• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]Blue Morning[/b].. I guess. --- This heart, it beats, beats for only you. WOAAAHH!
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

:arrow: my heart :) [i]i tear my heart open i sew myself shut my weakness is that i care too much my scars remind me that the past is real i tear my heart open just to feel [/i]
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

scars - papa roach(i think? :P) "They don’t know how long it takes Waiting for a love like this Every time we say goodbye I wish we had one more kiss I’ll wait for you I promise you, I will"
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Avril :arrow: When Your Gone ... [quote]when you’re gone the pieces of my heart im missing you when you’re gone the face that came to know is im missing to when you’re gone the words i need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay i miss you[/quote]
aia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]realize by colbie caillat !! em i wrong?[/align]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] Where's the next lyrics? hahha anyweiz.. try to guess this one :eh: its a cool song :D [quote]When you mean it, I'll believe it If you text it, I'll delete it Let's be clear Oh, I'm not coming back You're taking 7 steps here[/quote] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

7 things from Miley cycrus how about hthis: [quote]theres someone out there for me i know shes waiting so patiently can you tell me her name? this life long search is gonna drive me insane how does she laugh how does she cry whats the color of her eyes does she even realize im here[/quote]
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Where are you - Natalie wit Justin Roman How bout this? [quote]Now that we have said goodbye don't try and fix it up again It's my fault that you can't stand a thing i do? and don't lie cause we know you want too now i can't seem to comprehend how the things your saying is not what you meant at all because last time i checked these so called "friends" were your "friends till the very end"[/quote]
sheryl_fortin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Are you catching my drift try this: I need you boo, i gotta see you boo And the hearts all over the world tonight Said the hearts all over the world tonight I need you boo, i gotta see you boo And the hearts all over the world tonight Said the hearts all over the world tonight

Last edited by sheryl_fortin (2009-01-25 22:01:45)

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

5 minutes to midnight by boys like girls?? [quote]Don’t be a baby Remember what you told me Shut up and put your money where your mouth is That’s what you get for waking up in Vegas Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes, now[/quote]
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Can't Fight This Feeling - Glee Cast [/b] [i]Close your eyes and make believe This is where you wanna be Forgetting all the memories Try to forget love 'cause love's forgotten me Well, hey, hey, baby, it's never too late Pretty soon you won't remember a thing And I'll be as distant as stars Reminiscing, your heart's been wasted on me (chorus...) Living life inside a dream Time is changing everything Forgetting all the memories And I'm forced into you Just cause you're into me Well, hey, hey, baby, it's never too late When I'm gone you won't remember a thing But I can't stay and no, I won't wait I was gone from the very first day[/i]

Last edited by _eyayarey_ (2010-04-03 06:33:28)

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Paramore-Decoy [i] I really miss your hair in my face And the way your innocence tastes And I think you should know this You deserve much better than me[/i]
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Better Than Me - Hinder [/b] [i]It's undeniable... that we should be together... It's unbelievable how I used to say that I'd fall never The basis you need to know, if you don't know just how I feel, Then let me show you now that I'm for real... If all things in time, time will reveal... Yeah... One... you're like a dream come true... Two... just wanna be with you... Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me... Four... repeat steps one through three... Five... make you fall in love with me... If ever I believe my work is done... then I start **** ** *** (yeah)[/i]
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Sorry, idk.[/b] [i]We've only got 86 400 seconds in a day to turn it all around or throw it all away... We gotta tell em' that we LOVE them while we got the chance to say... we gotta live like were dying.. And if your plane fell out of the skies.. who would you call with your last goodbye?.. should be so careful who we left from out our lives and when we long for absolution there'll be no one on the line.. Yeah! We gotta start lookin' at the hands of the time weve been given, if this is all we got then we gotta start thinkin', Every second counts by the clock thats tickin'.. Gotta ***??tooooooooooooooooooooooooooot??*** [/i]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Live like were dying by Kris Allen. --- Dont stop, Make It Pop DJ blow my speakers up Tonight Imma fight til we see the sunlight. Blah Blah on the clock til the party wont stop Oh Uh oh uh oh Whoa oh oh
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Tik Tok by Kesha[/b] :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: Beauty queen of only eighteen She had some trouble with herself He was always there to help her She always belonged to someone else I drove for miles and miles And wound up at your door I've had you so many times but somehow I want more I don't mind spending everyday Out on your corner in the pouring rain Look for the girl with the broken smile Ask her if she wants to stay awhile....tralalalala :kiss::kiss::kiss:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ [b]She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5[/b] Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore And I wonder if I ever cross your mind For me it happens all the time It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now And I don't know how I can do without I just need you now Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before And I wonder if I ever cross your mind For me it happens all the time.. woah woah.. :xixi:
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Need You Now - Lady Antebellum[/b] [i]Coming out of my cage And i've been doin' just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss It was only a kiss [/i]

Last edited by _eyayarey_ (2010-04-04 08:34:56)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Killers - Mr. Brightside.. [i] Ni haendeu pon sumanheun namja Han geuljaman bakkun yeoja Nae kokkaji yeokgyeo un perfume Nugu geonji seolmyeong haebwa [/i]
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Run Devil Run - SNSD[/b] [i]When I first saw you I already knew There was something inside of you Something I thought that I would never find ***** ** **** I look at you looking at me Now I know why they say the best things are free Gonna love you boy you are so fine ***** ** **** [/i]

Last edited by _eyayarey_ (2010-04-05 02:46:23)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy