• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

j3tski33
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

woohhooo0... nice thread!!! i dont have any problems now!! good luck!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

I just saw this thread. Hurray. I'm a noob when it comes to love-life issues so I'mconfused about myself. (I think this will turn out to be quite a confession too. it's long) [spoiler] There's this guy who started to like me since last June 2006. After he admitted that he had a crush on me I began to feel awkward around him, which I always tend to do whenever I get...uh.."related" or something with guys. :D Then...in the middle of that schoolyear he said ILY (still via sms). :redface: I didn't really believe him because I thought it was only infatuation, but he continued to say that to me via sms for a couple of times. I began to have a slight crush on him then. :redface: :ninja: But my friend, who was his classmate, told me that he's a bit [i]presko[/i] or overconfident sometimes. And my guy friend doesn't seem to approve of him either. I valued my friends' opinions and decided to just stay back again. But he really just seems to be so kind and friendly to me and other people, and he's quite a gentleman too. He even gave me a birthday gift and everything. :D But then he's a girl magnet, and he knows a lot of girls. Some say he's the [i]babaero[/i] type or something. :doubt: But I just got surprised when he introduced several girls via sms and YM to me and they knew all about him crushing on me. I dunno what to think. I thought he was flirting with them or something. :lol: This year he became our classmate and we got closer. He's just really nice. But he's still the wooo-i-love-meeting-pretty-girls type of guy but he's still crushing on me and, wth, it seems that EVERYONE knows about it, even students I don't even know. :o :o :o And...I dunno. Sometimes I dislike him, especially when he takes advantage of one of my girl classmate's habit. That girl loves to tickle boys, chase them, fiddle with them like little kids, etc. In our class family they're brother and sister and I saw them chasing a lot, tickling, blah blah blah and I felt a bit jealous. :disgust: But he's still very loyal to me...? His friends confirmed that and all. My close friends also agreed he's very loyal even now, despite the fact that he's met a lot of girls and a lot of girls are after him (he's never had a GF before). Recently he just asked if he could court (waw) and I'm still thinking. >_< Haha, I dun even know if I'm really ready for it or what. But a part of me wants to answer him too. [/spoiler] HMMMMMMM!!!! Long story huh?! Sorry but I'm just so confused, I'm NOT demanding for advice. Damn this problem lasted for almost two years already.

Last edited by joebz (2008-04-16 08:44:34)

tuttifruitty
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Just saw this thread. WOW XD Here's my share.... My boyfriend cheated on me and he did "SOMETHING"(you know...) with my friend(used to be now) and I don't know if I could still trust him. Help? :(
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ wow thats huge prob up there. my advice.. clarify it with him. now my problem is i'm goin to be online on YM the whole night but only 3 ppl are online. :|
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=tuttifruitty]I Just saw this thread. WOW XD Here's my share.... My boyfriend cheated on me and he did "SOMETHING"(you know...) with my friend(used to be now) and I don't know if I could still trust him. Help? :([/quote] :arrow: Sis that kind of problem dont need a deep and complicated answer =| .. [b]are you sure HE DID that damn thing w/ur friend?[/b] ..if thats the case.. forgive him but i advice you not to put your trust again..why? coz he already did it, theres a possibility that He might do that again..so y SUCKrifice? ...move on girl =) ....i think ur a lil bit young for this problem ,.move on and get ur life =) are u FILIPINA?... try to read this song of PNE [spoiler][i]Choco Latte Parokya Ni Edgar Di ba't sinabi mo sa kin dati na Mahirap kumain ng tsokolatteng Natunaw at parang wala nang korte Kadiri nang kainin, mukha ng tae Ewan ko ba kung bakit Mahirap ibalik Sa original na hugis Pag nalusaw na sa init. Parang tiwala pag nasira na Mahirap nang ayusin pa Di kayang ipagdikit ang tiwala Pag napunit! Parang nangyari kailan lang... Meron akong nakita'y nakatagong Regalo sa likod ng auto mo! Hugis puso na kahon at may red na Ribbon.(mamahaling tobleron) At nung aking tingnan para sa yo Mula kay christian, agad kong Binuksan, chocolate ang laman. At di ko malaman kung ba't kailangan Itago sa akin ang katotohanan Ang dami-dami mo palang tsokolate Hindi ka man lamang nagsasalita-e Ewan ko ba kung bakit Hindi ko napigilan Ang regalo mo'y naubos ko nang Di ko nalalaman! Parang tiwala pag naubos na! Bigla bilaan talaga! Mahirap nang makita Kapag minsa'y nawala... At kahit na pilitin, di mo Na mapapalitan Kahit hanap-hanapin, Di mo na mababalikan Kahit sabihin natin Na ika'y napagbigyan, Wag na lang. Ewan ko ba kung bakit Mahirap tanggalin ang tsokolate Pag natunaw at kumapit na sa ngipin! Parang tiwala pag namantsahan na! Mahirap nang linisin pa, At kayang di burahin Kahit na anong gawin! parang tiwala! [/i][/spoiler] @T [spoiler]Im loving someone here...but the problem is, He's a highness :retard: and Im just a nobody :retard: in addition to that.. Im 21 :wallbash: while HE is soo young :wallbash: .... [i]and i have a bf, He's in Manila[/i] I dont want to make actions related w/ cheating but i cant help myself in resisting his charm... owmaygaahd my heart beats as if theres no tomorrow whenever i see his name ONLINE :retard: .. [i]Now Im really confused , so many conflicts :wallbash: although i already knew that this will be so impossible :cry:[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-17 04:49:07)

+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank God, I don't have any right now.. For sure I'll come here the moment I do... And ask advise from all of you! :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mee I have a huge one but I do believe no one can help me here. I dunno what to do perhaps I believe with the power of miracle :wallbash:
tuttifruitty
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: Sis that kind of problem dont need a deep and complicated answer =| .. [b]are you sure HE DID that damn thing w/ur friend?[/b] ..if thats the case.. forgive him but i advice you not to put your trust again..why? coz he already did it, theres a possibility that He might do that again..so y SUCKrifice? ...move on girl =) ....i think ur a lil bit young for this problem ,.move on and get ur life =) are u FILIPINA?... try to read this song of PNE [spoiler][i]Choco Latte Parokya Ni Edgar Di ba't sinabi mo sa kin dati na Mahirap kumain ng tsokolatteng Natunaw at parang wala nang korte Kadiri nang kainin, mukha ng tae Ewan ko ba kung bakit Mahirap ibalik Sa original na hugis Pag nalusaw na sa init. Parang tiwala pag nasira na Mahirap nang ayusin pa Di kayang ipagdikit ang tiwala Pag napunit! Parang nangyari kailan lang... Meron akong nakita'y nakatagong Regalo sa likod ng auto mo! Hugis puso na kahon at may red na Ribbon.(mamahaling tobleron) At nung aking tingnan para sa yo Mula kay christian, agad kong Binuksan, chocolate ang laman. At di ko malaman kung ba't kailangan Itago sa akin ang katotohanan Ang dami-dami mo palang tsokolate Hindi ka man lamang nagsasalita-e Ewan ko ba kung bakit Hindi ko napigilan Ang regalo mo'y naubos ko nang Di ko nalalaman! Parang tiwala pag naubos na! Bigla bilaan talaga! Mahirap nang makita Kapag minsa'y nawala... At kahit na pilitin, di mo Na mapapalitan Kahit hanap-hanapin, Di mo na mababalikan Kahit sabihin natin Na ika'y napagbigyan, Wag na lang. Ewan ko ba kung bakit Mahirap tanggalin ang tsokolate Pag natunaw at kumapit na sa ngipin! Parang tiwala pag namantsahan na! Mahirap nang linisin pa, At kayang di burahin Kahit na anong gawin! parang tiwala! [/i][/spoiler] @T [spoiler]Im loving someone here...but the problem is, He's a highness :retard: and Im just a nobody :retard: in addition to that.. Im 21 :wallbash: while HE is soo young :wallbash: .... [i]and i have a bf, He's in Manila[/i] I dont want to make actions related w/ cheating but i cant help myself in resisting his charm... owmaygaahd my heart beats as if theres no tomorrow whenever i see his name ONLINE :retard: .. [i]Now Im really confused , so many conflicts :wallbash: although i already knew that this will be so impossible :cry:[/i][/spoiler][/quote] Thanks for the advice. He admitted about 7 months after they did the deed. Yes I'm a Filipina. Thanks for the song. Never heard that song of Parokya ni Edgar before. Is is really too young for a 16 year-old? By moving on you mean leave him, right?

Last edited by tuttifruitty (2008-04-17 08:34:03)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ [b]Definetly[/b] =) thats what im talking about.. open the spoiler =) [spoiler] Sis look, ur just 16 yet ur taking things seriously as this? i guess ur bf is also at ur age :O Sis, know what? your not yet even arriving on the half of your life =| ur still younger than 18..lol sis ko, :) ur not yet an adult either...u dont deserve a guy like him... Why? coz at that very young age, He already cheated how much more in the future?.. expect that he'll do that again. Although he already admitted it, granted fine... but wats the sense of that?..a big lol sis... =| are u sure u can still give him 100% of ur trust knowing that he didnt gave his 100% LOYALTY to you? ... [b]LOVE, TRUST, RESPECT, LOYALTY and PRAYER[/b] thats the things every couple must have... well, BASED ON MY VIEW sis ko =) [i]i just wanna share it to you..coz it really works believe me =)[/i] ..if one is missing hmmm well i cant tell.. anywoot its still your decision, thats ur life..ur own life.. ur still young i advice you to do ur best for ur best :D got me?[/spoiler] err.. long post :lol: :arrow: [b]But first and foremost.. avoid double posting my sis =)[/b] @T if theres anyone who can help me on my problem above...PM me :D

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-17 10:22:24)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I just saw this thread. Hurray. I'm a noob when it comes to love-life issues so I'mconfused about myself. (I think this will turn out to be quite a confession too. it's long) [spoiler] There's this guy who started to like me since last June 2006. After he admitted that he had a crush on me I began to feel awkward around him, which I always tend to do whenever I get...uh.."related" or something with guys. :D Then...in the middle of that schoolyear he said ILY (still via sms). :redface: I didn't really believe him because I thought it was only infatuation, but he continued to say that to me via sms for a couple of times. I began to have a slight crush on him then. :redface: :ninja: But my friend, who was his classmate, told me that he's a bit [i]presko[/i] or overconfident sometimes. And my guy friend doesn't seem to approve of him either. I valued my friends' opinions and decided to just stay back again. But he really just seems to be so kind and friendly to me and other people, and he's quite a gentleman too. He even gave me a birthday gift and everything. :D But then he's a girl magnet, and he knows a lot of girls. Some say he's the [i]babaero[/i] type or something. :doubt: But I just got surprised when he introduced several girls via sms and YM to me and they knew all about him crushing on me. I dunno what to think. I thought he was flirting with them or something. :lol: This year he became our classmate and we got closer. He's just really nice. But he's still the wooo-i-love-meeting-pretty-girls type of guy but he's still crushing on me and, wth, it seems that EVERYONE knows about it, even students I don't even know. :o :o :o And...I dunno. Sometimes I dislike him, especially when he takes advantage of one of my girl classmate's habit. That girl loves to tickle boys, chase them, fiddle with them like little kids, etc. In our class family they're brother and sister and I saw them chasing a lot, tickling, blah blah blah and I felt a bit jealous. :disgust: But he's still very loyal to me...? His friends confirmed that and all. My close friends also agreed he's very loyal even now, despite the fact that he's met a lot of girls and a lot of girls are after him (he's never had a GF before). Recently he just asked if he could court (waw) and I'm still thinking. >_< Haha, I dun even know if I'm really ready for it or what. But a part of me wants to answer him too. [/spoiler] HMMMMMMM!!!! Long story huh?! Sorry but I'm just so confused, I'm NOT demanding for advice. Damn this problem lasted for almost two years already.[/quote] ^ hi sis joebs.. ahaha.. hmm.. boy-girl relationship huh.. on my opinion (base on my own experience) give it a try.. i think ur scared bec. u dont want to be hurt.. but u like him too ayt? and try to tell him what u like,, and u dont like about him.. communicate.. that's it.. i hope my advice make sense.. LOL keep me informed what will happen next.. :d
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huhuh help me plz... i wrote this @ my blog... my bf, he's been lying to me for bout 4 months... he didnt tell me that he has a family... a wyf, and 2 daughters... huhuhuhu open the spoiler to view the letter i sent him... [align=center][spoiler] "huhuhu it hurts me so much... aq nlng ang magpaparaya dahil alam q na kahit kelan ay d magiging maaus ang buhay namin kung maging kami man... huhuhu help me... huhuhu... bebe , baka my masabi aq sau na labag sa loob q... ayaw qng iwan ka pw0 nagmakaawa c kesa sakin... sabi nia kung kailangan lumuhod p xa gagawin nia, at isa pa nasabi rin ng mama mo skin n kahit kelan, d nia aq matatanggap... kaya pinasya q na magparaya be, masakit at labag man sa loob ko, kaya q un gawin para wla na aqng ibang tao pang masaktan... salamat sa lahat be... from now on, we cant see each other na... im crying my heart out wyl typing this mesej... at 1st d q tlga kaya, kaso ok lng n mamatay aq kesa makapatay aq... be my pamilya ka na... luv ur fam... specially kesa... she luvs u so much... d q kayag mawala ka be.... nag duha duha n gni q if isend p nq ni sa imoh...pwo i want this to stop na... if d ka tlga masaya ky kesa, maghihintay aq, pwo kausapin mo c kesa, dont play safe be, i know wat ur saying and doing sa bahay nio... nag uusap kami ni kesa,cnasabi nia sakin lahat... i know ur still lying to me, sabi ni mama be if kaya p b daw kita tanggapin sa kabila ng panloloko at patuloy n panloloko mo sakin, sabi q kay mama "I DONT CARE IF LOKOHIN MAN NIA AQ< MAHAL Q XA" muntik n nga aq masaktan ni mama ne eh, kaso alam nia n mahal tlga kita, sabi nia lng be n mas makakabuti sa lahat na lumayo n tau sa isa't isa... en i agree wid dat even though masasaktan ako, i dont care, kc be, maiisip mo rin pagdating ng panahon nah, hindi mo ko mahal, pag pinakikinggan q ung cd n binigay mo sakin be, umiiyak aq, aq lng mag isa, kc ayaw q makipag usap sa iba... ayaw q mag labas ng sakit ng loob, kc baka pag ginawa q un, baka d n q tumigil pah... sa twing magkasama tau, parang ayaw n kitang pakawalan... kung pde nga lng na kidnapin kita gagawin q, naaawa lng tlga aq ky kesa at sa mga anak moh, sana maintindihan moh... but dont ever think nah d kita mahal dahil kahit kelan d ka mawawala sa puso q be, kahit kelan... maghihintay aq sau be, i will only stop waiting if and only if napatunayan q n ok n kau ng fam mo at ni kesa, and that's what i wish for... kc nsasaktan lng aq lalo eh... be i want to hug u, to kiss u, to be with u always, pwo d pde eh... sana be mapag isip2 mo to, as in ayaw q mawala ka pwo d n tlga tau pdeng magkita, i know na galit sakin ang mom mo, ang dad mo at kung cno2 pang nakaka alam ng kwento natin, pwo ayaw q masira ang buhay nio... lalo n ng mga anak moh... i think be, eto n ang last nating pagkikita... i can get over this... I WISH... i lab u bebe... xobra... xobra xobra na kaya qng magparaya... if wer meant for each other, love will find its ways... at the ryt tym... but now, its obviously not d ryt tym... mas takot kang mawala c kesa sau kesa sakin be, i know... kaya she deserves you more dan i do... i lab u be... dont forget dat... i love you, i loved you and i will always love you... bye be... MaNeL... i lab u bebe... i dont know i can get over you... huhuhu... if wer for each other... i will w8 for you..." [/spoiler][/align] huhuhu i love him so much that i can even kill myself... this hurt is killing me, i cant talk to any1 coz i know even if they listen, they would think im crazy, he was my first luv en i think my last... do i deserve this? i cant help myself to cry... it was april 14 wen i knew the truth... his wyf and mother came to our house, i didnt know whats going on, until his wyf cried infront of me... she begged for me to give my bf bak... i cant... i dont want to but i have to... huhuhuhu help me god.... huhuhuh... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by `Ms. ShY` (2008-04-17 19:29:56)

chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone help me where can i download a free iso of final fantasy 9? please anyone outthere Mo0d!!!:crybaby:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=`Ms. ShY`]huhuh help me plz... i wrote this @ my blog... my bf, he's been lying to me for bout 4 months... he didnt tell me that he has a family... a wyf, and 2 daughters... huhuhuhu [b]"huhuhu it hurts me so much... aq nlng ang magpaparaya dahil alam q na kahit kelan ay d magiging maaus ang buhay namin kung maging kami man... huhuhu help me... huhuhu... i lab u bebe... i dont know i can get over you... huhuhu... if wer for each other... i will w8 for you..." huhuhu i love him so much that i can even kill myself... this hurt is killing me, i cant talk to any1 coz i know even if they listen, they would think im crazy, he was my first luv en i think my last... do i deserve this? i cant help myself to cry... it was april 14 wen i knew the truth... his wyf and mother came to our house, i didnt know whats going on, until his wyf cried infront of me... she begged for me to give my bf bak... i cant... i dont want to but i have to... huhuhuhu help me god.... huhuhuh... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/b][/quote] ^^^ Shy sis, u already have the answers on ur problem..all u have to do is to make it real..i mean do what do u think is right... :) [quote][b]i lab u bebe... i dont know i can get over you... huhuhu... if wer for each other... i will w8 for you...[/b][/quote] OPEN THE SPOILER :) [spoiler]:arrow: you dont have to wait for him...because you cannot be with each other, believe me..not unless he'll file an annulment case between them and make all the things be settled..but how about the responsibility on his kids? are you sure ur ready for this? lol sis :) WAKE UP!,.. Can u imagine ur life sharing with his kids and if ever w/ ur kids too? this isnt only in sharing a home but im also talking about the time, the love, the responsibility and HIS SALARY =| lol in this kind of crisis we're experiencing now i think this is not the right time to be martyr... I understand that YOU LOVE HIM..more than ur life i guess but how about ur own life?... He has a family, a wife and kids..He did it to them knowing that theres already something binded them together..how much more for you?, ur not legal remember that (sorry for being so direct sis),. I always say...Move on and get a life ,losing him isnt the end of ur world..u may be thinking of that ayt now but believe it or not..its just for NOW,. later on ull forget about him. =| He cheated cant you see sis? He make a fool out of you so y SUFFER? aber?... I just wanna share my advices for you sis... =) take it nicely or not...i cant do anything with that.. :) If you continue this, you will never be happy in the future.. =| :arrow: :arrow: Someone is BETTER than him, just wait... [i]Wag ng dagdagan ng pagkakamali ang ginawa niyang pagkakamali :)[/i][/spoiler] -ate Hy here =| @T [spoiler].... same problem on my prev post but in addition to those ,. Im having a very hard time to diet :cry: cant help?..then ignore :)[/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-17 23:37:41)

jhEzzy_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

mall_addict@y.c well mr.? how can i ? why many boys cheating but not all some guy... 4 d reason i dont understand... can u find me a new lover...
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just cant sleep!!! do you have some techniques on how to sleep?
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii][quote=`Ms. ShY`]huhuh help me plz... i wrote this @ my blog... my bf, he's been lying to me for bout 4 months... he didnt tell me that he has a family... a wyf, and 2 daughters... huhuhuhu [b]"huhuhu it hurts me so much... aq nlng ang magpaparaya dahil alam q na kahit kelan ay d magiging maaus ang buhay namin kung maging kami man... huhuhu help me... huhuhu... i lab u bebe... i dont know i can get over you... huhuhu... if wer for each other... i will w8 for you..." huhuhu i love him so much that i can even kill myself... this hurt is killing me, i cant talk to any1 coz i know even if they listen, they would think im crazy, he was my first luv en i think my last... do i deserve this? i cant help myself to cry... it was april 14 wen i knew the truth... his wyf and mother came to our house, i didnt know whats going on, until his wyf cried infront of me... she begged for me to give my bf bak... i cant... i dont want to but i have to... huhuhuhu help me god.... huhuhuh... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/b][/quote] ^^^ Shy sis, u already have the answers on ur problem..all u have to do is to make it real..i mean do what do u think is right... :) [quote][b]i lab u bebe... i dont know i can get over you... huhuhu... if wer for each other... i will w8 for you...[/b][/quote] OPEN THE SPOILER :) [spoiler]:arrow: you dont have to wait for him...because you cannot be with each other, believe me..not unless he'll file an annulment case between them and make all the things be settled..but how about the responsibility on his kids? are you sure ur ready for this? lol sis :) WAKE UP!,.. Can u imagine ur life sharing with his kids and if ever w/ ur kids too? this isnt only in sharing a home but im also talking about the time, the love, the responsibility and HIS SALARY =| lol in this kind of crisis we're experiencing now i think this is not the right time to be martyr... I understand that YOU LOVE HIM..more than ur life i guess but how about ur own life?... He has a family, a wife and kids..He did it to them knowing that theres already something binded them together..how much more for you?, ur not legal remember that (sorry for being so direct sis),. I always say...Move on and get a life ,losing him isnt the end of ur world..u may be thinking of that ayt now but believe it or not..its just for NOW,. later on ull forget about him. =| He cheated cant you see sis? He make a fool out of you so y SUFFER? aber?... I just wanna share my advices for you sis... =) take it nicely or not...i cant do anything with that.. :) If you continue this, you will never be happy in the future.. =| :arrow: :arrow: Someone is BETTER than him, just wait... [i]Wag ng dagdagan ng pagkakamali ang ginawa niyang pagkakamali :)[/i][/spoiler] -ate Hy here =| @T [spoiler].... same problem on my prev post but in addition to those ,. Im having a very hard time to diet :cry: cant help?..then ignore :)[/spoiler][/quote] hahaiz... tnxz for the advice, but u know wat?! i just knew that they are not yet married!!! my god, my mom told me they wer, but they're not... huhuhu but i guess i made d ryt move, last night, raffy(my X), kessa(the mother of his children) en i tokd... we wer lafing but we all know dat wer hurting insyd... hahai, kessa beggd me to give raffy bak... i didnt know wat to do but then i have realized that his family is mor important than me, he told me secretly that someday... he'll find me and ask my hand for marriage... i told him that if wer for each other, "LOVE WILL LEAD YOU BACK"... then he cried, he told me he's willing to loose his family but he doesnt want me to go, i told him that its much better this way... i cant live in lies and burdens in my hart... i know he understands, but i hate to see him cry... so now, i'll just live everything to our destiny... huhuhuhu even if it hurts so much... huhuhuhu we finished toking @ 4am... huhuhu that hurts... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: tnxz anyweiz for ur advice en concerns... i understand u being straight to the point :cry:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ sis shy ur welcome but lol.. so u mean they are only living in? =| anywoot dear sis cheer up! ,. Thank God coz He let you know all these earlier. :arrow: if that day comes (proposing) ...He must be be very sure that his obligation to his children arent being set aside isnt it?... :) Sis kew Im really happy for you... move on and get a BETTER life on you own :) :thumbsup: have u seen this thread? [url]http://theftalk.com/t27789-tell-your-problem-icekandi%3Cthe-mod%3E-will-help-you...html[/url] for serious cases =| ,.more clear answers for complicated cases... according to them :) but Ate hy will always be here lil sis :)

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-19 11:19:07)

ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow a theres a thread to leans all of your problems in life...but I dont have a problems yet
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=HiLyNkAwAii]^ sis shy ur welcome but lol.. so u mean they are only living in? =| anywoot dear sis cheer up! ,. Thank God coz He let you know all these earlier. :arrow: if that day comes (proposing) ...He must be be very sure that his obligation to his children arent being set aside isnt it?... :) Sis kew Im really happy for you... move on and get a BETTER life on you own :) :thumbsup: have u seen this thread? [url]http://theftalk.com/t27789-tell-your-problem-icekandi%3Cthe-mod%3E-will-help-you...html[/url] for serious cases =| ,.more clear answers for complicated cases... according to them :) but Ate hy will always be here lil sis :)[/quote] ahehehe ate hy... yup ur ryt... dey are just wat we call "[b]live-in[/b]" for the sake of der kids =D .. u know we just saw each other last nyt, even though im not allowed to, but i cant help it...im so [b]D**N[/b] inlove with him, i told him that wen the day([b]proposing[/b]) comes, he must be sure that he'll do anything and evrything to let his daughters understand him en i want his children to know and be close to me, coz i lyk kids u know, ahehehe... i wish he do propose to me but then i wish he stays with his family... ouch!!! im so "[b]nakakalito[/b]" ahehehe but then i want him so bad... he typed something @ my cp, it was "[b]plz tel me ur just lying[/b](that i want him to go away and be with his family) [b]and just doing this for something...[/b]" and i told him last nyt that "[b]yes... im just lying and im doing this for d sake of something... but i want you to know that i'll be here wen the ryt tym comes... i'll be w8ing for you...[/b]" then he cried and told me [b]he luvs me[/b]... and willing to loose everything but not [b]ME[/b] ehehehe i cried too u know coz now i know that even if i takes [b]forever[/b], i know [b]he'll be back for me[/b]... thnx again ate hy... :D but still the [b]hurt of letting him go is still here[/b]... :cry:

Last edited by `Ms. ShY` (2008-04-20 09:27:40)

mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my pwoblem iz my mama want me to lezzen my computer hourz from 9 hourz to 2 hourz... =( bcoz thiz pazt few dayz my eyez get itchy and itz red every night... and my parentz believe that it iz bcoz i zpend zo much time in front of computer... :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:59

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy