronald Reagan's shoes Gave Mike Lem my demo, came here to pay my dues Started off with Whoo Kid, then I start blazin' Clue It was all a dream like B.I.G. said it'd be Don't sleep on me, homey, I bring nightmares to reality Rap phenomenon, defyin' the rules of gravity Studied all the classics, start revisin' my strategy Cause Marshall Mathers made it, Curtis Jackson made it Head in the clouds, wonderin' where the hell Marvin Gaye went? How do I say this? - I'm livin' for my son but I can't figure out why I'm at my temple with this gun Wake up to a Jesus piece like a catholic nun The war to be a rap legend has just begun[/quote]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh no! what's that? i'm not familiar with it :O [b]next lyrics[/b] paint my face in your magazine make it look whiter than it seems paint me over with your dreams shove away my ethnicity :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ Jesse: "The Game" by Dreams t: "Powerless" by Nelly Furtado [quote]Convinced me to please you Made me think that I need this too I'm trying to let you hear me as I am[/quote]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Love Song - Sara Bareilles > [quote]Good eye, sniper Here I'll shoot, and you run The words you scribbled on the walls The lots of friends you didn't have I'll call you when the time is right Are you in or are you out? For them all to know the end of us all[/quote] =D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Good Eye Sniper - Coheed & Cambria. :thumbsup: [quote]I’m trying not to think about you Can’t you just let me be? So long, my luckless romance My back is turned on you I should’ve known you’d bring me heartache Almost lovers always do..[/quote] :penguin:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]@ Jesse: "The Game" by Dreams[/quote] [b]Thank you....hayyyyzzzz....again.[/b] :lol: :rolleyes: [quote=gemandi]I’m trying not to think about you Can’t you just let me be? So long, my luckless romance My back is turned on you I should’ve known you’d bring me heartache[/quote] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]I ain't got no money I ain't got no car to take you on a date I can't even buy you flowers But together we'll be the perfect soul mates Talk to me, girl Oh, baby, it's alright now, you ain't gotta flaunt for me If we go thouch, you can still touch my love, it's free We can live without the perks just you and me Thug it out 'til we get it right[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]The Way I Are[/b] by timbaland! weeh love that song! :P [quote]Here comes the rain again Falling from the stars Drenched in my pain again Becoming who we are[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]Here comes the rain again Falling from the stars Drenched in my pain again Becoming who we are[/quote] [b]Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]Let me out of this place, I'm outta place I'm in outer space, I've just vanished without a trace I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow I'll be back in an hour or so[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "Drug ballad" by eminem [quote]It starts in my toes, And I crinkle my nose. Wherever it goes I'll always know, That you make me smile. Please stay for a while now. Just take your time, Wherever you go.[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]It starts in my toes, And I crinkle my nose. Wherever it goes I'll always know, That you make me smile. Please stay for a while now. Just take your time, Wherever you go.[/quote] [b]Bubbly by Cobie Caillat ??[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]They say the lead singers rock, but the group does not Went from sold out arenas to the amusement parks I'm gon' let the world know that ***** is hot I should cut his mic off when the music starts Ready to snap on a dumb-ass fan Every time I hear (Hey dude I love your band!) We ain't a band, bi**h, we don't play instruments So why he get 90 and we only get 10 percent? And these guys acting funny every area code (******: ***** carry my bag) bi**h carry your own ![/quote]
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

My band by d-12 :thumbsup: [b]how bout diz....[/b] [quote]Gucci, Fendi, Prada purses, purchasing them finer things Men they come a dime a dozen, just give me them diamond rings I'm into a lot of bling, Cadillac, Chanel and Coach Fellas boast but they can't really handle my female approach Buying things is hard to say Rocking Christian Audigier, Manolo, Polo, taking photos in my Cartier So we can't go all the way, I know you might hate it but I'm a shop for labels while them ladies lay and wait for love[/quote]

Last edited by jheiii_x3 (2008-08-02 16:51:08)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ "labels or love" by fergie ;) [quote]So packed up my Louis Vitton Jump in your ride took off Youll never ever find another girl who loves you more than me[/quote]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]Good Eye Sniper - Coheed & Cambria.[/quote] Teh title is incorrect. It's [i]Bye Bye Beautiful[/i]. But teh band is correct. > T Mariah Carey - Shake It Off [quote]You're stabbing in. Permanent scars And you'll justify it all inside yourself You've finished me, my pulse is gone And you're satisfied to put this all to hell[/quote]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Your Sword Vs. My Dagger - silverstein :D i love that song my turn!! [quote]i'm a preacher sweating in the pews for the salvation i'm bringing you i'm a salesman selling hooks and plans and myself making demands[/quote]

Last edited by kr1st1an (2008-08-04 10:09:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:44

[ 9 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy