• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

[quote=TrendyMocha][b][color=deeppink]actually now, i got a problem of Shirow she`s soo mean.. She hated noobs so much, but when she rigestered she was a noob..! So don`t make of Noobs because u were a noob b4..! :angry: [/color][/b][/quote] lol the reason why im angry on you its not because you are a noob its beacuse you are a [b]SPAMMMER!!!![/b] :wasted: @topic still having problem with my darn physics subject and trigonometry im doing my best to beat it lol ahahaha :noosebleed: XD
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

:arrow: [color=red]NO FLAMING IN THIS THREAD.[/color] warning. -- @alliana01: some people might misinterpret disturbed sleep patterns from insomnia nowadays. your case seems like it's more on lifestyle factor than health problem. i mean, look, you sleep at 11 or 12, watch series and stuff..when you can't control some habits at night, do it a bit earlier so that you'd get sleepy at 10 to 11, then more adjustments will make you sleep at 9 to 10 and so on.. you can't be cured right away, control yourself slowly.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]@alliana01: some people might misinterpret disturbed sleep patterns from insomnia nowadays. your case seems like it's more on lifestyle factor than health problem. i mean, look, you sleep at 11 or 12, watch series and stuff..when you can't control some habits at night, do it a bit earlier so that you'd get sleepy at 10 to 11, then more adjustments will make you sleep at 9 to 10 and so on.. you can't be cured right away, control yourself slowly.[/quote] but i only do those habits when i couldnt sleep, i tried not doing them last night, but same thing happened, i couldnt sleep at all, i stayed awake in bed for 2 hours i actually had to take sleeping pills last night just to fall. School days is coming and im really worried that im not gonna be able to concentrate at skool if i dont have enuf sleep. :|
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a problem - cough that`s oll
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yay. don't you have a tv set at home and watch those Robitussin commercials? kk. peace. i'm thinking you couldn't solve your own cough problem. go seek your family physician. not here in ftalk. =|
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=.kashi.]i have a problem - cough that`s oll[/quote] Now now mizel. Don't be too harsh, no prob. haha. Well, take 'ascof' as your medicine if you want cheap and effective ones because it is made from all natural lagundi which is an herbal plant. Oh, increase luke warm water intake to increase resistance from mucus secretions.. :lol: [quote=alliana01]but i only do those habits when i couldnt sleep, i tried not doing them last night, but same thing happened, i couldnt sleep at all, i stayed awake in bed for 2 hours i actually had to take sleeping pills last night just to fall. School days is coming and im really worried that im not gonna be able to concentrate at skool if i dont have enuf sleep. :|[/quote] Dear, sleeping pills got side effects like hormonal disturbances and stuff. At such a young age too, was it prescribed to you by your physician? Tsk tsk..try out different sleep positions like orthopneic (like sitting with pillow in your stomach and arms rested on pillow) and side lying position (pillows underneath the kneels and one in the chest).. Don't over-eat, just eat around 2-3 hours before bedtime. Or if you use to sleep to cool conditions, try the warmer ones. Umm..Do not intake coffee, chocolate or softdrinks at night, then listen to calm music. Else have someone to sleep beside you until you fall asleep because some might discover that being with your loved one (no not necessary to be a lover and stuff..) might help bring psychological ease and comforts your body. Discover the trauma of your sleep pattern if everything else i mention above failed. :retard:

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-01-14 11:09:51)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@aya:[/b] hmn.. try not to slip on days.. increase ur activities on day time... not juz siting and makng graphcs... :lol: joke.. take a bath and drink a glass of milk b4 going to slip... pills..? so discourgng.. u myt be so dpndn on it.... then one nyt, ull juz dscovr dat u cnt slip evn u drnk a pill alredi... bob is ryt.. hes a future nurse... :D [b]@topic:[/b] dunnow wen to take my board... im so addcted to ftalk dat i cant open a book... :retard: [i](@bob: ur from iligan..? wer frm d same skul..? :o )[/i]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-14 14:08:05)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Dear, sleeping pills got side effects like hormonal disturbances and stuff. At such a young age too, was it prescribed to you by your physician? Tsk tsk..try out different sleep positions like orthopneic (like sitting with pillow in your stomach and arms rested on pillow) and side lying position (pillows underneath the kneels and one in the chest).. Don't over-eat, just eat around 2-3 hours before bedtime. Or if you use to sleep to cool conditions, try the warmer ones. Umm..Do not intake coffee, chocolate or softdrinks at night, then listen to calm music. Else have someone to sleep beside you until you fall asleep because some might discover that being with your loved one (no not necessary to be a lover and stuff..) might help bring psychological ease and comforts your body. Discover the trauma of your sleep pattern if everything else i mention above failed.[/quote] actually the sleeping pills is my mom's, and i just took some well she doesnt know about it. ohh i kinda thought of doing this too, [quote]Don't over-eat, just eat around 2-3 hours before bedtime. Or if you use to sleep to cool conditions, try the warmer ones. Umm..Do not intake coffee, chocolate or softdrinks at night, then listen to calm music.[/quote] and it worked, coz last night, i fell asleep at 11:30.. still late but, its a start XD. thanks [i]po[/i] pala :) and by the way, are u doctor or like a nurse or physician coz u really sounded like you know this stuff, just like this one [quote]Tsk tsk..try out different sleep positions like orthopneic (like sitting with pillow in your stomach and arms rested on pillow) and side lying position (pillows underneath the kneels and one in the chest)..[/quote] I only took 1-2 sleeping pills i think. But really thanks to you for advices. I'll try doing what i did every night so i can get back to my normal sleeping pattern. thnx :thumbsup: --------------- [quote=cUtiEshika]mn.. try not to slip on days.. increase ur activities on day time... not juz siting and makng graphcs... joke.. take a bath and drink a glass of milk b4 going to slip... pills..? so discourgng.. u myt be so dpndn on it.... then one nyt, ull juz dscovr dat u cnt slip evn u drnk a pill alredi... bob is ryt.. hes a future nurse...[/quote] omg you're kinda ryt sis, sometimes kc ieven its midnight, ill still sit in front of my pc and make graphics for my thread. i dont know im like so addicted to photoshop :lol: ill consider your advices so a big fat thanks to you both :)

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-14 19:08:09)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@alliana:[/b] =) you must do what ate shika said sis.. she knows this stuff.. its a very common intervention for our NCM --- the nursing MENU :lol: ... [b]@ate shika:[/b] try not to slip on days, increase ur activities on day time, take a bath and drink a glass of milk b4 going to slip :arrow: lol i see all of these in my Nurses Guide book :lol: [b]@topic:[/b] my problem is i cant send a message. Globe is getting crazy :wallbash: :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@alliana01: Nahh..just a [i](noob)[/i] nursin' student. My idol is ate weng and so i study a lot. Anyway, it's a common problem nowadays so we discuss occassionally on stress factors. OOT: @shika duches: Nurses too? Goodie!! I've got a lot of backers abroad now. :eh: OT: Yeah, i've got a prob on my allowance. Seems like mine is not enough already after one semester passed. :/ What happened to our economy..

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-01-15 08:43:15)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@lucknskill: no im not a YET a nurse.. im still in my last year :lol: ate shika is my idol :eh: :thumbsup: [b]@topic:[/b] i want to be OL the whole night but my dad gave me a curfew. 1am! :wallbash: :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ lol yea, same here. 1am?! :wallbash: [quote=lucknskill]@alliana01: Nahh..just a [i](noob)[/i] nursin' student. My idol is ate weng and so i study a lot. Anyway, it's a common problem nowadays so we discuss occassionally on stress factors.[/quote] hahaha! thanks for being a fan, bob! :lol: but i'm a noob too. my new idol now is ate shika/april. the advice she gave on sis aya, i also saw it in my ncp guide. woah, ate shika, IDOL! \m/ >> my prob now? if u understand Filipino, go to SHARE-ur-unsaid-feelings thread in Fphils. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you a nurse or nursing stud? =| nice to meet you mizel.. hope we could be friends :D [b]@topic:[/b] still my curfew :wallbash: 2 hours from now!! grrr :mad:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ im just an SN. :D a noob SN. :lol: yea, nice meeting you too, ducheszv. =) :thumbsup: >> actually, my prob now is social isolation (tho im not so sure of the term). not from the net, but from the real world. fcuk. i think my mom is happy about this because i just stay at home aside from school. :thumbsdown: i know my friends miss me alot. that's why im plannin to move out from this hell house. it isn't a home anymore. if u know what i mean. :retard: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@mizel: hehe i love being with my self and my laptop.. :lol: i dont want noise.. :D pretty opposite huh sis? =| SN too.. NOOB hehe :lol: :arrow: i cant send a message again :wallbash: :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ actually, i love bein with my self too. but i don't have a laptop and this is not my own pc im using, it's from my mom's. yet my dad's plannin to give me a Lt, which im so excited. maybe this feb it'll be here na. :drool: check. and if that happens, i'll put a connection at smart bro, check. then i would finally move out! :D oh yea! \m/ [i]this post isn't a spam, it's a prob already.[/i]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: hahaha good for you sis :eh: :thumbsup: :lol: i can see why its a prob :lol: @topic: Still cant send a message :wallbash: :wallbash: AGAIN! :(
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my gosh.. from duty me guyz.. and oh noh.. dis thread was flooded wid nurses.. :lol: honstly bob, if i wer to grade ur suggstions... hmn.. ull get a low score on ur ncp.. :lol: u juz search it in d net.. im sure... always go back to ur ncp by doenges.. :lol: joke.. ur feedbacks ar reli good... :thumbsup: (+repu for that and for this thread) to my fans club.. lolz... :lol: its juz a syn dat im old.. :lol: =D anwyz.. @ topic.. im too slipy but dont wanna go to sleep.. so addcted to ftalk... gudluck wid ur curfew guyz.. :lol:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-16 00:59:49)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im still up.. silently typing :lol: :eh: :arrow: ill have to wake up 5am and cook breakfast for my sibs :wasted:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanted to be a take nursing too but my auntie scared me by saying that its all about caring old people :paranoid: waa silly her :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:05

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy