• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

where's the song? i'll just start.. [i]"You'll always be apart of me I'm part of you indefinitely Girl don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my my baby...."[/i]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

always be my baby? :D if you could give me wings to fly and catch me if i fall or pull the stars down from the sky so i can wish on them all but i couldn't ask for more coz ur love is da greatest gift of all.
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't know that song~ [b]The thing about love is I never saw it coming You kinda crept up and took me by suprise And now there's a voice inside my heart it's got me wonderin' Is it true? I wanna hear it one more time[/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe.. dunno what's that?... hehe.... [quote]And it starts with my toes and it crinkle my nose... Wherever it goes I'll always know... That you make me smile pls. stay for a while now.. Just take your time wherever you go..[/quote]

Last edited by Nickay (2008-06-12 05:27:02)

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bubbly [quote]Am I supposed to be happy? With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price. Am I supposed to be happy? With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price. You said, you said that you would die for me...[/quote]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

-urrggh I know that song.. but i dont know the title. [quote]The thing about love Is i never saw it coming It kinda crept up and took me by surprise And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me wondering Is this true, i want to hear it one more time Move in a little closer Take it to a whisper Just a little louder Say it again for me Cuz i love the way it feels when you are telling me that i’m The only one who blows your mind Say it again for me It’s like the whole world stops to listen When you tell me you’re in love Say it again[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

say it again by marie digby how bout this... very popular song! [quote]Ooh, can't nobody do it like you Said every little thing you do, hey, baby Said it stays on my mind And I-I'm officially...[/quote]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Officially Missing you-Tamia.. is that right? [quote]This time, This place Misused, Mistakes Too long too late Who was I to make you wait Just one chance Just one breath Just in case there's just one left 'Cause you know, you know, you know[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh my god! what's that?! sis sorry but i don't know that song! ah! :doubt: how bout this.. [quote]Itchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da Itchi Gitchi Ya Ya Here Mocha-choca-lata Ya Ya Creole L......____ Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?[/quote] hehehe.. :D
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

that was Far away by nickel back.. @topic: Lady Marmalade.=) [quote]Honey, why you're calling me, so late? It's kinda hard to talk right now Honey why are u crying is everything ok? I gotta whisper 'cause I cant be too loud[/quote]

Last edited by alyssarae17 (2008-06-12 07:22:08)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ah ok. sorry i'm not a big fan of that. t: Lips of an Angel - hinder. am i right? :/ [quote]You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no[/quote]
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha,, dunno that., hir.. [quote]So, i won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait i'm sure there's no need to complicate our time is short this is our fate, i'm yours[/quote]

Last edited by emokid722 (2008-06-12 07:30:58)

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I dont know that either.. let's have a pop song:D [quote]Quiero que sepas que todos los dias Solo pienso en ti Eres la reina de mi vida Mi corazon es para ti I wanna treat you like a queen I wanna love you tonight Sexy lady with the pretty brown eyes let me know if you down to ride[/quote]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"Sexy Lady" Mc Magic yeah! bout this... [quote]’I’m Miss American Dream since I was 17 Don?t matter if I step on the scene Or sneak away to the Philippines They still got pictures of my derri?re in the magazine...[/quote]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dunno..sorry he was a boy she was a girl can i make it anymore obvious he was a punk she did ballet what more can i say he wanted her she's never tell secretly she wanted him as well but all of her friends stuck up their nose they had a problem with his baggy clothes
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ sk8er boi - avril lavigne [quote]this place is a bloodbath and we won't be taken alive we stand our own under fictitious skies[/quote]
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dunno...sorry. I'd push you away but you are the only thing I know I can't help believing in you... the idea of beauty leaves me enslaved say you'll stay for tonight and I promise you this will be the last I'd push you away but you are the only thing I know at your feet I now lay for you are the only thing I know I stare blindly into my reflection a piece of me lost... I am terrified that I cannot breathe without you I am nothing in my eyes if not lost I can't see past your eyes, without them I would die Shackles cut my wrists as I fight the chains None can hold me I'd push you away but you are the only thing I know at your feet I now lay for you are the only thing I know in a room where I once told you everything, I am alone once beholden to nothing and no one how is it that I am slave to these eyes which glisten with untold secrets that I crave so wildly to understand? I must steel my heart to your warm gaze I'll claw out my eyes and see you no more its because of you I sometimes wish that I would die sometimes I wish I would die leaving you behind enraptured by my ignorance, I now deserve sympathy
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'd push you away? -just a guess I don't know really! [quote]Now there's a reason to wake up each day I thank the lord for sending you my ways No w I am whole a lucky soul wanna thank you for your love..[/quote]
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ thank you for your love now this is easy :D [quote]Scotty doesn't know, That Fionna and me, Do it in my van every Sunday. She tells him shes in church, But she doesn't go, Still shes on her knees, and...[/quote]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

scotty doesn't know... [quote]I think i knew you before we met.. can'texplain it.. there's no name for it...[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy