• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ the call by regina spektor such a nice song. try this one... [quote]How does it feel How does it feel when we get locked into a stare? Please don't come looking for me When I get lost in the mess of your hair How do you feel when everything you've known Gets thrown aside Never fear, my dear, 'cause we have nothing left to hide Oh I adore the way you carry yourself With the grace of a thousand angels overhead I love the way the galaxy starts to melt Hold on to me girl If you feel your grip getting loose Just know that I'm right next to you Hold on to me girl If you feel your grip getting loose Just know that I won't let you down[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ "so much" by Spill Canvas [quote]Lollipop Must mistake me as a sucker To think that I Would be a victim not another Say it, play it how you wanna But no way I'm ever gonna fall for you, never you, baby[/quote]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Womanizer -- Britney spears :P [quote]--Dream a hundred thousand dreams before Now I fin'lly realize, You see I've waited all my life for this moment to arrive And finally, I believe.. :)[/quote]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont know it.. its kinda hard ya know:doubt: how bout dis? I loved her name. Wish that I had found the way And the reasons that would make her stay. I have learned to lead a life apart from all the rest. If I cant have the one I want, Ill do without the best. But how I miss the girl And Id go a million times around the world just to say She had been mine for a day.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^the title of my song is "i believe" A Good Break Up Song Is Just Heaven -- is the song ur talking about weeeee... ahehe.. [quote]"i'll make a wish for you.. and hope it will come true.. that life would just be kind to such a gentle mind.. And if you lose your way..Think back on yesterday..Remember me this way.."[/quote]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope its not^^.. its [b]AUBREY[/b] by bread..hehe.. by the way,my answer is "remember me this way"..:D how bout this? You might need time to think it over But im just fine moving forward I'll ease your mind If you give me the chance I will never make you cry c`mon lets try

Last edited by Den-chan (2008-10-10 07:17:31)

nime
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: guess =D coz i was born,to tell you i love you and i am torn,to do what i have to
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]Your Call[/b] by Secondhand Serenade..... :D try dis one (no excuses again.... memory loss) :rolleyes: [quote]A falling star Least I fall alone. I can't explain what you can't explain. Your finding things that you didn't know I look at you with such disdain[/quote] =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=wakekek07]A falling star Least I fall alone. I can't explain what you can't explain. Your finding things that you didn't know I look at you with such disdain[/quote] [b]It Ends Tonight by All American Rejects[/b] [b]Next:[/b] [quote]Where can you be? Now that you're gone I'm left all alone All by myself To wander and roam Cause I love my girl[/quote]
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Where can you be? Now that you're gone I'm left all alone All by myself To wander and roam Cause I love my girl[/quote] [b]^ Donna - Misfits[/b] :thumbsup: :exclaim: [quote]I wasn't asking for the world and you know that I'm not one to follow through all these city streets the people look the same and I can see your face, and I can hear your name I wasn't asking for the world you're stabbing in, permanent scars and you'll justify it all inside yourself you've finished me, my pulse is gone and you're satisfied to put this all to hell[/quote]
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]Your Sword v.s. My Dagger[/b] - Silverstein.... =D try this one: [quote]I can see the skyline fading in the distance Tears are comin' down I'm trying just to make sense I don't listen to the radio just the engine and the road I wonder if my words are makin' any difference[/quote] :/
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Dont' Let Me Go by The Click Five!![/b][/align] [align=center][quote][b]I don't blame you, For being you. But you can't blame me For Hating it...[/b][/quote] [/align]

Last edited by xXhappybeanXx (2008-10-11 22:00:42)

wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"[/b] by Fallout Boys.... :D better try dis one....: [quote]Cause I am falling in love with you No never I'm never gonna stop Falling in love with you Close the door, lay down upon the floor And by candlelight, make love to me through the night[/quote]
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=wakekek07]Cause I am falling in love with you No never I'm never gonna stop Falling in love with you Close the door, lay down upon the floor And by candlelight, make love to me through the night[/quote] ^ [b]runaway - the corrs ?[/b] :arrow: how about this [quote]Fumbling his confidence And wondering why the world has passed him by Hoping that he's bent for more than arguments And failed attempts to fly, fly[/quote]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont know..=| how bout this? its pretty easy:) How long will I be waiting? Until the end of times I don't know why I'm still waiting I can't make you mine Heartbreaker..
windar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i'm fan's metallica[/b] :thumbsup::thumbsup: [align=center]the unforgiven[/align] New blood joins this earth And quikly hes subdued Through constant pain disgrace The young boy learns their rules With time the child draws in This whipping boy done wrong Deprived of all his thoughts The young man struggles on and on hes known A vow unto his own That never from this day His will theyll take away What Ive felt What Ive known Never shined through in what Ive shown Never be Never see Wont see what might have been What Ive felt What Ive known Never shined through in what Ive shown Never free Never me So I dub the unforgiven
mixch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Den-chan]How long will I be waiting? Until the end of times I don't know why I'm still waiting I can't make you mine Heartbreaker..[/quote] Addicted by simple plan now try this out <">

Last edited by mixch (2008-10-13 20:22:40)

Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i have no idea:D how bout this? [quote]Where I come from isn't all that great My automobile is a piece of crap My fashion sense is a little whack And my friends are just as screwy as me I didn't go to boarding schools Preppyy girls never looked at me Why should they, I ain't nobody Got nothing in my pocket[/quote]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:disgust: I dunno.. How bout this.. [quote]Am i faithless without your lips I live without, Im so hollow when will we wake up, im so hollow when this dream ends tonight..[/quote]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

its beverly hills by weezer;) anyway,i dont know the title of that lyrics;) how bout this? [quote]And money talks in this world, That's what idiots will say But you'll find out that this world, Is just an idiots parade Before you go, you've got some questions. And you want answers But now you’re old, cold, covered in blood, right back to where you started from[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:13

[ 9 queries - 0.272 second ]
Privacy Policy