• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

The booz is fine. My parents are not strict or anything. They allow almost anything as long as we do it inside the house, haha. BUT MY MOM WILL DEFINITELY KILL ME... If the house is messy, lol. They'll probably arrive around.. 9-10am. And I;m not a very early bird, you know. :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Let the people clean up the mess before they go haha.
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks, Melendres for that helpful '[i]what do you call that[/i]'? :wallbash: Although, some part are still confusing. Why he have to ask me such question? Do men really need assurance that the girl likes them too? - - - Poetically Pathetic - Hoho. Good luck with this thread wtb, muymuy peleybuy. - - - yours truly, :penguin:. =D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When they are far away from each other? I think, yeah.
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

for now..my current problem is my major exam on wednesday... i really haven't reviewed yet... i can't review...huhu
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

is it okei 2 post luv problems hir??
louise j
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i find the css linker?! the not complicated one. copy paste only.
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me and my sister had a [b]fight[/b] this morning. :thumbsdown:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my problem .. about money .. can you help me ? haha just joking ..
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi.. im the one with this problem: [quote]hahay.. what if some ahole guy makes you hope that you'll still be back together?..but you found out that he already has a gf... what do you do?.. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/quote] i did their advices.. forget him.. promises are meaNt to be broken.. but now?.. he's back again.. whats his problem, he keeps on making me fall for him.. =(=(
arhierekti
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for share.... Q ska bgte/////
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

problems??? mmm, many :arrow: requirements at school (especially now that im a graduating student) :arrow: i think i dont like my ex boyfriend w/c is also my classmate courting my other classmate..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my problem is that mommy did not buy a psp ferr me yet..:D:thumbsup: [b]sorry!..stupidity..[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nc thread huh? but i heb no probs (yet)
OvaRZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no problem :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhumm... school problem :retard: that is all :retard:
mhaze
» n00b
1969-12-31

lots of problem with money hahahaha
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ the moment: I wanna play Cupid/Matchmaker & hook my sister up with my boyfriend's bestfriend, Travis. But I dont want it to end up bad.
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

family problem, school etc.. geez i have too many problems! thanks to ftalk, i got to forget them for awhile... :smoke:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

school problems and this sleeping disorder. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:35

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy