• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

wakekek07
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]I Want To Master Life And Death by Drop Death, Gorgeous[/b] [quote]Do you know what it's like To feel so in the dark To dream about a life Where you're the shining star[/quote]

Last edited by wakekek07 (2008-10-05 03:37:18)

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

i know it... [b]THIS IS ME.....[/b] [quote]When the visions around you, Bring tears to your eyes And all that surround you, Are secrets and lies I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope, Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along..[/quote]

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-10-05 08:37:50)

wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ This I Promise You by N' Sync[/b] ok try this one: =D [quote]You mean happiness to me oh my love please tell me when every moment's a day every day seems a lifetime let me show you the way to enjoy beyond compare....[/quote]
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not Familiar w/ it... bout this.. hiding from the rain en snow trying to forget but it wont let go.. looking at a crowded street listening to my own heartbeat..
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ Take Me To Your Heart[/b] by [i]Michael Learns To Rock[/i]..... try this one: [quote]Everybody tells me that it's so hard to make it It's so hard to break yeah There's no way to fake it Everybody tells me that it's wrong what I'm feeling I shouldn't believe in The dreams that I'm dreaming[/quote]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont know it..but its kinda familiar though;) how bout this... Then you listen to the music and you like to stay along You want to get the meaning out of each and every song Then you find yourself a message and some words To call your own and take them home... hehe..if you guess the titile of this song,i'll give you a repu!promise:)

Last edited by Den-chan (2008-10-08 04:39:33)

P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ I dunnooo. hahaha. Try this. :] This is pretty easy. [quote]It's a thief in the night To come and grab you It can creep up inside you And consume you A disease of the mind It can control you It's too close for comfort[/quote]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ [b]Disturbia[/b] by Rihanna... How bout this?? [quote]This used to be our secret. Now I'm hiding here alone. Can't help but read our names on the wall. And wash them off the stone. I trusted you in every way. But not enough to make you stay. turn around. I've lost my ground.[/quote]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^i have no idea :/ [quote]she got her own thing, that's why i love her...bla bla bla :redface:[/quote]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Miss Independent[/b] by [b]Ne-Yo.[/b] [quote]Great moments may passed by If you're careless[/quote]
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ wahh don't know that... :wallbash: [quote]Without it all, I'm choking on nothing, It's clear in my head, that I'm screaming for something, Knowing nothing is better than knowing it all.[/quote]

Last edited by MCRmy DericK (2008-10-08 08:25:31)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhmm .. [b]The Used - On My Own[/b] (?) [quote]All I wanted to say All I wanted to do Is fall apart now All I wanted to feel I wanted to love Its all my fault now A Tradegy I fear[/quote] how about that ??
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ Mercy[/b] by One Republic..... :D i hope someone answer dis......(no EXCUSES.... short term memory loss) :lol: [quote]You think you own whatever land you land on The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim But I know every rock and tree and creature Has a life, has a spirit, has a name[/quote]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ [b]color of the wind[/b] by Vanessa Williams [quote]The morning will come In the press of every kiss With your head upon my chest Where I will annoy you With every waking breath Until you decide to wake up. I've earned through hope and faith On the curves around your face That I'm the one you'll hold forever. If morning never comes for either one of us, Then this I pray to you wherever. I'll do anything for you. This story is for you. ('Cause I'd do anything you want me to for you.) I'll do anything for you, Kill anyone for you.[/quote]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^oohh.. kinda familiar.. let me think.. [spoiler]siret na!![/spoiler] how about this one: [quote]what makes her so much better than me? what makes her just everything I can never be? what makes her your every dream and fantasy? Because I can't remember when it was me[/quote]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

dont know... eh dis one :arrow: i'll be just fine pretending i'm not i'm far from lonely and it's all that i've got :wallbash:
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ all that i've got by the used how bout dis one :exclaim: [quote]This world, this world is cold But you don't, you don't have to go You're feeling sad, you're feeling lonely And no one seems to care Your mother's gone and your father hits you This pain you cannot bear But we all bleed the same way as you do And we all have the same things to go through[/quote]
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hold on by good charlotte :arrow: Wish I could shut my playboy mouth. How'd I turn my shirt inside out? Inside out babe. Control your poison babe Roses with thorns they say. And we're all gettin' hosed tonight. What's go-ing out on the floor? I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore. Keep it cool what's the name of this club? I can't remember but it's alright, alright.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]^i have no idea :/[/quote] It's [b]RESCUE ME[/b] by Tokio Hotel.. [quote=majonessy]Wish I could shut my playboy mouth. How'd I turn my shirt inside out? Inside out babe. Control your poison babe Roses with thorns they say. And we're all gettin' hosed tonight. What's go-ing out on the floor? I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore. Keep it cool what's the name of this club? I can't remember but it's alright, alright.[/quote] ^ [b]Lady Gaga[/b] - [b]Just Dance[/b] How 'bout this?? [quote]I feel it's time we should make up, baby I feel it's time for us to get back together And make the best of things, oh, baby When we're together, whether or never I'm wishing on a star To follow where you are I'm wishing on a dream To follow what it means[/quote]
leichiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh well.. i dunno.. try this one: [quote]It started out as a feeling Which then grew into hope Which then turned into a quiet thought Which then turned into a quiet word And then that word grew louder and louder Till it was a battle cry I'll come back when you call me No need to say goodbye Just because everything's changing Doesn't mean it's never been this way before All you can do is try to know who your friends are As you head off to war Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light You'll come back when it's over No need to say goodbye You'll come back when it's over No need to say goodbye[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:53

[ 9 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy