• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or your problems with other ftalk members.. ..And we will try to help as much as we can. Dont be shy, Ftalk is here for you :)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^w0w, nice thread.. But i don't have problems for now.. ;]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Wew at this thread.. my problem is where can i watch chrono crusade? youtube don't have the episodes i need hehehe =D

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-05-26 08:07:51)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Aries: Oh, first share and it's about anime. Hahaha XD Well, for now there are free anime but they need you to install the [url=http://www.megaupload.com/toolbar/?]mega upload toolbar[/url] thinggy.. We can view it in [url=www.crunchyroll.com]crunchyroll[/url] and you tube in the past but it got licensed already..most of it..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So downloading them is the only way.. okay. i'm really crazy i can't finish it since it only has 24 eps haha :lol: but actually about animes is my biggest problems these days :retard:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, same prob with Nix. :rolleyes: I wanna watch the whole episode of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and La Corda D'Oro... Errr... I'm desperate! :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mizel-dear..it's an on-going series.. :|

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-05-26 21:48:16)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ No! About the La Corda??? It's done already! :rolleyes: Hehe... ü But still, no subs. :crybaby:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Haha, this would be a fine thread. My problem right now is.. I'm lacking more free time. Cos I haven't been able to attend to some client's concern for their sites. [b]@WENG[/b] Don't worry weng, I'm sure some people will upload the subbed versions soon. I'm also waiting for the last episode of [b]Witch Yoo Hee [/b](not a very good series). I don't see Episode 16 yet w/ subs.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Honestly I have so many problems and I'm so shy to share it because I know I can solve by my own like an one man army and as well it's a personal matter. The greatest challenge for me this coming 2nd sem is to grab my feasibility study subject and my senior practicum plus my duty at the library. It's aboslutely conflict and complicated to accept that challenge. I think I have to sacrifice one, I'll better resign to my work this coming 2nd sem :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wuw. such a busy person. :penguin: :penguin:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@ReverseEdge:[/b] Oh, that's quite a tough decision you have. So, you'll have to resign huh..Well, i'm quite moved by your attitude of being able to decide on your own. That's pretty cool ^^ I know with an attitude like that, you'll surely be a 'one man army'..good luck and godbless man!
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice thread hir kuya b0b .. =) .. but i dont have any problem as of now .. maybe on the upcoming skul year i'll have tons of problems .. :disgust:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Yeah great job! Hehe. Well, dear bro Bob, I have problem. And you already know it. haha Still I have no guts to do what you've told me to do so. :wallbash: Thanks anyway. :(
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Actually.............I have a problem.......... It`s bcoz my friend got angry to me......... But I dont know there reason.......... I dont what to do.............She won`t even talk to me.............. Please tell me what to do........ :( :crybaby: :cloud:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ Yeah great job! Hehe. Well, dear bro Bob, I have problem. And you already know it. haha Still I have no guts to do what you've told me to do so. :wallbash: Thanks anyway. :([/quote] Actually, being straight-forward and honest is something that most of us can't do. Regarding your problem, he's not really much of a trouble unless you get attached to him. But, i know you're not that kind of girl who will fall in love that easily. So, don't worry too much and concentrate on your studies rather than being distracted. Our course is nursing, right? It' not easy so you better do your best at it.. =| [quote=trigger_happy26]Actually.............I have a problem.......... It`s bcoz my friend got angry to me......... But I dont know there reason.......... I dont what to do.............She won`t even talk to me.............. Please tell me what to do........ :( :crybaby: :cloud:[/quote] There will be no conflict if there were no contact. Try to remember your own actions rather than trying to read somebody else's mind, it will just prolong the silence and widen the gap. Once you figure it out, try to share it again..

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-05-30 02:49:43)

EnTerNeT
» n00b
1969-12-31

My Problem is.. I loved a girl that is far from me :norose: .... what should i do ?... forget her..? :crybaby: Waa.. i can't express my feelin in english` =P This also my prob, I'm not good in english. LOL!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Is it love on the internet? Man, you're not alone. It's very common nowadays due to many chatting, forum, online games, and cyber match-making. As far as anyone know, only 1 out of 10 couples became successful in Long distance relationship. I've been there, and it really won't work unless your patient and determined with your partner. Like she really will be your ONLY one. And the chances for the both of you to be together is high, why not? I may be harsh now, but if it is not that serious, just treat it like a short term relationship and do not expect much so that it won't hurt. =|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill][quote=`mizeL]^ Yeah great job! Hehe. Well, dear bro Bob, I have problem. And you already know it. haha Still I have no guts to do what you've told me to do so. :wallbash: Thanks anyway. :([/quote] Actually, being straight-forward and honest is something that most of us can't do. Regarding your problem, he's not really much of a trouble unless you get attached to him. But, i know you're not that kind of girl who will fall in love that easily. So, don't worry too much and concentrate on your studies rather than being distracted. Our course is nursing, right? It' not easy so you better do your best at it.. =|[/quote] Wow, it's really direct-to-the-point. Tsk3.. I'll remember this. Thanks for this one bro. ;) And God bless! ü.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

.. No problem.. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:02

[ 10 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy