• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Guardian Devil
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^ [b]Mozard[/b] If you have too Many Message to post, please use this code: <">to decrease your post. back to topic: heres your problem <">the image is not available. try to upload your image in "tinypic.com" or "imageshack.us" or "photobucket.com" ;):thumbsup:

Last edited by Guardian Devil (2008-06-18 09:44:18)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

my problem for the last few days is stress :o and lack of sleepiness i get cranky when i wake up and sometimes yell at people :paranoid:
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have not seen this thread before so sorry I've posted my problem in another thread that I made. BTW my problem is titled please help me...
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]BIG PROBLEM:[/b] wer can i find prince of tennis national championship eps...? argghhh.. i cnt find any OL... its only until semi.. if i only knw... i shudnt have started watching it... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-07-05 01:28:50)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]Problem Here :: i can`t find any pictures now a days.. so hard [/i]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]Problem Here :: i can`t find any pictures now a days.. so hard[/quote] you can find pictures anywhere using the internet. btw,! what pictures are you looking for?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Hoshigaki[/b] What kind of pics? [b]CutieShika[/b] Try: [url]www.zomganime.com[/url] [b]cute_gurl08[/b] Lack of sleepiness? Do you mean you can't sleep? Try these: 1. When lying down close your eyes and start imagining things, it won't be long before you lose consciousness and fall asleep. 2. While lying down imagine a blank space. Just wait and slowly you'll fall asleep. 3. Read a book or watch TV until you go sleepy. About the stress. always eat enough food so you won't get cranky and always stay cool just chill. -- I currently have no problem right now. I have already solved it on my own.
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have prob....=|
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea. how to forget [b]him[/b]??? higz. or how to get a quickly suicide? .anggia.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]CutieShika Try: www.zomganime.com[/quote] thnx.. but its only until semifinals.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] big problem: i dunno what to do with my heart now.. it aches terribly but he didn't notice it.. he loves someone else and my heart bleeds for the mere thought of breaking again.. [/b]
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=black_eLjOy]big problem: i dunno what to do with my heart now.. it aches terribly but he didn't notice it.. he loves someone else and my heart bleeds for the mere thought of breaking again..[/quote] [i]gaaahh, tough problem you have there. let's just say that, try to forget that guy. can you? yahh. the more you think of [b]breaking again[/b], there more your heart bleeds. :)[/i]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's a nice thread.. problems??? for now, i don't have.. but if ever i have.. i'll visit this thread and pot something.. i know you guys can really help.. =)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=angelleeya]yea. how to forget him??? higz. or how to get a quickly suicide? .anggia.[/quote] suicide? don't. :| Time heals all wounds.. it worked on a lot of people. Loving is like suicide already anyway, because it involves a lot of pain. But without pain it isn't love. Just try to forget him and keep urself busy. [quote=black_eLjOy]big problem: i dunno what to do with my heart now.. it aches terribly but he didn't notice it.. he loves someone else and my heart bleeds for the mere thought of breaking again..[/quote] He doesn't deserve your love at all. It may sound romantic for some people to have a love like that but just forget him and find someone who will truly care. :)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well.. how bout my problem? I loev tis guy, he's my ex. den we broke up (for some unfathomable reson), obviously. and now he's wif sumone alredii and he said tat he still loevs me.. ERR. :wallbash: but he's wif taht fcking girl? NOW WHAT? i wanna kill tem both, haha.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ You already have the answer, kill them both hehehe joke:) I think it would be better to find a better one that he can give the love you want for all eternity not just sticked to one that had already a wif. His priority for now is his wif not his ex eventhough he said that he still love you!! For what?! I highly suggest to you that you must turn off your world on him and move forward. It's easy to say but it's very hard to do in your current situation! Just do it little by little and never think that you are the only person living in this planet hehehe think also your true/real friends and family are always there besides you and in giving you boost support in daily life:)
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Problem: [spoiler]I have this guy who I believe so close to me. I can open up things with him, show my true emotions, share my problems, and such. I like him, honestly. But he has this attitude of not taking things seriously. – I’m not sure bout this, but that’s what I can see. And, one weird thing is he’s doing/saying things that made me confuse. lol He textd me last night and ask a grueling tricky question, I forgot what’s exactly the message says. All I can remember is: ‘[i]I know someday I will find someone and you too. But at this very moment you have my heart. Will you keep or let it astray?[/i]’ – Again, I’m not sure bout the msg. I answered the question frankly. But… When I read again the msg, something tells me that this can be an assurance of… I dunno. :paranoid: “[i]for now, you can be the one but when I find what/who I really want, then goodbye.. [/i]” . *hiccup* =| Geez.. that's why I’m here to ask some suggestion/recommendation/ proposition innuendo. Nyahaha.. What will I do Dr. Love? :lol: - I find it kinda :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:. =D[/spoiler] run. :penguin: EDITED. "[i]when cat is away, the mouse will play[/i]." :wasted: :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-08-31 09:44:46)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]gemandi[/b] Aww, that we're such sweet words. Where'd he get that from teh interwebz? Haha. No seriously, I think i can relate to that. In my opinion, he means to say that he is deeply in love with you now and someday, someone might try to steal him away, or someone might confuse his heart.. If in that situation, are you ready to let him go or are you ready to let him love you more. Love can't wait you know, he has to know if he has the chance so that the hurt will not be that painful. He just shortcutted ([i]<-is this a word?[/i]) those stuff and made you confuse coz he wants the message to be poetic or something. Haha. Well, it's just my opinion. I'm not good about those things.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay. Major partying ongoing now at our house and I have no idea on how will I get the fcking house cleaned before my parents arrive from Batangas. Sheesh. :wallbash: :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

When will they arrive? :paranoid: I suggest you start by hiding the booz.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:54

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy