• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ The Sweet escape by akon ;) [quote]When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest[/quote]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ Leave out all the rest by linkin park [quote]My nigga just entered your business, so can I get a witness? Can you duck? Fuck the po-po, pow Startin' to kick this, gonna get my shit, and then you fucked up Me buck. Me bang. Niggas ain't talkin' 'bout them thangs. Thugs remain, hang, swang with a click tight claim. come again, now.[/quote]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ [quote]My nigga just entered your business, so can I get a witness? Can you duck? Fuck the po-po, pow Startin' to kick this, gonna get my shit, and then you fucked up Me buck. Me bang. Niggas ain't talkin' 'bout them thangs. Thugs remain, hang, swang with a click tight claim. come again, now.[/quote] [i]No Surrender[/i] by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony ? try this one, :thumbsdown: [quote]Keep your body moving, girl The beat is thumping Go ahead and let them talk Their words mean nothing I know you're scared But don't leave this place Just turn around And let me see your face[/quote] [quote][/quote]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Wish we were older by Metro station ^ [quote]Baby I got many problems But my momma won't help me solve them So I come to you (you) But your ass don't wanna be bother So I come around trying to be down But you acting like a silly clown Asking me for $50.. Saying to myself "I Be Damned!"[/quote]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll Do Anything -- Ginuwine [quote]Things are shaping up to be pretty odd. Little deaths in musical beds. So it seems I'm someone I've never met. You will only hear these elegant crimes, Fall on your ears from criminal dimes. They spill unfound from a pretty mouth. everybody gets there and everybody gets their way. I never said I missed her when everybody kissed her, Now I'm the only one to blame.[/quote]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i think the panic at the disco sung this song, im guessing the green gentlemen? correct me if im wrong, my turn this is very easy :D [quote][i]it's a masterful melody when she calls out my name to me as the world spins around her she laughs, rolls her eyes and i feel like i'm falling but it's no surprise coz i love her with all that i am and my voice shakes along with my hands cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea but i'd rather be here than on land yes she's all that i see and she's all that i need and i'm out of my league once again[/i][/quote]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Out of my League-Stephen Speaks [spoiler]I'd throw them all away when I'm hollow Deep as the sea goes, all I know is I would throw it all away... away In my restless hour I'm holding The words you say that lay my soul to sleep I dream of buildings that burn The sky turns black I toss and turn[/spoiler]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Brandie Carlile - Throw it all away. hmm .. [spoiler]Nobody knows who I really am I never felt this empty before And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? Nobody knows who I really am I never felt this empty before And if I ever need someone to come along, Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong? We are all rowing the boat of fate The waves keep on coming and we can't escape But if we ever get lost on our way The waves would guide you through another day[/spoiler]
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ wahh .. i know dat song but i dunno d' title.! :wallbash: ^ wat's d title of dat.! ? :arrow: I remember the days we spent together, were not enough, it used to feel like dreaming Except we always woke up, Never thought not having you here now Would hurt so much.. =D
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My FAVORITE SONG![b]Tonight by FM Static[/b] How bout this? [i]Share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in... Because its cold outside....cold outside....cold outside.... Share with me the secrets that you kept in... Because its cold inside...cold inside...cold inside...[/i]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Vulnerable By Secondhand serenade^ [quote]From the minute that you got my attention I was taken and I have to mention I was trying not to let it show But I knew that I wasn't gonna let you go From the way that you came right to me Looking all hot with the style that threw me No one would've ever known it You would be the one who take this heart and hold it[/quote]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i guess love you so by natalie? how about this.. [quote]I hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green I hope when your in bed with her, you think of me I would never wish bad things, but I don't wish you well Could you tell, by the flames that burned your words I never read your letter 'Cos I knew what you'd say Give me that Sunday school answer Try and make it all OK Does it hurt to know I'll never be there Bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere It was you, who chose to end it like you did I was the last to know You knew exactly what you would do And don't say, you simply lost your way She may believe you but I never will[/quote]

Last edited by nikz11 (2008-12-15 19:57:13)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^weh. i dunno. i heb no idea :penguin::penguin: [quote]I'm full of regret For all things that I've done and said And I don't know if it'll ever be ok to show My face 'round here Sometimes I wonder if I disappear Would you ever turn your head and look See if I'm gone Cause I fear There is nothing left to say to you That you wanna hear That you ought to know I think I should go The things I've done are way too shameful You're just an innocent A helpless victim of a spiders web And I'm an insect Going after anything that I can get So you better turn your head and run and don't look back Cause I fear There is nothing left to say To you That you wanna hear That you ought to know I think I should go The things I've done are way too shameful And I've done you so wrong Treated you bad Strung you along Oh shame on myself I don't know how I got so tangled.[/quote]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^[b]Tangled - Maroon 5 [/b] , am i right?? here: [quote]You know the things I'm afraid of I'm not afraid to tell And if we ever leave a legacy It's that we loved each other well Cause I've seen the shadows of so many people Trying on the treasures of youth But a road that's fancy and fast ends in a fatal crash And I'm glad we got off to tell you the truth[/quote]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=russell18]^Tangled - Maroon 5 , am i right??[/quote] [i]Yes[/i] :D:D weh. i dunno :penguin: this? [quote]Walking down a country road. Picking up a pebble and throw. You're finally moving. Basketball killed your sentiment. I'll race you there and say I never went. Bigger than what it wanted to be. Those pebbles sure could help things seem. Like you're finally moving. Fireflies always bring a smile. But you're gifted it's an honor child. Potential to run the fastest mile. But you're tired of running fast so you'd rather walk. Open up a box of cracker jacks. You know that toy surprise has really made your day. Yeah you opened up a box of cracker jacks. Thank you my very simple boy. Yes I've seen you fly your kite and now I'm walking too. For all the boys. For all the girls. Simple's walking away.[/quote]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^lol, this is one of my personal favorite! "chasing cars - snow patrol" here: [quote]Well if you've gots the poison I've gots the remedy The remedy is the experience This is a dangerous liaison I says the comedy is that its serious This is a strange enough new play on words I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend The rest of your nights with the light on So shine the light on all of your friends Well it all amounts to nothing in the end.[/quote]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Jason Mraz - The Remedy ? next .. guess it ~ [quote](***) Hello there the angel from my nightmare The shadow in backround of the morgue The unsespecting victim of darkness in the valley We can live like Jack and Sally if we want Where you can always find me And we'll have Halloween on Christmas And in the night we'll wish this never ends We'll wish this never end[/quote] :cool:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i miss you - blink182 how about this.. <">
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]closer-ne-yo???[/b] [spoiler]If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone, don't tell me I will make it on my own, don't leave me tonight, this heart of stone will sing till it dies if you leave me tonight.[/spoiler]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Stay Close, Dont Go - Secondhand Senerade?[/b] :D [quote]I'm looking for a lover not a friend Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to I'm looking for someone who won't pretend Somebody not afraid to say The way they feel about you And I'm looking for someone who understands How I feel Someone who can keep it real And who knows the way The way I like to have it my way And I'm looking for someone who takes me there Wants to share Shows he cares Thinkin' you're the one that I've been waiting for[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:18

[ 9 queries - 0.093 second ]
Privacy Policy