• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^ yeah. that's really true. it's either you're caring for a baby (because they're still helpless) or the oldies (because .... ).. that's mostly the cases. but if you really love nursing .. then why not coconut? :lol:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^ ohh caring baby? i love that are u a nurse sis?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ nope sis.. just a student nurse. usually [i]kasi[/i] in the hospitals (affiliation with our school) the cases are either newborns or oldies. because they're dependent. =) and also, our clinical instructors (already experienced working abroad) told us that the nurses there will really do the "dirty job" , carry those oh-so-heavy patients... yay! :wallbash: peace to all. if you understand what i mean. =)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ waa not so nice huh :lol: i mean the dirty job. like cleaning their toot when they toot :lol: lolx. I wanna take up nursing but my mom and auntie wants me to become a lawyer and for me that's a really big prob, coz i cant do wat i want, theyre controlling my life =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if you'll learn to love what they want then good but if not, they'll end up regretting why they forced you to be a lawyer which you dont want coz in the middle of your college life---where most lessons start to get nerve rackingly hard--- youll back out and start to think about shifting.. =) [i]kea[/i] fight for what you want sis.. hahaha :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-16 05:55:44)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]honstly bob, if i wer to grade ur suggstions... hmn.. ull get a low score on ur ncp.. :lol: u juz search it in d net.. im sure... always go back to ur ncp by doenges.. :lol: joke.. ur feedbacks ar reli good... :thumbsup: (+repu for that and for this thread) :[/quote] oooh SNAP. haha..no, i originally make suggestions based on own experience.. but her prob is persistent so i got out my CL and read a few rationale and searched the net a bit. so yah..haha. you got me. anyway, this is a prob. i feel embarassed giving advices already..i got conscious with my advices when the very soon to be Real nurses are in this thread lurking. rawr... :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ LOLs. :lol: don't stop giving advices bob, somehow i approve ur suggestions eh. :D :thumbsup: proof? +1 repu! :D [i]<-- haha i can't give you yet. :wallbash: dunno why. :disgust: [/i] @ aya : but in the end, it's so pleasant to hear your patients saying "thank you :D " to you for caring them. that's what i love about it! :wow: and yea, i agree so much to ducheszv. :thumbsup:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-16 09:16:59)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@lucknskill:[/b] dont be conscious.. your a nurse.. i look up to you.. its not easy.. i even failed my NCM105 :crybaby: :disgust: 80 of us failed on our last year.. [i]"kea tambay mode ako ngaun"[/i] :wallbash: :wallbash: @topic: because of my standby mode.. lots of time for computers and script :eh: thats a problem though.. i cant seem to recall some of the medical terms.. all i can remember is.. exophthalmus and epistaxis -- the common terms after exams of a nursing stud :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Bob: im not into gving repu.. so d repu i gave u..? its reli sumthng.. ur suggstions are gud... =) :thumbsup: being nurse..? drty job..? not reli.. nurse's aides are the one hu reli are doing d cleaning.. actually i dont luv nrsing.. i alwys wantd to b a CPA.. :( but now im loving it... ive learn alot from my patients.. @aya: life is a matter of choice.. so vote wisely... :lol: seriously, dont do thngs dat u know ull end up rgrtting it.. lawyer..? hmn.. 4years in preprtory. den ander 4-5 years n law skul..? u kddng..? spndng too much tym in skul..? :lol: kidding.. i juz hate going back to skul.. @weng: yeah ryt.. juz luv d feeling of being aprx8d by d patients.. =) @duch: dats a big prblem dai.. anwyz.. spen ur tym as much as u cn in d front of d pc now.. coz u cant online dat much wen ur back in skul.. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@cutieshika: yeah i know. :lol: [i]"lumluman na nako ning ftalk ug friendster"[/i] while i still have time.. :lol: i always hear you talk about *poops* and dirty jobs after your duty ate.. better do the medical hand washing always SOP. :thumbsup: @topic: 2hours of sleep but my eyes are still alive and kicking for ftalk :lol: thats a problem

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-16 10:30:05)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ haha. i failed my ncm 101 and pharma. im so noob. :retard: :thumbsdown: it's so humiliating for me i tell you. :crybaby: :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thats ok sis. :thumbsup: NCM101 or 105.. theres no differenz... their both hard.. =) im soo noob too.. :crybaby: :crybaby:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: i want to study in that school that is far from here. . but my parents don't want. .*sigh =|
blackforest
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm... my real problem is, how to cancel this account and my othe account in this forum. hmm, even though i will not log in still my account here is visible... and my posts is also visible to everyone... :lol: k. lets be serious. my true prob now is, i have many things in my mind and in my writings that i want to tell him, well i think i really need to tell him but i can't i dont knw why i can't do that. shame of me self? nahhh... definitely not. i was thinking that even if i made it letting him know those things it will be useless... :lol: how can i have some peace of mind now..? if i let him read my writings, hmmm... not a good idea i think, grrrr... i rather keep it to myself. i know GOD has better plans for my, our life now...

Last edited by blackforest (2008-01-17 02:56:55)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@blackforest.. lots of problem huh..? hmn.. u wanna let him know..? peace of mind..? u cnt have it till ull let him know.. @faith: maybe ur prnts are juz afraid for u stay far from dem... dey luv u dat much.. =) @weng and duch: well.. its reli hard.. but d greatest failure is d failure to try.. so juz be sure to do better next tym.. =) ull learn alot from ur past..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Big Sister Nurses..I've got a prob. Our section is assigned to the "SPOT MAP" and they all expect me to do it on my own. They say i'm good at architecture..drawing.. i'm creative and stuff like that so they ask me to do it. I really need help but i don't know how to make them understand, i got the eagle eye view of the Purok already but i don't know where to start. Can you help me out? :crybaby:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ what's that all about bob? sorry im so noob when it comes to drawings and stuffs.. *eherm* @ ate april : thanks for that advice ate . :)

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-17 08:54:35)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@bob: are d presdnt of ur sexn..? if not.. kill ur pesdnt.. :lol: ahmn.. i ddnt help at my sexn's spotmap.. :lol: ahmn.. did u have evrythng ready..? i min did u collected all data already..? needs dat wer met and not met... reli dont know wer to strt too... mybe strt at the brgy. hall.. :lol: strtng is reli hard.. sorry.. u nid help wid dat.. f ur d presdnt, get ur scrtry and ur artists.. dat work is a no joke at all.. @weng: ur welcum.. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@bob: we used google earth before.. its a lot easier.. :eh: :thumbsup: @shika: very well said ate! miss yah! :D how was naruto? finished it yet? hope your not wiping buts and washing shit that much.. :lol: @topic: well im kind of [i]"nagtatampo"[/i] with someone special right now. :disgust:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-17 10:10:57)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@duch.. y..? a little jelly..? yeah.. im done watchng naruto... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy