• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

eri.03
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]N[/b]ext [b]T[/b]o [b]Y[/b]ou :) - [quote]Please do not confuse my band, by a lie anymore. You are too awkward a man. Leave here before a ditch deepens... I am a cause of your headache, and this is your song [b]♥[/b][/quote]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Headache man - Gazette ???? [i]Tsumaetai sono te kimi no seigenai osanaki hibi hota kizukakae[/i]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cross my heart? Don't really know = = [spoiler][quote]Don't Touch my eye the sorrow is shouting Please rescue me Before I'm breaking in Come on, Come on, Come on you can only shout just come to realization to wait it fall[/quote] I wubs this song, don't dare to answer it wrong. Rofl[/spoiler]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^I don't know ~*~*~*~ From up here the city lights burn Like a thousand miles of fire And I'm here to sing this anthem Of our dying day
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Anthem of Our Dying Day[/b] by SOTY [quote][font=georgia][i]There now, steady love, so few come and don't go Will you, won't you be the one I always know? When I'm losing my control, the city spins around You're the only one who knows, you slow it down[/i][/font][/quote]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

look after you - thew fray (googled it) hehe [quote]My hopes are so high, that your kiss might kill me. So won't you kill me, so I die happy. My heart is yours to fill or burst, to break or bury, or wear as jewelery, which ever you prefer.[/quote]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hands Down [b]?[/b] [i][quote]You said to me so 'Please love until dying...' For what do you hope to me? Is it the hopeless last scene? Answer... I don't want to die. DA DON VIDIVI DA DON AGAIN DA DON VIDIVI DA DON The scream of insomnia. Is the next my turn? What is a lethal weapon?[/quote] [/i]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [quote][i]Well it's hard to explain but I'll try if you let me Well it's hard to sustain I'll cry if you let me This doesn't change the way I feel about you or your place in my life (please don't cry) Can't you see I'm dying here? A shot of broken heart that is chased with fear Angels cry when stars collide I can't eat and I can't breathe I wouldn't want it any other way[/i][/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Angels Cry? [i]Eodu weotdeon nae mame bichi dwi eojun geudae Chaga weotdeon nae mameul tta tteuthage hae On sesangeul hayahge deopeo beorin nae sarangeul badajweoyo Saranghae geudael yeong weonhi na yaksokhal kkeyo[/i]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ When I call [i]In my search for freedom And peace of mind I�ve left the memories behind Wanna start a new life But it seems to be rather absurd When I know the truth Is that I always think of you[/i]
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I [b]don't[/b] know :lol3: [quote][font=georgia][i]Underneath my skin, In a place where no one goes There is still a fire, Burning in my soul The world is such a mess, But somewhere there is hope Somewhere there is hope You are still my hope[/i][/font][/quote]
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ It's True - Nevertheless[/b] [i]This is the ***** ** * **** Who cried a river and drowned the whole world And while she looked so sad in photographs I absolutely love her When she smiles[/i]
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Story of a girl He was a boy, she was a girl Can I make it anymore obvious? He was a punk,she did ballet What more can I say? He wanted her, she'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well. But all of her friends stuck up there nose they had a problem with his baggy clothes.
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Skater Boy - Avril Lavigne[/b] [i]I see your face with every punch I take, and every bone I break, it's all for you. And my worst pains are words I cannot say, still I will always fight on for you. [/i]

Last edited by slumberdoll (2010-04-15 23:46:27)

SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Gifts and curses-Yellowcard "she said 'i've gotta be honest, you're wasting your time if you're fishing 'round here.' and i said 'you must be mistaken, cause i'm not fooling...this feeling is real' she said...she said "you gotta be crazy, what do you take me for? Some kind of easy mark?' 'No, you've got wits, you've got looks, you've got passion, but I swear that you've got me all wrong."
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03;#3521709;1271153709]Don't Touch my eye the sorrow is shouting Please rescue me Before I'm breaking in Come on, Come on, Come on you can only shout just come to realization to wait it fall[/quote] Filth in The Beauty!!! my Fave Gazette song!! ___________ @t~~ As Lovers Go??? "[i]nothing can’t stop me from loving you you you naega sumeul swinneun geu iyu you you naega norae haneun geu iyu you you naega saraganeun geu iyu you you nothing can’t stop me from loving[/i]"
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^TVXQ -- ??? IDK. XDD Gozen reiji tobidashita Tobira wo kettobashite Garasu no kutsu ga warete DORESU (dress) mo yabureta
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^idk. [quote][i]Taking on Seven Years that holy ghost had left alone. Test my arms kick like crazy and i've been trying way too long. Only push the way out to fight you but i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm not sure. Getting off my chest. The story ends.[/i][/quote]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ 7 years? [align=center][quote]Usure naide anata yo Wazukara toiki wo kikasete hoshii Chiisana koto wo dareku Anata yo koko made oita...[/quote] [/align]
slumberdoll
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Guren - Gazette [/b] (googled it. ahihi.) [i]Turn our music down And we whisper We're sitting on the ground And we whisper We turn our music down We're sitting on the ground The next time I'm in town We will kiss girl We will kiss girl [/i]

Last edited by slumberdoll (2010-04-16 11:09:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:41

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy