• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^^ Shy... welcome... :D [quote=mzzhimone]my pwoblem iz my mama want me to lezzen my computer hourz from 9 hourz to 2 hourz... =( bcoz thiz pazt few dayz my eyez get itchy and itz red every night... and my parentz believe that it iz bcoz i zpend zo much time in front of computer... :([/quote] ^Sis then I suggest you.. follow ur mom :D thats for ur own good actually.. but,. 2 hrz is a veryy short time :wallbash: ...u can request to make it 5 hrs? :eh:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-22 05:33:00)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

As of April, my Overlay aint working. :crybaby:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] i've been crying for what seems like days (actually it's only hours) my eyes hurt like crap... *sigh im so confuse i feel betrayed i trusted him so much... i thought he was different but i guess all guys are the same How can a person leave you just like that when he loves you so much? i can understand that he's afraid of getting hurt (but so does everyone --it's the risk we take when we fall inlove) but he doesn't have to leave me ( he's thinkin bout it) I guess he's a coward. or he really doesn't love me afterall.............. *cry more [/color]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Wth? Who's that? The current one or the previous one? Lol. Remember you shared your stories to me? Is that involves your best friend? Geez. Don't cry over men. I can't go online on ym since im at school right now, so I can't talk to you about it that much. Probably if you want, you can pm me here. -- I have a problem with my work. lol. I used to have too many working shifts before. But now, since I added the studying on my load, I don't have enough time to have that much shifts. Hayyzz.. I need money. lol. Somebody is backrupting me little by little. lol
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ it's the present one lawl i'm over the ex and bestfriend thingy [align=center] [i] " When i love i never give my all; but when i finally decided to give my 100 and 1 percent... <3 it slaps me right back at my face Last week i was in cloud nine Today im somewhere between garbage disposal and hell " [/i][/align] [b] Help me stop the pain Tell me how to drown my sorrows[/b] f*ck im soOo emo.... rawr [sub]wahahaha[/sub] [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-27 23:47:17)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. Its alright to be sad for some time. Just keep reminding yourself who you really are. You are aya! LOL! Come on, you are better than this, right? -- I have a problem with my bad habit. Hehehe.. Someday it may kill me, literally.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce][align=center] [u][b]A BIG PROBLEM[/b][/u] because of this sudden blow in our relationship i think im forfeiting the css layout contest.......... (NO WAY !!! [sub] wahahahaha [/sub]) I dunno but it is kinda affecting my work *sigh someone! teach me how to put sidebars... I'll pay you? kidding! so </3 hearted huhuhuhhu me posting here means im really hurt T__T[/align] [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-28 00:05:48)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Say what?! No way! :o Sidebars? You mean extra boxes stuff? No idea. T_T --> I've been trying to make this addbox script work since last night. Still not working. :disgust: =( I'll try later.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@aya you can't use javascripts in the layout contest here. Only pure css codes. -- Summer layout themes are not always about being happy. There's some themes that have a sad athmosphere like having a background image of a beach with the sunset, or having a night theme on a beach. -- I have a problem on managing my schedule. :P

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-28 00:07:55)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] SAY WUT :o ? then what does this mean? [/color] [quote]RULES • You Can Use Javascripts On your Layout[/quote] [color=#089bce] Shirow wrote that in the Contest Rules ohhh im so confuse... (this is not OT, because it's a problem regarding the contest huehuehue)[/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-28 00:14:17)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ohhh.. I thought they said in the mod's corner that they won't let scripts. Hmm.. Ok, use scripts then. Hehehe.. Actually I prefer pure css layout. Anyway good luck. :D -- I have a problem. My problem is I can't think of any other problems. lol
johnskelion
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a big problem..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ well share it to us. :D
johnskelion
» n00b
1969-12-31

someone is impersonating my gf in friendster.. she is also using my gf pic.. i set the profile of my gf to private mode to avoid the rippersand i already reported the ripper/impersonator but i think friendster has done nothing about my report.. anyone can help me about this!? i hope someone will help.. here is the friendster profile of the impersonator. http://profiles.friendster.com/67482919 tnx 2 thoze who will help me about this..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][color=#089bce] i've been crying for what seems like days (actually it's only hours) my eyes hurt like crap... *sigh im so confuse i feel betrayed i trusted him so much... i thought he was different but i guess all guys are the same How can a person leave you just like that when he loves you so much? i can understand that he's afraid of getting hurt (but so does everyone --it's the risk we take when we fall inlove) but he doesn't have to leave me ( he's thinkin bout it) I guess he's a coward. or he really doesn't love me afterall.............. *cry more [/color][/quote] :O ZOMG. I'm so sad to hear that ate aya. :cry: Is he, the one you ever said to me? :paranoid: cmiiw! >__< Well. Ate, I think it's okay if you give time for yourself. A day to cry but tomorrow, you must not cry! Think positive, he isn't the only boy in this world. You are so beautiful [i](I'm your secret admirer :P)[/i]. Don't worry ate. One day, he will realize that he is soo stupid :angry: cause he left a nice and beautiful girl like you. I'm here always ate. Ah. I hope we could chat in ym. Shirow and me will try to make you laugh. =D You still have us. Class-S. Walalalaa~ :lol: ;)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

problem? hmm. well, i wanted to talk to this guy because.. [spoiler] its his birthday today. [/spoiler] ..too bad, i can't talk to him.:crybaby:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hmm.. isit because ur shy or izit not avaiable to spik to him XD -- Problem? Well. I feel like my life doesn't give a meaning. I always have a fight because everybody are taking what i said seriously. I don't get it. Really. I can't understand why. I DON'T deserve to have a bf. I don't deserve to be beloved over all. I don't deserve it to born. Why am I on this world? What is my role of being a human? I do not even meet my bf yet. I've never seen my father. I even don't know who is my father. My school sucks so much. My classmates are ignorers. My friends are liers. I gave my opportunity to many of my friends because i trust them. But they just ignore it. But I'm always thinking positive. Happiness is my medicine. But it doesn't treat me so much. Every posts, every replies that i posted are full of happiness but in my inner feelings, it is different. *cries*

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-28 16:18:57)

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a nice thread.. I have a problem rite now.. I do not have a school rite know. I take exams already but nothing happens. I always fail. I wish dis coming may,I'll come back in the philippines and take another exams. :penguin::penguin: I want to go back now.. huhu :ybaby::crybaby: :wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by LheN_15 (2008-04-29 03:40:42)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]uma[/b] we're the same about: [quote]I even don't know who is my father. My school sucks so much. My classmates are ignorers. My friends are liers. I gave my opportunity to many of my friends because i trust them. But they just ignore it. But I'm always thinking positive.[/quote] im not good in giving advices but mine is keep being [b]positive[/b] to life.aww~ =) me,im ur friend..u can trust miee..and i trust u too :P and maybe some other people mis-understands ur posts :penguin: but it doesnt mean that they hate u and it doesnt really mean that ur life has no meaning =|
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=LheN_15]a nice thread.. but i don't have a problem right now. :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] Then don't post here if you don't have a problem anyway... -------- I have a problem.. I broke our Magic Sing! dang, i'm soo dead.. I dunno how will I say it to my parents.. hihi well.... but the real problem is cash.. the downside of summer, no allowance.. :cry:

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-04-29 00:14:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:26

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy