• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Lisa Loeb ? :question: correct me if i'm wrong =) (thats why) i don't cry when my dog runs away i don't get angry at the bills i have to pay i don't angry when my mom smokes pot hit's the bottle then goes right to the rock f***in and fighting, it's all the same livin' with Louie dog's the only way to stay sane

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-06-24 21:49:35)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

sublime what i got :question: :arrow: booty she's a lucky lucky girl lucky if there something missing in tonight then why do this bridge is falling down
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Kamikazee - Lucky[/b] :) :thumbsup: [quote]So you think you understand me You're so anxious to evaluate Maybe I'm well, maybe I'm fine, maybe I'm in love Am I forcing my hand to write this down? Today is the day I finally realized that I can't rely on anyone except myself[/quote] [b]CLUE:[/b] [img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7818/95982861xi6.jpg[/img] [b]^^ \m/[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The Material - Moving To Seattle :question: <">
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i caught fire by the used?! If you want to I can save you I can take you away from here So lonely inside So busy out there And all you wanted was somebody who cares ??
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

All You Wanted -- Michelle Branch :question: Ima take you there, Ima take you there So don't be scared, I'm right here, you ready We can go anywhere Go anywhere But first, it's your chance Take my hand Come with me It's like I waited my whole life For this one night It's gon be me you and the dance floor Cuz we only got one night Double your pleasure Double you fun
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

forever - chris brown :eh: Turning away from the light Becoming adult Turning into myself I wanted to bite not destroy To feel her underneath Turning into the light

Last edited by bobskie (2008-06-26 12:56:16)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ love your siggy! :D t: banquet?! but i forgot the title sorry :) Young girl don’t cry I’ll be right here when your world starts to fall Young girl it’s alright Your tears will dry, you’ll soon be free to fly :eh:
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ the voice within? not sure [quote]I may burn out like a candle And i may pass away I may fall just like a shooting star My heart will stay[/quote]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: correct me if i'm wrong here forever by ambassadors :question: [quote]Come on, come on Turn a little faster Come on, come on The world will follow after Come on, come on Cause everybody's after love[/quote] :D\m/

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-27 03:10:45)

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yup =) thats right. ^ accidentally in love by counting crows right? :D [quote]Stacy do you remember when I mowed your lawn? (Mowed your lawn) Your mom came out with just a towel on. (Towel on) I could tell she liked me from the way she stared (The way she stared) And the way she said "You missed a spot over there." (Spot over there) And I know that you think its just a fantasy But since your dad walked out your mom could use a guy like me[/quote]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fountains of Wayne - stacy's mom miss that song haha :D\m/ [quote]Hey! Nothing you can say! Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me. Now it's time to shine. I'm gonna take what's mine while you're burning inside my light.[/quote] :D\m/
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]The Material - Moving To Seattle :question:[/quote] [b]Yup! :) :thumbsup:[/b] [b]@ Topic: MERCY DRIVE - TAKE WHATS MINE[/b] :D [b]Here's mine :P [/b] [quote]From today all days are only half as long Nothing left to love about Yesterday is one million years ago Day before already went down Time's been replaced by a countdown The sun is shining in the night So here are words just think twice Wake me up, cause time is running out, Running out Running out, running out Live every second Here and now Don't let go Live every second Here and now Don't let go[/quote] [b]CLUE:[/b] [img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk63/twilight8D/Tokio%20Hotel/aww.jpg[/img] [b]Eines der besten Bänder in der Felsen-Geschichte![/b] [b]\m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-27 05:04:04)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^our leader yeah :exclaim: :D\m/ [quote=Angeli_7]@ Topic: MERCY DRIVE - TAKE WHATS MINE :D[/quote] actually its [b]burn it my light by mercy drive[/b] =) correct me if im wrong here tokio hotel - live every second :question: [quote]:arrow: When I feel heavy metal And Im pins and Im needles Well I lie and Im easy All of the time but Im never sure when I need you Pleased to meet you :D\m/[/quote]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]ctually its burn it my light by mercy drive =) [b][/quote] OoOps my bad....soWweeEe :D \m/[/b] [b] @ Topic : Song 2 by BLUR / MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE :question:[/b] <">[b]^^ \m/[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]OoOps my bad....soWweeEe :D \m/ @ Topic : Song 2 by BLUR / MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE :question:[/quote] its from blur my dear leader hehe :D\m/ :arrow: this is thought correct me if im wrong here head automatica - beatin heart baby :question: [quote]Move in, now move out Hands up, or hands down Back up, back up Tell me what you're gonna do now :D\m/[/quote]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

oopss... i dunno that song :D guess.. [quote]i needed someone like you in my life like there was an empty space in my heart you came at the right time in my life :D[/quote]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]i needed someone like you in my life like there was an empty space in my heart you came at the right time in my life :D[/quote] i know dis song but i forgot the title..this song was sung by Aiza Seguerra and Gary V. how about this.. Adtong ni aging gabii gi invite me og birtdi (og birtdi) sa party dghanang butiti (butete) wa me balow (wa me balow) d i kad2 mka hillo low low low….. grabeh among shot-shot og grabeh among hab-hab (among hab-hab) pagka taod-taod mura mig ma libat heeeyy wa me balow (wa me balow) d i kad2 mka hillo low low low…… well this is a song so i didn't break the rule no.2..

Last edited by jugitz (2008-06-28 05:30:21)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^i s that the visayan version of low? how about this [quote]If I can not be loved then none shall be (Your face disgusts me, smile bear your lies) Think of this as I softly kiss your blood glazed lips once more (This broken trust will become your demise) On this night this thing you call love dies[/quote]
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^hmm..dunno that song! well you done done me and you bet i felt it i tried to get you but you're so hot that i melted i fell right through the cracks and i'm trying to get back before the cool done run out i'll be giving it my bestest nothin's going to stop me but devine intervention i reckon its again my turn to win some or learn some
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just guess the lyrics above you then give another lyrics for the person below you. Its ok to give a little lyrics but be sure that it is possible to guess.. i'll start. [b]If you just realized what

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:58

[ 9 queries - 0.138 second ]
Privacy Policy