• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Nickay
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

^ Angel of Mine - Monica -- [i]sarangingayo, geudae nawa, gattamyeon sijakingayo, mami jaggoo geudael, saranghandaeyo, onsesangi deutdorok sorichineyo, wae ijeya deulrijyo~~ ohh.., seororeul mannagi wihae, ijeya sarang chajassdago [/i]
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

[b]^ Sarang In Gayo (Perhaps Love) - HOWL & J[/b] [i]You're my piece of mind, in this crazy world You're every thing I've tried to find Your love is a pearl You're my Mona Lisa You're my rainbow skies And my only prayer is that you realize You'll always be ********* ** ** ****... [/i]

Last edited by _eyayarey_ (2010-04-09 04:52:38)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Beautiful In My Eyes.[/b] [b]Somebody call 911 shawty fire burning on the dance floor whooa.[/b]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^fire burning-Sean Kingston ~*~*~*~ [i]Well, my girl's in the next room sometimes i wish she was you. I guess we never really moved on.[/i]
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Lips of an Angel[/b] [i]There's nothing left to say Don't waste another day Just you and me tonight Everything will be okay[/i]
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Do You Remember - Jay Sean[/b] [i]I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do Follow me there A beautiful somewhere A place that I can share with you[/i]

Last edited by _eyayarey_ (2010-04-09 22:00:54)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hmm.. familiar.. but I dunno what ;o Thisss.. (My current fave song.) [i] And when my world is falling apart. When there's no light to break up the dark, That's when I look at you. When the waves are flooding the shore, and I can't find my way home anymore. That's when I,I, I look at you.[/i] OMY I love it :)
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]OHMYNOSE,[/b] I do nok know, haha. [quote][font=georgia][i]An angel is what you were Was i for you Or was i the rock that drug you to the bottom of the Ocean All the things we said we do I'm losing touch Now losing you I need you I know why he led us here I always cry Can't you hear i love you[/i][/font][/quote]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Idk :lol3::lol3: I just want you baby here right now, now! now! Saranghago itdan marya! :xixi::xixi::xixi:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Binguel Binguel ? :p This is polow's bitches for money making bitches all my ladies throw your hands in the air i got patron in my cup , and i dont give a fuck.. the baddest bitch in the club right here..
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

▲ Drop It Low - Ester Dean [i]***'* *** *** **** ** You don't even know me If you really want me Then give me some time Don't go there baby Not before I'm ready Don't say your heart's in a hurry It's not like we're gonna get married Give me, give me some time [/i]

Last edited by _eyayarey_ (2010-04-12 01:29:56)

rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^[b] Don't Say You LoveMe By m2m[/b] ?? not so sure. [i][align=center]"This one's for you You know who you are the one whose song (Isn't mine anymore) So here I stand right outside your door and I'm (Waiting on you) Holding on to you the things you never knew Oceans should never come between the sun and the moon And time should never matter to me and you"[/align][/i]
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

▲ Breathe Again - Chicosci [i]Don't turn away Dry your eyes, dry your eyes Don't be afraid But keep it all inside, all inside When you fall apart Dry your eyes, dry your eyes Life is always hard For the ***** ** *** *********[/i]
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dunt knu. shawty's like a melody HAHAH
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Replay[/b] :lol3: Hahaha. [quote][font=georgia][i]All I see in you Is another mistake right over my shoulder Now I see who you are All I saw in you, was girl just lookin' for love Now all I need is an apology Is that too much[/i][/font][/quote]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Liar Liar. XD [i][quote]The little freedom which I know All which I should keep It maybe lost someday Anyone is the same I stood in this stage and have noticed it Am I who sing there truth? It is wrong! I am here ♥[/quote] [/i]
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

In the Middle of Chaos[b]?[/b] Am I right[b]?[/b] :lol: [quote][font=georgia][i]And then I turned myself inside out La da da da da And it's all about the way your hips move Side to side, Left to right, Guide me home tonight. And I need a little more thunder, a little more lightning. A little more you, Be my lantern. Help me shine on through.[/i][/font][/quote]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] Stays for the same? [i][quote]I ask you it. Have you tasted sorrow? The feelings are deeper than death. Teach it. Why tragedy does not have an end? Why is it? ♥[/quote] [/i]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Distorted Daytime - Gazette [i] Sore de mo ii tte nan do mo omotta Anata wo dareka to SHEA shite iru keredo Sore ja iya da tte nan do mo naiteru Uso de mo kiyasume de mo [/i]
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Be Your Girl - (i dunno who sung this..) [b]Maybe were friends Maybe were more Maybe it's just my imagination But I see you stare just a little too long And it makes me start to wonder So baby call me crazy But I think you feel it too Maybe I, Maybe I Just got to get next to you[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:47

[ 9 queries - 0.494 second ]
Privacy Policy