• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[quote=Den-chan]And money talks in this world, That's what idiots will say But you'll find out that this world, Is just an idiots parade Before you go, you've got some questions. And you want answers But now you’re old, cold, covered in blood, right back to where you started from[/quote] [b]The Chronicles Of Life And Death by Good Charlotte[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]We don't need your democracy. Execute them kindly for me. Take them by their filthy nostrils Put them up in doggy hostels. We don't need your hypocrisy Execute real democracy. Post-industrial society The unthinking majority[/quote]
mixch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[quote=Infamous J]We don't need your democracy. Execute them kindly for me. Take them by their filthy nostrils Put them up in doggy hostels. We don't need your hypocrisy Execute real democracy. Post-industrial society The unthinking majority[/quote] [b]Serj tankian - The Unthinking Majority[/b] how about this one [quote]I'm not comin' back I'm not gonna react I'm not doin' shit for you. I'm not sittin' around while you are tearin' it down around us. I'm not livin' a lie while you swim in denial 'Cause you're already dead and gone You leave me out on the curb just like everyone else before you.[/quote]
sephimore
» n00b
1969-12-31

..Errr.. i dunno.. Know this one? -But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night That I will fall for you over again Don't make me change my mind Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you's impossible to find You're impossible to find
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^fall for you by SHS:D how bout this? [quote]it starts with One thing, I dont know why It doesnt even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme To explain due time All I know Time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings Watch it count down till the end of the day Clock ticks life away Its so unreal You didnt look out below, Watch the time go right out the window Tryn to hold on Didnt even know, I wasted it all Just to watch you go I kept everything inside And even though I tried It all fell apart What its meant to be Will, eventually be, A memory of a time...[/quote]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^In the End by Linkin Park my fave :D [quote]I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words (it) don't really care.. which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business i'm in[/quote] :D

Last edited by kr1st1an (2008-10-15 22:42:42)

MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ this ain't a scene, it's an arms race - FOB[/b] :D:thumbsup: :arrow: eh this one ? [quote]One last kiss for you One more wish to you Please make up your mind girl... I'd do anything for you One last kiss for you One more wish to you Please make up your mind girl... Before I hope you die[/quote]

Last edited by MCRmy DericK (2008-10-15 22:54:47)

wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome Home[/b] by Coheed And Cambria.... :lol: no choice but try dis one.... [quote]You know how life can be It changes overnight It's sun, even raining But it's all right[/quote] :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=wakekek07]You know how life can be It changes overnight It's sun, even raining But it's all right[/quote] ^ I Just Wanna Be With You from HSM3 Next is: [quote][align=center]Had a fight on our last go round No idea my world would come right down With nothing left to hold It crazy to know, you'd still be there [/align][/quote]
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Never heard of it..... [b]Next is....[/b] [b]It's too late baby, there's no turning around I've got my hands in my pocket and my head in a clouds This is how I do When I think about you I never thought that you could break me apart I keep a sinister smile and a hold on my heart You want to get inside Then you can get in line But not this time Cause you caught me off guard Now I'm running and screaming I feel like a hero and you are my heroine[/b] You should know it!
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hero??? nxt There's something About kinda women That want you But don't need you Hey I can't figure it out There's something About her Cuz she walk like a boss Talk like a boss Manicured nails

Last edited by mitchelyn (2008-10-17 11:28:17)

wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Miss Independent[/b] by Ne-yo.... next...... [quote]Some children see him Lily white The baby Jesus Born this night Some children see him Lily white With tresses soft And fair[/quote] =D

Last edited by wakekek07 (2008-10-18 08:02:40)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How about this ^^ <">lalala~ :cool:
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

perfect world by simple plan! hihi :D hw about this... [quote]A touch of poison seals my fate The dawn echoes the night with my glory...the sun himself honors me Once king of roses, now lord of gold The Gods themselves envy my hand Blessed with the gift of gilded touch Fate wields its knife to cut the thread I curse the day my dream became my descent Suddenly I long for you, my only love In my perfection I have no want Yet eyes still glint with greed untold A folly as fatal as sin has now become the end of me I curse the day my dream became my descent Suddenly I long for you, my only love Have I not earned this, the gift of beauty within? How selfish were the Gods to keep their riches from my rightful treasure? I truly have become one of them...my fatal flaw Oh yeah! Ive got her hook, line, and sinker! Thanks to me, shes her own new necklace! Now shes good as gold! I curse the day my dream became my descent Suddenly I long for you, my only love ...Cut the thread...[/quote] :thunder:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thats alesana's [b]ambrosia[/b] =D how abt this: [quote]This is the place of the skull where terror reigned. A crucifixion of agony and pain. A crown of thorns pierced his skin. Bound by our wages of sin. Mercy so undeserved. We cursed our God. While he suffered. The skies grow dark and the earth shakes and for a second your heart breaks. Eloi eloi lama sabacthani. Our souls lie in Golgotha. Prophecy fulfilled in Golgotha.[/quote]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=vkg19error]perfect world by simple plan! hihi :D[/quote] Nice One :D ^ Oh i don't know thts lyric =( How bout this? =) [quote]'Cuz every time we touch, I get this feeling. And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. I need you by my side. 'Cuz every time we touch, I feel the static. And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you feel my heart beat so, I can't let you go. I want you in my life. Your arms are my castle, Your heart is my sky. They wpe away tears, That I cry. The good and the bad times, We've been through them all. You make me rise, When I fall! 'Cuz every time we touch, I get this feeling. And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. I need you by my side.[/quote] lalala~ :cool:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dont know po eh this one :arrow: its hard to say hello now ur going away ill juz fade away goodbye to you goodbye for now goodbye to the love we once have shared
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

goodbye for now?? hehe how about this ? Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth Would care to know my name Would care to feel my hurt Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star Would choose to light the way For my ever wandering heart Not because of who I am But because of what You've done Not because of what I've done But because of who You are I am a flower quickly fading Here today and gone tomorrow A wave tossed in the ocean Vapor in the wind Still You hear me when I'm calling Lord, You catch me when I'm falling And You've told me who I am I am Yours, I am Yours Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin Would look on me with love and watch me rise again Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea Would call out through the rain And calm the storm in me
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ [b]Who am i [/b]by Casting Crowns :D Next : [quote]I watched the rain make a puddle to get you soaked The swollen words they crack coming out of your throat A sticky time for the shallow believer Not gonna take this Not gonna take this[/quote] [spoiler]edited.. sorii :cry: simple plan - perfect , sum1 has guess it :wasted::wasted:[/spoiler]

Last edited by lollipop_gila (2008-10-21 06:01:40)

christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i duno dat song.. ehehe... this one... i need your loving hands to come and pick me up.. and every night i miss you.. i can just look up and know the stars are holdin you,holdin you, holdin you tonight..:D
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tonight - fm static what abt this =D [quote]Burn the candle down to the end! In darkness I can't find a reason to pretend! Make me see things that I don't want to see! Images of someone, who I used to be! This empty room is my companion. My empty heart gives me compassion. You gave all I have And I'll never ask for anything from you. You gave all I have And I never wanted more. Looking down, shards of glass beneath your skin! I can't stand to see it. A mirror takes my sin! Hold my head close to your heart! I can hear it beating. Is this where it all starts? Show me your scars! Show me your scars! This empty room is my companion. My empty heart gives me compassion. You gave all I have And I'll never ask for anything from you. You gave all I have And I never wanted more. You gave all I have And I'll never ask for anything, anything from you. You gave all I have And I never wanted more. Show me your scars! Show me your scars![/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy