• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

[b]FORSAKENDOLL & DONDON[/b] Thank you people. I feel better now :) Arigatou
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

@uma What? :o when did i say i wont talk to u? i will talk to u all night if u want.just open ur msn ;] or call me coz i dun have any Loads... :crybaby: i'm not angry about that really!!~ 100% not angry~:D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I sent you an instant message last night an you didn't reply me. -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I got another problem. I have no plan where to go during this summer. Arghhh...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

instant message ?it's must be i'm Off that night.. or is it when i Chat with Regina n Ervass? if that so..i'm sorry..i'm really really sorry....please forgive me.. i dun know it! rily~ i'm really really sorry..........:cry:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

argghh.. [b]ZITS attack[/b].... :crybaby: can sum1 help...? benzoyl peroxide is not wrking on me.. :crybaby:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-06-14 14:33:45)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Proper sleep routine, being hygienic, less fat foods, less chocolates, eat more vegetables. :D Problem? As of now, I have a problem of not having enough time! Hahaha.. My projects are due this week. :paranoid:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Cutieshika[/b] Try to use Clearasil ultra. That's what I used and my spots are gone. Take also eehjhay's advices. I haven't got any problem at the moment. I just answered cutieshika's problem.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Ej and Harbz... [/b] Thnx for the advices... Imma' try those.. except proper sleep routine... tats hard... :wallbash:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmm,,about my problem?? well, i have many problems in mylife but i try to solve them by myself,, anyway,,there's no harm if i say something about my problem,, well,,,i can't socialize to people well,, and i think i've already changed,, sometimes,,i can't laugh,, but i can cry,,and i don't know why?? well,, i think this is only my problem,, ^_^[/align]
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have no prob. ryt now.........
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][quote=eehjhay]Problem? As of now, I have a problem of not having enough time! Hahaha.. My projects are due this week.[/quote] lolz. . . vvell try focusing to that at the moment lessen the other stuff that is not quite important but still have the right sleep routine and eat vvell of course =| [/b]

Last edited by rukia_sakura19 (2008-06-15 05:10:36)

simplemuse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] What will you do if your BESTFRIEND stole (what a term!!):P your boyfriend? Because of that, you and your Boyfriend's Bestfriend become a good friends. Then, you fall inlove with your Boyfriend's Bestfriend. But you still love your boyfriend and your not sure if he still loves you also. :( [/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ How come you still call him boyfriend after he was stolen by your bestfriend. The feelings you have for your boyfriend's bestfriend is an after effect and a delusion from the love that your boyfriend did not provide. overlook your feelings coz being unsure will hurt anyone's feelings someday. talk to him rather than guess what he is feeling right now.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=rukia_sakura19]lolz. . . vvell try focusing to that at the moment lessen the other stuff that is not quite important but still have the right sleep routine and eat vvell of course[/quote] Let me guess, the key [b]W[/b] doesn't work on your keyboard. hahaha.. :D Actually I keep thinking what my dad always reminding me. Everyday, I feel embarrassed on my parents. I mean I became a disappointment to them. I even have a $3,000 debt that I suppose to pay bit by bit to my dad but until now he doesn't ask me to pay him. Then I told myself I have to do something. For a start, I went to school today! hahaha.. I finished a super delayed project that suppose to be submitted last two weeks ago. Thanks to V energy drink, I was like a crazy insomiac who rushed the project! Hahahaha
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Topic Yah I Have My Friend Always Irritating Me about this Question Now i Start that question [quote]You Go into a Chicken Fight you Pay For Entrance Fee ( P1.00 ) Then your money got Double, after the Fight Ends You Pay for the Exit Fee ( P1.00 ) Then You go also to Another Chicken Fight ( As What I Told Above that Happens to this Place ) and another Again Chicken Fight Again ( As What I Told you Above Thats Happens in this Place ) Then You Got Home with No Money Now the Question there How Much Did You Bring So your Money had been Gone when you Got Home?[/quote] Kinda Hard Right? Can Anyone Answer My Friends Question? =| ( Sorry For Bad English :( )
simplemuse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]^ How come you still call him boyfriend after he was stolen by your bestfriend. The feelings you have for your boyfriend's bestfriend is an after effect and a delusion from the love that your boyfriend did not provide. overlook your feelings coz being unsure will hurt anyone's feelings someday. talk to him rather than guess what he is feeling right now.[/quote] Tnx, He dont answer my calls.. :crybaby:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Your Problem Is Kinda Hard Cause i didn't yet Experience that :P I Only can say that he didn't love that you much Because If He Loves You even if your Best friend try to stole Him from you He won't let it be and stay with you Or some Arguments Happens Between you and your BF? :D Thats Only my Opinion By the Way did you try to meet him up again and ask him why he didn't answer your calls? :D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@simplemuse you so called boyfriend was trying to go crazy over you. i advice to reverse the psychological tactics of you so called bf. do to him what he was doing to you and see what will be his reaction. if he reacts about it then it was the time you give him back his sentiments over what you did, :D yesterday about too early in the morning, me and my partner talked about our damaged relationship and we end up breaking up to each other. This morning and yesterday he was like acting sweet and kiss me tender... im so like confused. he ended us and he now taking all the hurting things that he said that breakup moments of us...
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Let me guess, the key W doesn't work on your keyboard. hahaha.. Actually I keep thinking what my dad always reminding me. Everyday, I feel embarrassed on my parents. I mean I became a disappointment to them. I even have a $3,000 debt that I suppose to pay bit by bit to my dad but until now he doesn't ask me to pay him. Then I told myself I have to do something. For a start, I went to school today! hahaha.. I finished a super delayed project that suppose to be submitted last two weeks ago. Thanks to V energy drink, I was like a crazy insomiac who rushed the project! Hahahaha[/quote] yah you're super ryt my [b]double u[/b] dosen't vvork :lol: of course he's you're dad, actually parents don't alvvays vvant in return but happiness and good education. . . vvovv i'm so serious and deep [b][i](i'm not like this really)[/i][b/] :P hahaha 2 vveeks a go really? atleast it vvas still validated by ur teacher nice job lolz ;):thumbsup: the double u again haha nevermind :lol:

Last edited by rukia_sakura19 (2008-06-17 06:57:10)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huhu .. i've got a problem with "life" :cry::cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 11 queries - 0.082 second ]
Privacy Policy